Reunion?

Still In Love

At CN Blue practice room…

A man entered the room. Yonghwa who was playing his guitar stopped.

“Manager. Do you need something?” he asked.

“I just want to remind you for your guesting at ______ talk show tomorrow with Seo Joohyun.” His manager replied emphasizing the Seo Joo Hyun expecting a smile from Yonghwa.

“What time?” he asked coldly. He always changes his mood from happy or nice to cold or mad everytime he hears ‘Seohyun’ or ‘YongSeo’ or anything related to Seohyun. That’s how cold and bitter he is but who would blame him he just got hurt and that’s a natural reaction.

“9am” the manager answered him confused then left.

Guesting? With Seo Joohyun? Ridiculous. I thought yesterday was the last time I’ll see her. Why is she always bothering me???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Seohyun was about to enter her car…

“Seohyun!”

Seohyun turned her gaze from the man yelling “Manager? What is it?”

“Don’t forget tomorrow. You will have a YongSeo reunion.”

“YongSeo reunion?” she asked curiously

“Yeah, on _______ talk show, 9am. It’s not really a reunion where there is party but I call it reunion because you will see each other again!” her manager answered happily. She just nodded then entered her car.

YongSeo reunion? Could we still be reunited? He hates me, he hates me very much now…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes of driving Seohyun arrived in their dorm, she greeted her unnies that was there. She went to her room and sat down on the floor. It was her free time so she decided to clean and polish her nails.

“Don’t forget tomorrow. You will have a YongSeo reunion.” The words of her manager popped in her mind. She suddenly thought of something.

“Should I remind him about this reunion thing?” she whispered to herself then grabbed her phone.

How if he already knows? Then just end up hurting me again? At least I remind him.

A weak smile was formed on her face and typed in a short message.

Meanwhile, Yonghwa is still playing random notes on his guitar when his phone vibrated indicating a message. He took his phone on top of the table and open the message from Seohyun.

Yong J

That was Seohyun’s simple way of starting a conversation ever since.

He rolled his eyes and reply. Yes, he reply to her message even though he is cold towards her he still has respect.

Seohyun was nervous so she was holding her phone very tight. This is her first time to get nervous just because she sent a text message to someone. She is afraid that he will just snob her again just like what he always do. Then her phone vibrated she immediately open the message from Yonghwa.

The smile on her face vanished after seeing his effortless reply

?

He replied with a simple question mark that made her heart sank. He never replied to her messages like that before. But once again it was before just a part of their past.

Seohyun didn’t loose hope and continued her plan of calmly reminding him about tomorrow.

Yong, tomorrow we will have a guesting on ______ show. 9am. I just want to remind you. Jmanager even call it YongSeo reunion. J

She pressed the send button hoping for a nice reply from him.

Yonghwa put down his guitar annoyingly when his phone vibrated once again.

“Aish so annoying” he cussed then open the message.

Yong, tomorrow we will have a guesting on ______ show. 9am. I just want to remind you. Jmanager even call it YongSeo reunion. J

He let out a lousy laugh “YongSeo reunion?” he may have a cold expression but deep inside he felt something but he puts his pride first, he don’t want to fall in her sweetness trap once again.

Seohyun was cutting her toe nail while waiting for his reply. Then a few seconds after she received a message from him, she slowly unlock her phone she was having second thoughts in opening the message cause its contents might just hurt her deeply.

But what if it contains something that she was waiting from him? In the end she just opened the message and tears can’t help but flow in her eyes.

Okay. Uhm, please stop calling me ‘Yong’ and don’t ever send me messages if I didn’t tell you to do so. I’m busy right now.

Her heart felt a sudden pain and she can’t stop her tears from falling.

Why? Why? Are you doing this? She asked herself clueless of the answers. Why did you suddenly change into someone I don’t know?

She just replied with a simple message but with lots of meaning in it.

Yonghwa was playing a sad song with his guitar he can’t help but become emotional. Sarcasm always comes when Seohyun is involved.

He read her message.Sorry. I’m really sorry… he thought about it.

Sorry? What for? For sending me a message or for hurting me?

He turned off his phone and started playing a familiar song with his guitar.

Seohyun turned off her phone and staring cutting her toe nails again but her hands were trembling so she accidentally cut a small piece of her skin, blood immediately spurted out. She threw the nail cutter away and hugged her knew and started crying.

What can I do to get you back???

Minhyuk, Jonghyun and Jungshin just came back from the convenient store and noticed that their hyung was in a different mood today. And they were even surprised to hear him playing the Banmal Song.

 

 

 

Hi dear subscibers and readers :h I really love your comments, it made me inspired <3 So, here's an update I hope you like it guys and I hope to see your comments once again :)

 

I'll update again if our internet connection is in its rigth condition. :)

 

 

KimNaYoung~