∰❆☁~Chapter One~☁❆∰

∰❆☁~ℰXℴ's Guardians~☁❆∰ (Apply closed)

 

Chapter 01

It was a dark stormy night,

"Hurry! Hurry!" The royal guards shouted as they evacuated the King and Queen. "My sons! Where are they!?" The Queen kept shouting and shouting but the King pulled her close. "My Queen! We have to go!" The King said "I will not leave without my sons!!!" The Queen sounded angry. Suddenly a big fire was about to explode on them when suddenly 2 girls appeared before them and one used up all her energy to create a hug force field, The fire was distinguished as the girls turned to them.

"My Majesties please escape! Your sons will be safe!" Myo told them. "Who are you!? and How do you know that!?" The Queen was teary eyed, "Please My Majesty... Trust us..." Myo smiled as the King sighed and pulled the Queen as the guards helped them escape.

"Rin! Come on!" Myo said as they ran in the hall way and saw 3 guys.

"Well well well..." One of them said as they ran towards Myo and Rin. Rin quickly took out her twin daggers, jumped on the wall as the guy passed right through her. "Hello~" Rin smiled while she jumped on the guys shoulders and stabbed his chest with her dagger, "And good bye!" Rin said angrily and hopped off.

"These two are mine" Myo smirked and sprinted towards them as the two guys did the same. Myo touched the wall and pulled out her katana, "This is for destroying the kingdom!" Myo shouted and avoided the other guys sword and stabbed the other guy on the chest as he turned into dust.

"And this is for hurting the princes!" Myo said and kicked the last guy on the back and Rin stabbed her daggers in his guts as he turned into stone then to dust.

"Rin! Let's go!" Myo said as they ran into the nursing room and saw the other girls inside.

"Finaly!" Mikan said as she handed Baby Kris to Rin and Baby Lay to Myo.

"We have to go! That forcefield will not last long!" Eiyanna shouted as the 12 of them ran in the hall and into a secret passageway. "This tunnel leads to the forest, We can take them there!" Jaemi said. "This tunnel sure is long!" Seshen said while they were running.

"Well, We can always do this~!" Chaerin smiled and handed Baby Sehun to Ivy as she shifted into a larg eagle, large enough to ride on.

She broke the roof of the tunnel and made the girls ride on her with the babies as Rin made a force field around them.

"What about the King and Queen?" Aleiina asked. "They'll be safe..." Raven said. "Hopefully..." Raven whispered.

"Mousiki, Can you play a song?-A lullaby. to make the prince's fall asleep" Lucia asked Mousiki. "Okay..." Mousiki said as Myo made her sword into a flute with her powers and lend it to Mousiki. "Thanks..." Mousiki said and played a lullaby. She played a song as the prince's fell asleep.

After a long night, everyone fell asleep (obviously except for Chaerin since she was the ride)  

It was very early in the morning, They arrived in another realm deep in a forest where no one will be able to find them. The girls hopped off with the princes in their arms. Then  Chaerin shifted back into her human form as Ivy gave Baby Sehun back to her. "Chaerin-ah, Where are we?" Eiyanna asked. "Obviously in the middle of the woods..." Chaerin said giggling as they shot her glares.

"Sorry sorry, Sooyoung Unnie gave us a place to live" Chaerin said "For the meantime anyway..." Chaerin said as they turned to a big and thick hedge. "Uhhh... What are we looking at?" Lucia raised a brow. "Our new home" Chaerin said. "What?" Raven looked at her. "Relax!" Chaerin said when suddenly the hedge opened into a hole.

"You should've seen your faces!" Chaerin laughed. They all went in and saw lined up houses. "This is where we will live..." Chaerin said as they went in and saw beautifull intricate designs of the living room, bed rooms, kitchen and others. "Wow... Truly magical..." Jaemi and Seshen said as they put Baby D.O and Baby Xiumin in their nursing bed.

-8 Years later-

"Jaemi Unnie! Eiyanna Unnie!" Lucia said as Jaemi and Eiyanna turned around. "I'm going to go pick fruits with Tao and Mikan with Baekhyun!" Lucia said. "Okay! But be sure to be here before lunch!" Jaemi said. "Oh-And please bring some grapes!" Eiyanna added as Lucia nodded and grabbed a basket as she went outside and sae Tao running to the field.

"Ya! Tao-sii! Wait!!!" Lucia shouted as she ran to Tao. "Noona! Let's make orange juice!!!! orange juice!!! orange juice!!!" Tao kept saying as she kept pulling Lucia's arm. "Okay okay~" Lucia said.

Mikan grabbed a basket and was holding hands with Baekhyun. "So, What kind of fruit do you like to eat Baekhyun-ah?" Mikan asked as Baekhyun looked up at her "All~!!!!" Baekhyun smiled happily. "Chincha?" Mikan raised a brow "De!" Baekhyun nodded. "Araseo Araseo, Should I make fruit salad?" Mikan asked as Baekhyun's eyes widened and sparkled "Please~"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Flowers Flowers Flowers~!!!" Rin and Kris said as they ran into a flower field.

"Wait for us~" Chaerin and Sehun yelled as they fell on the ground. "Prince Sehun! Are you okay?" Chaerin asked as she noticed Sehun disappeared. She stood up and saw Sehun down creeping like a lion as he popped and attacked Kris as they played with each other. "They're getting along well aren't they?" Rin raised a brow smiling.

"Rawrrr!!!!" Kris said and tackled Sehun making Chaerin and Rin laugh as they picked flowers and putting them in their basket. While they were picking flowers Sehun and Kris were planning something as Kris jumped on Rin and tackled her down. "Ya!" Rin said as she was being tackled down by Kris.

"Woah!-For a little kid you are strong!" Rin laughed while Chaerin was being tackled to by Sehun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 -Place-

"Suho!" Raven shouted. "Be careful!" Raven said as little Suho climbed and went in the Canoe. "Noona! Hurry Hurry!!!" Suho said as she smiled "Araseo, Why do you like being in the water so much?" Raven asked. "Noona Noona! I want to show you something!" Suho said as Rave sighed because Suho didn't listen to her. "What is it?" Raven asked.

Suddenly Suho made a huge water bubble with 2 fishes in it. "Wow~" Raven's eyes widened. "That's amazing, How did you learn to do that?" Raven asked. "Yesterday" Suho smiled adding another bubble. "Yesterday?-I don't remember coming here yesterday-" Raven cut herself and glared at Suho.

"You came alone!?" Raven nearly shouted

"d-de..." Suho sighed. "Don't you know that's very dangerous!?" Raven shouted as Suho made puppy dog eyes. "Tch. That won't work on me..." Raven rolled her eyes but Suho still had his puppy dog eyes.

"Araseo Araseo, Your forgiven! Just don't do it again-" Raven was cut off when suddenly "Watch out!!!!!!!!" They heard someone shout as they turned around and saw Seshen and Xiumin together in another Canoe about to hit them as they all fell into the water. "Gah! Seshen-ah!!!" Raven furrowed her eyebrows as they all climbed back into the Canoe "Sorry!-First time!" Seshen said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Place-

Jaemi and Eiyanna was in the kitchen cooking while D.O and Chen were playing with their toy cars. "Eiyanna-siii, Can you please get the salt for me?" Jaemi asked as Eiyanna grabbed the salt from teh cupboard. "What are you going to do with it?" Eiyanna asked as she handed the salt to Jaemi "It's too sweet..." Jaemi said.

"Ya!-Do you think Salt will make it less sweeter!" Eiyanna shouted with a surprised smile "De!-Isn't that how you do it?" Jaemi asked as Eiyanna playfully hit the back of her head. "Pabo~" Eiyanna said as she mixed the soup with other spices. "Fine, I will prepare the plates!!" Jaemi said as Eiyanna laughed.

"Ya! Kyungsoo-ah! Stop biting Chen!!!" Jaemi said as she pulled Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo bit her too. "Ya!" Jaemi said "Chen! Why did you-" Eiyanna was cut off when Chen bit her too. "Ya!" Eiyanna shouted as Chen kept biting her as Kyungsoo did the same to Jaemi. "HELLLLPPP!!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

-Place-

" orto super civitatem," Myo read a latin book as she turned to her side and noticed Lay wasn't there. "oh-" Myo's eyes widened as she quickly stood up and found Lay nowhere. "This sneaky kid always tries to run away during his language lessons!" Myo said as she tried lokking for him. "Ya! Lay! Get your here!" Myo said as she ran up the stairs.

"Okay, Try this song..." Ivy placed her delicate fingers on the grand piano's keys as she played Fur Elis. "Oh-Noona! Your good!" Chanyeol said. "Of course I am!"Ivy smiled confidently. "And It's easy too!" Chanyeol smiled "Really?-" Ivy was cut off

"And by easy I mean extremely hard" Chanyeol said with a straight face. "Nonsense!-You can do it!" Ivy said. "Gahh! :P I rather sleep!" Chanyeol jumped on the couch and closed his eyes. "Ya! I know you are still awake!" Ivy pulled him but Chanyeol resisted. "Of course I am you keep bothering me!" Chanyeol said.

"Lay!-DON'T!!!" Myo shouted as Lay ripped the papers off a book. "YA!!!" Myo shouted "Wake up!!!!" Ivy kept shouting 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-In the Town-

Aleiina was holding Kai's hand as they were roaming in the cities. "Noona! Noona! Can you buy me that?" Kai tugged her hand. "But you just ate a minute ago" Aleiina raised a brow. "What?-It's never too late to eat food!" Kai crossed her arms. "But were heading home for lunch-" Aleiina was cut off when Kai furrowed his eye brows. 

"No!!! I want them!!! I want them! I want them! I want them!" Kai shouted attracting attention. "Now Kai-" Aleiina tried to calm him down but he still kept shouting "Fine! I'll buy you them!" Aleiina said.

"That one too!!!" Kai pointed to another stall. "But-" Aleiina was cut off again as Kai crossed his arms agaon. "fine..." Aleiina sighed.

"Aleiina! Have you seen Luhan?" Mousiki asked. "You lost Luhan!?" Aleiina's eyes widened. "Isn't it obvious!?" Mousiki shouted as she saw Luhan walking around "Never mind!" Mousiki said and quickly ran over to Luhan. "Luhan!!!" Mousiki shouted but Luhan ran away. "Seriously! This kid likes running" Mousiki said.

Suddenly Luhan stopped in his steps when suddenly an apple from a stall floated in mid air. "No!" Mousiki nearly shouted as she pushed the apple down before anybody could see it. "No What ma'am?" The owner of the stall raised a brow. "N-No-Nothing!" Mousiki smiled. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaerin and Rin went back to the house with Sehun adn Kris as they ran inside and continued playing. "We have flowers!!!-And don't ask why our hair are in a mess" "What happened to you guys?" Chaerin raised a brow to Jaemi and Eiyanna "You have bite marks all over!" Rin said. "I think we got hungry lions in the kitchen" Jaemi forced a smile.

The door flew open as Raven carried Suho in her arms struggling soaking wet "Were going to take a bath!" Raven said as Seshen adn Xiumin went in also soaking wet "Us too!" Seshen pulled Xiumin.

"LAY!" Myo could be heard shouting "Chanyeol!!!" Ivy shouted and chased down Chanyeol. "Who want desserts!!!???" Kai went in "And more desserts?" Aleiina smiled sarcastically as the boys tackled her to get to the desserts. "Boys! No eating desserts before Lunch!" Jaemi said and tried to pull them away.

"Luhan!" Mousiki shouted chasing Luhan as Luhan ran inside as Mousiki, Ivy and Myo bumo into each other. "This house is chaos!" Chaerin sighed as the chaos continued


So, How was the first chapter??? Please comment!!! Comment! I hope It's not boring or anything! Tell me what you think! Anyway, I better update my other story! Annyeong~ *waves*