†Chapter 02†

∰❆☁~ℰXℴ's Guardians~☁❆∰ (Apply closed)

 

Chapter 02

11 Years Later from Chapter One (They're like 18 or 19 now)

-Underground Lab-

"Raven-ah~, Can you hand me the Crystal dust?" Ivy said while mixing some kind of bluish liquid in a small pot. "I'm busy~!!!" Raven said while hammering a lava colored sword, Raven was really fond of making new weapons while Ivy was fond of making new poisons. "Fine" Iv said as he turned off the Bunsen burner and opened the cup board on the other side of the room.

"Ya! Raven-Noona! I thought you were going to help me control my powers and teach me how to use the Halberd?" Suho went down the stairs and towards Raven. "Sorry, I almost forgot!" Raven stopped in her work and looked at Suho.

"Aishh, Why would you forget! Your my guardian!" Suho scolded her.

"Why are you the one scolding? Your the one who broke my sword! Now I have to make a new one!" Raven scoffed as Suho furrowed his eyebrows accepting the truth as he stuck out his tongue.

"What am I going to do now?" Suho asked.

"Oh-I have an idea! Cool down this sword with your Poseidon powers!" Raven said as Suho sighed and releases water from his hands to the sword, cooling it down. "Gomawo~, Now go wait there!" Raven said as Suho obediently sat down observing her.

"Yo Shortie!" Chanyeol said and smiled as he stood beside Ivy.

"What are you doing here Chanyeol?" Ivy raised a brow not even bothering to look up. "You forgot about today!?" Chanyeol's eyes widened. "What about today?" Ivy turned to Chanyeol. "You were supposed to teach me how to control my powers!" Chanyeol shouted. "Oops, I forgot about that" Ivy said with a straight face as she transferred the liquid to a tube. "Welcome to the club dude~" Suho sighed.

"Teach me after your done okay?" Chanyeol said as he noticed cookies in the corner. "Ooohh~ cookies~" Chanyeol said and picked one up as he almost ate it. "DON'T!" Ivy shouted and slapped the cookie away.

"Hey! What did you do that for!?" Chanyeol asked nearly shouting.

"Those were poison stupid!!!" Ivy said. "How would I know?-Who would make poison yummy-looking cookies!?" Chanyeol nearly shouted. "Apparently I do!" Ivy sighed.

Raven was almost down when suddenly a black widow spider crept on her leg.

"SPIDER!!!!" Raven screamed as she shook her leg making the spider fall down as Raven jumped. "NO!!!" Ivy shouted and quickly grabbed the Big Black Widow Spider. "You almost killed him!" Ivy said and kissed the spider. "You know I hate spiders! Why would you let him out his cage!" Raven said. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Training Room-

Kris threw 5 daggers at the training dummies around him as every dagger missed but suddenly one dagger was going at him, Kris's eyes widened when suddenly the dagger stopped 5 centimeter from his face and fell. "Your doing it wrong you know!" Rin scolded him as Kris sighed. "5 Daggers is difficult! How can that even be possible!?" Kris groaned.

"10 daggers is difficult! 5 is easy!" Rin said. "Easy for you to say, You were born to be able to do anything" Kris stuck out his tongue. "Hey! It was hard for me too!" Rin furrowed her eyebrows. "If it's so easy for you, Then let me see you do it!" Kris challenged her while giving her the daggers.

"My pleasure" Rin smirked as Kris stood by the sides with his arms crossed.

5 black training dummies suddenly appeared around Rin as she quickly threw the 5 daggers  hard and fast, all in different directions as it hit 5 black training dummies exactly on the head that were surrounding her as she jumped in the air far from the reach of the dummies and landed safely on the ground without any scratches.

"Like I said, Easy" Rin stood up as Kris walked beside her "Show off" He said as Rin giggled.

"Rin! Kris! Look Out!!!" Somebody shouted as Rin and Kris turned around and was almost hit by a ball of light when Mikan quickly blocked it with her shield.

"Ya! We could've gotten killed!" Rin scolded Mikan as Mikan chuckled "kekkeke, Sorry-Baekhyun can't control his powers very much..." Mikan rubbed the back of her neck embarrassed. Baekhyun quickly ran towards them. "S-Sorry!" Baekhyun smiled as Kris and Rin sighed. "The two of you should practice that in the field so nobody could get hurt" Rin said as Mikan turned to her, 

"Jaemi and D.O are there, And Luhan and Mousiki too!" Mikan said as she pulled Baekhyun's hand "Let's practice again!" Mikan smiled happily as Baekhyun struggled "Aiishh! I don't want to!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Feild-Forest near a village-

"Wait!" Jaemi chased D.O "You shouldn't be wandering off like that!" Jaemi scolded D.O as D.O smiled, Jaemi tunred around and saw an old antique shop

"Wow" Jaemi's eyes widened. D.O saw how interested Jaemi was at the shop as he pulled Jaemi's hand and into the shop. "Where are we going?" Jaemi asked. "Obviously in there!" D.O sarcastiacally said. "No, We should be practicing" Jaemi refused as D.O pulled her forcefully. 

"Let's just go, You want to right?" D.O asked furrowing his eyebrows as Jaemi sighed. "Fine, But it will only take a minute" Jaemi said as she walked ahead of D.O, then D.O smirked. 'YES! Break time~!!!' D.O pumped his fists as Jaemi turned around and he quickly put on a straight face.

"What?" D.O raised a brow and ran inside the shop. "Seriously, This kid..." Jaemi said in an annoyed tone under her breath and proceeded inside the shop.

"Wow, Everything is antique here~" Jaemi's eyes widened, very satistfied.

"Just like your face" D.O said in a hush but Jaemi completely heard it. "Mwo?" Jaemi raised a brow as D.O shook his head "Nothing your highness" D.O smiled and turned around. "Aishhh..." Jaemi said.

Suddenly 2 guys approached Jaemi and started to flirt. "Don't you dare touch me" Jaemi glared at them. "ooohhh~ We have a feisty one here" One of the guys said. "Please step away" A voice said as they turned around and saw D.O. "What if we don't?" The guys said as D.O punched the hell out of them.

"Let's go!" D.O grabbed Jaemi's wrist and pulled her away from the shop. "I guess I taught you well after all" Jaemi said as they ran away together. "Nice punch" Jaemi smiled. "Thanks" D.O smirked.

-In the fields-

Mousiki was sitting down under the shade of a tree, as she sharpened her daggers. "YA!" Luhan shouted as he stopped levitating some big rocks. "Mwo?" Mousiki asked not bothering to look up, too absorbed in sharpening her daggers. "Shouldn't you be helping me with training?" Luhan raised a brow.

"I am helping you, I told you to levitate the big rocks up in the air so you can concentrate more and be able to control your powers without hurting anyone" Mousiki raised her head and squinted because of the sunlight hitting her face.

"At least cheer me on" Luhan said.

Mousiki continued to sharpen her daggers as she raised her right hand, "You can do it~ GO GO~!!!" Mousiki said with a straight face and smiled for at least 2 seconds and continued sharpening her daggers.

"Aisshh" Luhan rolled his eyes and continued levitating the rocks up very high. 'At least I got her to talk' Luhan smiled.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Forest-

Seshen grabbed some wood and threw them on the ground. "What are we going to do with these?" Xiumin asked. "Just go get some twigs" Sehsen demanded as Xiumin did so.

"Make a fire before sun down" Seshen said.

"Not that again, It's hard, Why do I have to do it anyway?" Xiumin raised a brow. "Because, If your lost or cold in the forest, you can have warmth by making a fire" Seshen said.

"Why do I have to do this? We have Chanyeol" Xiumin said grabbing some twigs. "What if Chanyeol isn't with you? What will you do then?" Seshen raised a brow. "Aisshh, Fine" Xiumin said as he tried to make a fire. "Ah!" Xiumin's eyes widened as a small fire appeared, then suddenly a strong wind passed by and turned the fire down.

"Darn it!!!" Xiumin groaned as Seshen giggle. "Hey!" Xiumin glared at her as Seshen's smile disappeared immediately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Training Room 2-

Chaerin jumped high up and grabbed 2 arrows from her back and placed it on her bow and stretched the strings as each arrow hit 3 training dummies as she threw daggers at each of the dummies.

Eiyanna threw the guns high up in the air as she threw kicks and punches on the fast running training dummies. She jumped on the the shoulders on one of the dummies and sprang up to get the guns as she shot 5 dummies before landing on the ground safely.

Chen ran over to 5 dummies as they charged back. Chen gathered all the lightning energy into 10 balls and threw each on the dummies and hit the others with lightning arrows.  

Sehun made a wind storm as he in the dummies inside the wind storm and come out destroyed. He jumped high as the wind carried him as he threw every dummies aside using a very strong wind. Suddenly Chen didn't notice he was heading for Sehun, Suddenly he shot his lightning towards Sehun's wind storm.

"WATCH OUT!!!" Eiyanna and Chaerin shouted and grabbed Sehun and Chen away from the lightning wind storm.

"Idiots!" Eiyanna said as she made the wind storm disappear. "Thank you Eiyanna" Chaerin panted as she realized she was on top of Sehun as she quickly stood up and helped him.

"Your welcome" Eiyanna smiled as she helped Chen up as Chen bumped into her making them very awkward. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Forest 2-

Myo was waiting for it's prey as the deer comfortably lay down. She swiftly hit the deer in the stomach with her katana as the deer cried out loud. "What'd you do that for?" Lay ran over to Myo. "For your training" Myo said. "Training?" Lay raised a brow.

"Yes, practice your healing on that deer" Myo said. "You almost killed a deer for me to practice my healing skills on!?" Lay shouted as Myo rolled her eyes. "I know how you love animals, So you'll work your healing on them" Myo smiled. "Tch" Lay rolled his eyes and tried his hardest to healing the animal.

"Aleiina, Where's Kai?" Myo asked as Aleiina smirked.

"I made him teleport into that mountain over there~" Aleiina pointed to a mountain far away buut can be seen from where they were standing. "Isn't he taking long?" Myo raised a brow as awkward silence came. "Oh fudge!" Aleiina shouted and sat on her brown horse and went to the mountain.

"Myo-sii! I have healed him!" Lay said as Myo turned around. "Oh wait" Lay stopped. "ZOMBIE!!!" Lay and Myo shouted as they ran and the deer chased after them.

-In the mountains-

Aleiina climbed the mountains and found her way to the top. "KAI!" Aleiina shouted. "Where is that brat?" Aleiina worriedly asked herself. Suddenly something grabbed her and carried her like a princess. "Kai!" Aleiina's eyes widened.

Kai smirked and jumped down from the very high mountain. "YAAAHHHH!!!!" Aleiina screamed as Kai lost control because of Aleiina's sharp scream. Fortunately, Aleiina was able to animate a a cushion so they safely landed without bruises.

"Ya! You idiot! You almost got us killed" Aleiina scolded Kai as Kai smiled embarrassed. "We could have survived if you hadn't screamed so hard" Kai said. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Forest 3-Night-

Lucia and Tao walked in the woods as Tao stopped, tired. "Where are we going?" Tao asked, very tired.

"To your biggest fears" Lucia smirked evilly as she cut down the tall leaves. "My...biggest...fears???" Tao winced as Lucia pulled him out from the bushes. Tao's eyes widened as he saw a big haunted house.

"You need to face your biggest fear in order to get over it" Lucia said.

"At least come with me" Tao said as Lucia shook his head. "No way, I was just improvising, I saw this house by accident a few minutes ago and got that idea" Lucia smiled.

"You have 5 minutes!!!!" Lucia said as Tao sighed in defeat.

Tao went inside the house carefully. He was inside the living room, suddenly he saw a girl crying in the corner but he didn't even bother to touch her or give a . Tao ran to another room and saw three guys holding a knife with scary bloody faces and creepy psychotic smiles. Tao stood frozen.

"Why is he taking so long?" Lucia sat under the tree. "Oh no" Lucia's eyes widened. She ran inside the house and saw Tao frozen. "Tao! Tao!" Lucia shook him but Tao was frozen.

"Puppets! You've gone too far!" Lucia scolded her scary puppets. The bloody puppets bowed as Lucia sighed and summoned them back as they disappeared. She summoned her strong puppets and let them carry Tao.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys~ Sorry for the late update!  (╥﹏╥) I'm really sorry! I wanted to update but stuff happened, I was very busy too! I'm so sorry!!!!! Also school is coming... I'm so excited -.-

I think this chapter is boring since I rushed it (╥﹏╥) So, I'm sorry if it is.

Anyway, I'll be updating more soon, and the chasing and killing will start in Chapter 3~ Please look forward to it~!!!

I love you all, I just want to give all of you hugs~ (っ◕‿◕)っ