Heartstrings

Still In Love

 

Seohyun was enjoying the cool breeze of air hitting her face. She went to the rooftop of the building to find herself. She smiled she was finally feeling peaceful again. She realized that she shouldn’t push herself to him if he’s not ready yet. She can always wait for him.

I can love him, I can freely love him without getting hurt. Just like one sided love…

What’s wrong with one sided love anyways? You’ll even hurt yourself more if you’re pushing yourself to someone who keeps on rejecting you.

She looked at her watch and noticed that she was 10 minutes late for the show or which her manager called as ‘YongSeo reunion’.

She started to panic what if her manager scolds her later for being late on a live show. She immediately ran going down but she bumped into someone.

Their eyes met her heart was pounding. She can’t help but wonder why Yonghwa went here when the show is supposed to be starting.

Though she wanted to ask she just kick that idea out of her mind. She clearly knows that Yonghwa hates her.

She just smiled at him and bowed and slipped in on the small space on his side but Yonghwa grab her on the wrist and pulled her to a hug.

Her eyes widen. To be honest she was surprised. She didn’t expect that from him especially not today.

Yonghwa tightened their embrace and started sobbing.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry, Hyun.” he blurted out.

Seohyun was really in a state of shock. Was this even for real? Yes, it is. Her heart wouldn’t be so delighted if it’s not. She did not bother to ask why he was here or how’d he find her. She just let it be, maybe it's what they referred as heartstrings.

She smiled up to her ears then patted his back “It’s okay. It’s okay. Don’t cry anymore.”

She was as gentle as always. Yonghwa really felt the guilt and the regrets of what he has done.

They broke the hug then Seohyun wiped off his tear.

“Please forgive me Seohyun. I know I’m such a jerk to do such things to you.” He said then looked down.

She really can’t help but smile at this point “Don’t worry, I was never mad at you.” She gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back. There was silence for a while. Without uttering a word they walked towards the corner of the roof top. It seems that they totally forgot about the show.

Yonghwa held her hand then smiled timidly. They both looked at each other and just released a chuckle.

They were quite awkward it seems like the first day of their WGM but this time they don’t have cameras watching them.

“Hyun”

“Hmm?”

“Can you give me a second chance… Uh... To prove myself? I promise I’ll be good.” Yonghwa said bashfully. He was stuttering. How if what Seohyun wants from him was friendship just like before and that he just misunderstood her actions.

He looked at her and waited for her reply. His heart was beating fast. Asking things like this to her was really hard for him. As we all know Seohyun is very innocent when it comes to these things. Yonghwa was very cautious on asking her this.

Seohyun tilted her head then looked at him with those sparkling eyes. “A second chance?” he nodded.

A second chance for our friendship? Or for… love?

Seohyun was quite confused so she’s not sure of what to say, for her friendship with him was a good thing but a special friendship with him seems to be amazing for her. Whatever second chance he’s asking for whether it’s for friendship or love she’s willing to give her that chance.

They were still staring at each other’s eyes while giving their sweet smiles.

Seohyun chuckled while staring at him it was pretty obvious that Yonghwa was nervous.

“Why?” he looked away then blushed.

She chuckled. “Nothing.”

Seohyun cleared . “Yong”

Yonghwa instantly turned his gaze on her. “Have you thought of it?” he looked at her with a questioning look while waiting for her reply. She just smiled at him.

“It’s okay if you’re not ready to answer right now. I’ll give you time.” he let out a smile.

“I’ll give you a second chance.” She answered softly. Yonghwa smiled and pulled her for a hug.

“Thanks Hyun!” he blurted out. They were both smiling up to their ears.

I think this second chance is for love…

Seohyun’s eyes were getting teary because of happiness they were both happy at this moment.

But Yonghwa suddenly broke the hug. Seohyun looked at him cutely.

“Why?”

“The show, we’re obviously late for the show.” Yonghwa stated worriedly.

Seohyun’s eyes widened. “What should we do? Our manager… Eotteokhae?”

“Never mind them.” Yonghwa interwined their hands and slowly walked going down. They didn’t use the elevator since Yonghwa requested it to prolong their sweet moments.

They just held each other’s hands, stare at each other’s eyes and everything is clear. They love each other, without a word they find love back again, without a word they clearly understand their feelings for each other.

In life, there are times when we feel down and almost give up but we shouldn’t because after the long days of waiting and hardships there’ll be a point when we will find true happiness once again…

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

How's it? Was the ending bad? I really think it's bad, I'm not really good in making happy endings :) Anywyays, I finally managed to finish a story and thanks to all of you guys, without your lovely comments I wouldn't have enough inspiration in writing this. THANK YOU READERS AND COMMENTERS. <3

 

I'll be back with another YongSeo fic just wait for it :)

 

Please leave your comments. :) NEOL SARANGHAE READERS~~ 

 

 

KimNaYoung~

 

Anyways, here's my new YongSeo fic. Check it out :)   http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/194590