He has son?

My Arrogant Angel.

 

“Where did he go? He can’t be on earth, can he?” a man with black wings, definately devil by looks, watch furiously at his followers. Three man stoods before him with faced down looking at floor.

    “But.. but he’s wounded. He can’t run that far..” spoke the middle one slowly. The leader hissed. His hand cup the man face harshly.

    “I don’t want any explanations. It’s your job, make it right!”

    “Yes.. yes! We.. we’ll find him!” the man can’t speak clearly as the leader still cup his face. The leader release his hand and walk away.

    “You better bring him to me or else! It’s you who will be dead!” he slam the door to his chamber. The three nod to each other as they are know what to do.

*

“Hey, human!” Yunho call Jae when the boy buzy cooking lunch. Jae turn to face the angel that has been annoying him for the past hours.

    “What now?” ask Jae lazily. Yunho sit oh so proudly on the dining table earn smack from Jae.

    “Oww. What was that for? How dare you!” Yunho rub his head and glare at Jaejoong.

    “YOU! How dare you sit on the table? Don’t angel has manners? We eat here!” Jae speak loudly, bit his teeth to suppress his anger. Yunho jump off the table and sit on the chair.

    “No need to act violent. I can understand if you talk. Tsk.” Jae ignore as the angel still complaining about Jae being a violent human and he need counselling. Pftt it’s you who need all that. The angel with arrogant and annoying attitude? Please..

    “What are you making?” yunho ask after they been silent for few minutes.

    “It’s bento for..”

    “UMMA!!” a boy running toward them and hug Jae tightly when he bent down.

    “Good morning baby!” Jae kiss the boy cheek and the boy giggle loudly when Jae tickle him. The boy gasp when he sees a man sit comfortably in front of him.

    “Who’s that, umma?” the boy whispered near his umma’s ear. Jae didn’t know how to explain to an innocent little boy of him. But then he distract when the angel cough.

    “Hi, Youngminnie.” Yunho smile sweetly to the boy. Jae startle how can Yunho knows his son’s name.

    “How you know my name, uncle?” Youngmin blinked his eye cutely waiting the uncle in front of him to speak. Yunho smile.

    “Your umma told me just now.” Said Yunho. Jae glare at Yunho. When did I told him?

    “Why dont you take a bath? It’s will be late.” Jae pat Youngmin head before the boy rush back to his room. Jae turned his attention towards the angel. “When did I..?”

    “Like I said before, I know all about you.” Yunho said with his smile still lingered on his face. Jae ignore the man and continue his work. Seconds later, a sudden loud bang could be heard from outside the house. Jae stopped his work and turns to Yunho who already  stand up.

    “I got to go. If someone or ‘something’ ask you about me, tell nothing.” Yunho’s wing comes out from his back. The man hissed because his broken wings still hurt. “See you around.” He said before disappear leaving dumbfounded Jaejoong.