Told you.

My Arrogant Angel.

“Joongie, please don’t be nervous. Everything will be fine. I’m here with you through out the whole process, ok?” Heechul caress Jaejoong’s cheek softly before lie down the preety man. Jaejoong’s heart is beating rapidly, almost burst. Leeteuk also smile at Jaejoong before kiss his forehead. The two queen is incharge of Jaejoong’s recovery. With Heechul’s power to lift the spell and also with Leeteuk’s power to calm down Jaejoong’s heart hence controlling him.

    Yunho is standing not far away from the table, accompany by the kings and Yoosu couple. He is not allowed to be near Jaejoong incase something wrong might happen, ofcourse that is highly to happen.

    “Yunnie dear, come. I want to speak with you for a moment.” Yunho look up and hesitantly walk to his mother. Heechul glance at Yunho before his speak unaublely and soon enough Jaejoong is fast asleep.

    “What is it, umma?” Yunho ask his mother and Leeteuk smile warmly. Heechul leave Jaejoong’s side and go beside Yunho.

    “Whatever happen, please stay beside Joongie.” Heechul speak before Leeteuk. And he cuts off Yunho when Yunho open his mouth. “Even if Joongie refuse to be near you. You’re his husband, be with him.” Heechul’s aura was scary but Yunho practically didn’t feel anything accept worry toward his wife. He nodded timidly and Heechul inhale and go back to where he came from.

    “Yun.” Call Leeteuk. Yunho turn and look at his umma. Leeteuk take Yunho’s hand and grasp it softly. “Be calm, nothing will happen beyond your predict. Joongie will remember everything and like your mama said, please be with him no matter what happen.”

    “Yes, umma.” Yunho nod and Leeteuk smile. Patting his shoulder before going back to Heechul. The ceremony is going to happen anytime now.

    Yunho also walk to his place just now and Yoochun and Junsu immediately come close to him. Junsu wrap his hand around Yunho’s waist and Yoochun drop his hand on Yunho’s shoulder, giving him support.

 

   Heechul start to recite his spell, mumbling through the whole process. Leeteuk clutch Jaejoong’s palm tightly, giving strength although the young man is unconscious. After some times, Jaejoong begin to stir, sweat dripping his face. Body barely shaking. Heechul pause for a second to take a glance at Leeteuk before continue his mantra.

    Before anyone the react, Jaejoong’s voice is boomed around the house. He shout as if he is holding unbareble pain. Yunho gasps and ready to run toward his wife but Heechul signal him to stop by using his hand. Yunho looks helplessly at trembling body of his wife. Jaejoong’s eyes is close but his body was shaking. Another painful scream came out from that beautiful angel. Yunho was held back by Yoochun and Junsu. He was frantic. He grit his teeth, baring the pain in his heart. Boo..

    “It’s ok, Joongie is getting his memories back. It must be hurt a little. Don’t worry, Yunho.” Heechul speak to the panic angel. Yunho take full breath and relas himself. After a while, Heechul finish reciting and looks down at his son, caressing the soft cheek. “He should be awake soon.”

     Jaejoong looks calm down and tears dropping down from his eyes. Yunho’s heart clench at the view. He looks at Heechul, demanding explaination. The beautiful man just shrugged it off.

    “NO! No. Help me! Let me go!!” Jaejoong suddenly toss on his bed. Everyone was shock when they enjoy the quiet moment. Yunho rush to his wife’s side and take Jaejoong’s hand, calling him to wake up. But Jaejoong continue to shock histerically and tears drop non-stop.

    “Boo..” Yunho calls softly and wipe the tears. Jaejoong slowly stop struggling and slowly open his eyes. The first thing he see is Yunho and seconds after that he closed his eyes. Jaejoong turn to the other side and curl his body, slightly shaking. Yunho’s face pale. The most feared moment of his life, Jaejoong getting his memories back.

    “Joongie? Are you ok, baby?” Heechul pats Jaejoong’s back softly. He lift up Jaejoong’s face to make the man look at him. “How are you?” Heechul’s motherly voice sound lowly. Jaejoong looks at his mother with teary eyes. Heechul’s heart hurt look at those doe eyes. He wipe the tears and kiss his son’s forehead. Jaejoong close his eyes and those unwanted memories coming back to him making him struggle hard in Heechul’s embrace.

    “Joongie! It’s ok! Everything is fine. Don’t be afraid. Mama’s here.” Heechul hug Jaejoong tightly and rub his back. He looks at all the desperate faces all around him. Leeteuk comes nearer and rub poor angels back while mumbling something. Jaejoong seems calm down moments later.

    “I want to sleep.” Jaejoong said softly and close his eyes tightly. Heechul tuck his son.

    “Sleep well, baby. I will be here beside you. And Yunho too.” Heechul said and kiss Jaejoong’s forehead. A low sound can be heard in the silent night. “What is it, baby?” Heechul caress Jaejoong’s cheek to encourage him to speak louder.

    “No, I don’t want him to be here.” Jaejoong said almost unheard. Heechul sigh heavily and also the others. Yunho’s heart was hurting so bad but he control it with all his heart. Jaejoong doze off to sleep.

    “Yunho.” Heechul call the angel. Yunho smile bitterly.

    “I told you before that’s going to happen.” Yunho gets up from the bed and get out of the suffocating room. 

 

 

**

 

Hehe small gift for new subscribers. Thanks peeps.