Cold and Bitter

Still In Love

 

Yonghwa turned off his phone then looked at the audience he was avoiding the pair of eyes that was staring at him. Those pair of eyes belongs to Seo Joohyun. They’re the host for today’s Music Bank.

Seohyun’s eyes were looking nowhere else but to Yonghwa ever since the show started but Yonghwa never looked at her nor talk to her eventough they should be hosting happily and with chemistry but it seems that Yonghwa really hates her now…

“Why do I even have to see her once again??? Aish. I really hate this day. And why is she staring at me like that? After breaking my heart,  you still have the courage to look at me like that???” Yonghwa thought. His mind right now is thinking about Seo Joohyun but not in a romantic way but because of pain and anger. He was loudly cursing her at his mind while waiting for the performance to end.

After a few minutes, the performance has ended and the camera is once again focused to the YongSeo couple.

They are now showing the camera their fake smiles.

“Woah, that was an amazing performance Yong” Seohyun uttered then looked at Yonghwa.

“Yes, and I think our audience wants more???” he hosted without even looking to his partner. The audience responded with a very loud “YES!” Seohyun and Yonghwa both chuckled.

“So, let’s proceed to the next performance” they both said then the performance starts once again and the camera was now focused onstage.

Seohyun was still staring at Yonghwa and Yonghwa finally reached his peek.

“Why are you staring at me???” he turned around and viciously said these words with a very frightening stare.

Seohyun got a little bit scared.

Is this really the Jung Yonghwa that I met before?

Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes but she did her best not to show him those tears. She just shook her head as a response then she excused herself and went to the backstage.

“So childish.” Yonghwa thought when Seohyun walked away.

As she entered the backstage she was surprised to see that no one was there so she felt more comfortable. She sat down at the couch and after five seconds hot tears flow down on her cheeks.

Why is he so cold to me???  The only question that bothers her, the only question that made her go back to the past and reminisce all the beautiful memories.

I miss the old Jung Yonghwa.

Tears were still falling from her eyes as she felt the pain in her chest. Soft sobs can be heard in the room luckily no one was there.

She unknowingly used the coat that was beside her to wipe off her tears. She was very exhausted and at the same hurt that she already fall asleep on the couch with the coat on her hands.

After a few minutes Seohyun’s eyes were slowly opening and adjusting to the light. She immediately open her eyes when she saw the people around her saying ‘thank you’, ‘we’ll leave first’, ‘thanks for today’ and etc. she even saw Yonghwa smiling while talking to some of them.

She still felt a little pain in her bodys so she stayed seated on the couch and just smiled at each person who was leaving. Everyone already left leaving her and Yonghwa inside the backstage.

Yonghwa was walking towards her, Seohyun’s heart was beating so fast and hard.

Is he gonna talk to me?

She can’t help but release a smile. Yonghwa finally stood in front of her.

Is this for real? *sobs* I really missed you Yong.

“That’s my coat.” Yonghwa said expressionless then reached out his hand to her.

“Huh?” The smile on her face vanished and was replaced by a confused look. “Ah.” She reached out the coat then Yonghwa finally left.

I’m hopeless.

 

 

 

Hi readers :) I really loved your comments, I hope you won't get mad if I updated so late. We don't have internet connection during the past few weeks, I'm really sorry. But here's chapter 1, I hope you like it and I really don't know if it's right to make them the hosts for music bank but I don't other shows like music bank or etc. :) 

Please leave your comments <3

 

~KimNaYoung