Where is She?

Still In Love

 

Seohyun ran to the restroom she showered her face with water then looked at her reflection in the mirror. It seems like nothing has changed with the way she looked even though she has grown up but a lot of things change deep inside her. She’s no longer the Seo Joohyun who does not know about love and the feeling of love.

How she wished that she shouldn’t have agreed to cast on WGM then she shouldn’t be in deep pain right now but…

If it wasn’t for him I will never learn how to love.

She smiled and think of the positive side. At least she was able to feel love from him.

If Yonghwa really hates me I better stop bothering him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa was about to look for her but a staff halted him.

“Yonghwa shi, we’re starting in 10 minutes you better get ready.” The staff said. “Uhh, but where’s Seohyun?”

“Uhm.. Oh yeah, I’ll go out and look for her” he slightly pushed the staff. “No. I’ll just look for her it’ll be hard if the both of you are missing. We’re almost starting” the staff hissed. Then the make-up artist pulled Yonghwa and gave him a retouch.

He was so frustrated. It seems like everything he does today is a fail… he just sighed.

I shouldn’t have acted that way to her.

The staff was very anxious they were about to start but Seohyun is nowhere to be found.

“Where could Seohyun be?” she blurted out.

Yonghwa finally stood up after getting a retouch. “I’ll just go and look for her.” he smiled and patted the staff’s shoulder.

“But we’re about to start Yonghwa shi. It’s a live show.” She frowned.

“Everything will be fine.” He smiled once again then walked out. Even though he really doesn’t know where she is he is going to find her no matter what…

Yeah, everything will be fine...

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys! :) It's been a long time that I haven't update this. I'm really sorry, I'm just busy because school is nearly approaching :(((( Please forgive me for the short update. This fic will soon :)

 

 

KimNaYoung~

 

 

 

 

I'll update this again today! :)