Teaser 01

∰❆☁~ℰXℴ's Guardians~☁❆∰ (Apply closed)

Teaser 01


"Kai! Xiumin! Stop fighting!" Rhian shouted pulling Kai away and putting him in the time out crib. Rhian suddenly heard a loud cry as she turned around seeing Tao hit Suho on the head with a toy hammer. "Bad Tao!" Rhian gently scolded Tao while pulling the toy hammer away. "Prince Suho are you okay?" Rhian picked little Suho in her arms. She heard another cry as she turned around and saw Baekhyun biting Sehun's arm. "Prince Baekhyun!" Rhian shouted as she put Suho down and rushed to them, "Prince Baekhyun, Let go of Prince Sehun's arm..." Rhian said nicely but Baekhyun shook his head. Rhian tried pulling him away without hurting Sehun but Baekhyun just wouldn't budge! 

She turned around and saw Chanyeol burn Kris' hand as he cried in pain. "Darn it! Prince Sehun please wait!" Rhian quickly ran to Kris' side, Suddenly Lay came around the corner and healed his wound. "Prince Lay, You are so sweet!" Rhian put a star sticker on Lay's forehead as Lay smiled happily.

Rhian turned around again and saw Luhan and Chen bullying D.O, "My prince's stop that!" Rhian tried to stop them until she saw Kai teleport from the crib and into the kitchen.

"Prince KAI!" Rhian quickly stood up and and was about to get Kai until she saw Kris flying randomly. "KRIS!" Rhian jumped and pulled him down and trapped him in a comfortable crib cage. Everything was Mayhem inside the house. It was noisy and Rhian kept runninga round.

She became full of it.

She took a deep breath and released a lion's loud roar (Because she can mimic animals!) Everybody became quiet as Rhian sighed, "Better" She smiled but all of them suddenly cried as Rhian groaned. "WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE GIRLS!!!???" Rhian shouted as she quickly changed into a very big Panda calming the babies down as they played with her.


So? How was the first teaser everyone? Is it good?- By the way Rhian is my character! Hope you like her~!!! XD