Cute?

I Loved You

Soon the weekends came to an end in a flash. How sad school’s starting all over again. But somehow I feel jumpy. I remembered what happened on Saturday. It was the best moments of my life.

[Flashback]

‘Hyun Ki-ah! Wake up’ I heard a familiar voice calling me. I slowly opened my eyes.

‘Mianhe,im waking you up while you are sleeping but look!’

I rubbed my eyes and looked up. There were fireworks! My eyes widened and a smile formed on my face.

‘Happy New Year! Hope our friendship will last! This would be our fourth year knowing each other!’ Yoseob said while pulling me into a hug and than he kissed my forehead.

‘Happy New Year Seobie. I don’t want us to separate.’ I said,but only managed to whisper the second sentence.

[End of Flashback]

I could feel his warm hug and his soft lips touching my forehead. That night was the best night.

What a great way to start the year.

I got ready and went out of the house and saw Seobie waiting for me outside. I knew he was going to be there waiting. We would always go to school together.

‘Annyeong! Good morning Hyun Ki bestie!’ He said with his sweet voice and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I suddenly felt my cheeks being red and hot. I bowed to him and said ‘Good morning’ and hid my face.

Why am I being like this? He usually does this and why am I blushing? Omo! Soo embarrassing!

I stood up straight and smiled to him. We than walked to school together. as soon as I we reached the class, the class seemed very noisy and there was a figure standing beside the teacher. I could see that well who it was because everyone was crowding at the front. Especially the boys.

‘Class! Quiet down before I give all of you detention!’ Our homeroom teacher said.

Everyone panicked and went to settle down in their seats. I than got a clear view of the figure. It was a girl,a very pretty girl.

As the class quiten down,the girl introduced herself, ‘Annyeonghaseyo. Ji ireum eun Lee Seung Mi imnida’

Her voice was sweet and the guys in my class was melting at her sweet voice. Suddenly I heard Yoseob whispering, ‘Kyopta!’.

That word that he said made my heart break. I didn’t know why but it did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] Sorry if the chapter was short and I took a loooong time to update! I was busy with school. T.T Mianhe! I will update much more frequently. I know this chapter wasnt as good as the previous ones. Mianhe T.T I will update more often! I am soo sorrryyyy!

Anyways,HAPPY VALENTINES DAY all ^^ Hope all of you had a great day :D