Teaser 02

∰❆☁~ℰXℴ's Guardians~☁❆∰ (Apply closed)

7 years later


Rhian just came out her room and saw the boys playing with each other. "Rhian, Where are you going?" A girl asked with her hair in a messy bun and in her jammies. "Tomorrow is Sehun's Birthday, I'm going to get those berries that Se Hun likes so much and make pies out of them" Rhian took her bow and arrow from the shelf. "M-Mwo?-But It's far away" The girl was cut off as Rhian smiled. "Make sure Sehun is safe for me okay?- I'll be arriving tomorrow early in the morning"  Rhian said as she dashed off.

Few hours later,

Rhian was about to head home when she suddenly sensed Sehun was in trouble as she quickly sprinted to where Sehun is and saw 2 black leopards trying to hurt Sehun while Sehun cried trying to find a way to escape. "PRINCE SEHUN!!!" Rhian shouted furiously as she shifted into a Big mountain Lion and fought with the Leopards and scared them away. She turned to Sehun as Sehun sniffed his nose and ran to the Lion and hugged her. 

Rhian turned back into a human while tightly hugging Sehun. Sehun kept crying for he was very frightened to what happened. "Ya! You Pabo!" Rhian broke the hug and scolded Sehun as Sehun lowered his head.

"Why are you here?- You were supposed to stay home!" Rhian said as Sehun looked at her "I was scared" Rhian sighed at Sehun. "Why?" Rhian raised a brow. "I woke up on my birthday!-and you weren't there!" Sehun furrowed his eyebrows making Rhian chuckle. "I'm sorry..." Rhian pinched his cheeks. "As an apology, I will bake you today your favorite raspberry pie araseo?" Rhian asked wiping his tears. "De..." Sehun nodded as a smile appeared on his face. "Kaja?" Rhian smiled as Sehun raised his arms. "Carry me~" He demanded. 

"Mwo?" Rhian's eyes widened.

"I said carry me!" Sehun said as Rhian scoffed. "Your only 7 years old and yet your so bossy" Rhian crossed her arms. She sighed and carried Sehun all the way to their home.

 


Hey guys~ Back with another teaser~ Do you like it?-Honestly I think it's plain but it doesn't matter, What matters is your opinion!

 

So anyway guys, I will reveal the second guardian maybe tomorrow or today. So please look forward to it and- I have received applications with D.O, Lay, Chen and Xiumin~ I am so happy~