Lovely Afternoon~

I Loved You

Soon the week passed and the weekends was aroud the couner. It was my favourite day~ FRIDAY! Muahahaha ><

‘Yahhhh! Hyun Ki-sshi! Can I send you home today? Pretty please~ Its been quite some time since we went home together. Your always busy with your stuffs. I miss going home with you!’ Yoseob said in excitement.

I just smiled and agreed. My heart was beating fast.

Im soo happy to be able to go home with him.

School was a drag but I was looking forward to the end of the day. ‘Riiiiiiinnnnnnnggg~!’ There goes the bell. I packed my bag and went out of class. I saw Yoseob waiting for me and my heart skipped a beat. I smiled widely and waved at him.

I ran up to him and we walked home together. While walking,we went through the long path,through the park. I saw an icecream stall and ran up to eat.

‘Ahjusshi! One strawberry and one cookies and cream ice cream. Gomawa ^^’ I said to the person selling the ice cream. I went back to Yoseob and passed him his favourite cookies and cream. He smile widely and gulped down the ice cream.

Hehs. Why is he soo cute? Even eating ice cream he looks soo cute.

I didn’t realise I was spacing out while looking at his face until my ice cream melted.

‘Yahh! Why aren’t you eating your ice cream? Its melting!’ Yoseob said as he took out a piece of tissue from his bag and wiped my hands.

I didn’t realise and apologised to him. He giggled at my silliness. Suddenly a question popped into my head.

‘Yoseobie~ Do you like Seungmi-sshi?’ I sudeenlyu asked.

Pabo! Why did I ask?!

‘Ani! She’s just a friend~ We just met. I like her as a friend. Waeyo? Are you possibly jealous?’ Yoseob asked back and he snickered.

My eyes widened. But I felt relieved~

‘Aniyo! I just scared you payed too much attention to her than you would leave me alone. Nothing much.’ I replied.

He made an ‘O’ shape with his mouth and nodded.

‘Here we are~’ He said pointing to my house. I thanked him and went in.