Is This Reality?! [Part 2]

I Loved You

I took a small step out of the door. I saw Yeosob standing there with his back resting on the door of his car. He looked up and a smile formed on his face. I didnt know he could drive a car!! I only rode the bike with him!

I walked towards him. 'Yoseobiee,will everything be okay?' I asked,concerned.

'I told you to call me oppa~~ everything will be fine' he said cooly and opened his car door for me.

'Dont just stand there,get in jagiya. You dont want us to be late for school!' he teased.

I blushed when he called me jagiya. I nodded and went in. Why am I feeling soo weird? I mean its not the first time I am riding in his car. Sigh. I shook the weird feeling off and looked out the window.

In a flash,we reached our school.

I turned to him,'Everything will be fine! Im here to protect you jagiya~~' he assured me.

I blushed again and looked away. I have to get used to him calling me that! We walked into school and everyone started to stare at us.

Why are they staring like that?! I mean I usually walk with Yoseob. Its normal,previously. I guess it aint normal anymore.

A group if girls came up to Yoseob. 'Yahh! Yoseob oppa!! Are you dating that girl?!' One of the girls in the group pointed to me.

'Her name is not 'the girl'. Her name is Jung Hyun Ki. And yes,I am dating her.' Yoseob said while smiling and looking at me.

Suddenly I felt something on my cheeks. YOSEOB KISSED ME ON THE CHEEKS?! HE..K..I..S..S..E..D..ME!

I blushed tomato red!! I heard people were 'aww-ing' in the background and the group of girls just stomped off,unhappy. I turned to Yoseob. I didnt expect him to kiss me!

'What was that?' I asked him.

All that was in my mind was : YOSEOB KISSED ME!

I mean he did kiss me before,but some how..this kiss felt...different! I shook my head,what was I thinking?!

'A kiss for my jagiya so that she will have a good start for the day!' he replied and winked.

He than walked off to his first class for the day. I walked to my class. First lesson was History for me. I walked down the hallway. There was no one,I guess I was quite late. I rushed to my class and knocked on the door before stepping in. My teacher was already in class. She nodded to me gesturing me to come in. I took a seat and the people around me kept asking me about my relationship with Yoseob. They congratulated me and kept asking how did it all happen. I didnt know how to respond. I was just smiling the whole way.

'So someone here has a boyfriend huh?' Mrs Choi asked. 'Last long Hyun Ki! And dont neglect your studies,your our potential A student.' She smiled and got the class back to attention.

Did..did my teacher just congratulate me?? My mind went blank.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] Annyeong :) Mianhe *bows 90degrees* (T_T) I havent been updating! Was studying for my exams! My national exams is in a month time. I guess I would update rarely till my exams are done! WISH ME LUCK! ♥ I shall update oftenly when im done with the exams! And hope you all love this update! Do continue to support my fics. Love you all! :D && sorry for any spelling mistakes. Used my phone to update. Heehee,took a break and decided to update!