Aigoo~

I Loved You

‘Yahh! Hyun Ki! You coming down with us to eat?’ Yoseob asked as he walked out of the class and turned to take a glance at me. I shook my head and plug my earpiece into my ears. I looked at Yoseob’s back as he walked away giggling and laughing with the new girl Seung Mi.

Why did my heart hurt soo much just seeing them together?

I placed my head on my table and closed my eyes,stopping the tears from coming out.

Awhile later I felt someone tapping my back. I looked up angrily while taking out my earpiece. Why is someone disturbing me?!

Yahh! Why are you being like this?’ Yoseob pouted looking at me. ‘Pali,lets go!’ He said while pulling me with him. I felt frustrated but at the same time happy as he pulled me with him.

Without knowing I was smiling all the way. I forgot about my heartaches.

While eating,I saw Seungmi flirting with Yoseob. Argh! Yoseob even entertained her. They were all laughing except for me. I continued eating my food as fast as I can and gave an excuse that I was tired and went back up to class. They just nodded their heads and continued to joke.

It wasn’t a good idea to even come down. I shouldn’t have agreed to come down. Aish!

The next class was Science class and Yoseob was seating beside me. Seungmi wasn’t here as she was in a different class.

‘Yah! Gwenchana? You seem different today. Waeyo?’ Yoseob asked with him pitiful face.

I shook my head and said that I was tired.

He nooded and to the front of the class. Suddenly everyone in class was being noisy. There wasn’t any teacher today,I guess the teacher was sick?

Yoseob turned to me and looked worried,’Yahhh! What can I do to cheer you up? Please cheer up!’ He made his puppy face.

I wanted to laugh but I controlled it. I thought of an idea!

‘Yoseobieee!’ I shouted eventhough he was beside me. He jumped from his seat and turned to me with his eyes wide open.

‘You say you wanted to cheer me up right? Tie your hair in a ponytail like how Korean stars do it! ㅋㅋㅋ~’ I suggested.

‘Aish,arasso. But don’t be angry or sad anymore arachi?!’ He said and took the hairband from my hand. He tied his hair into a cute ponytail.

  

‘Aigooo! KYOPTA!’ I shouted. It was too loud and everyone in class stared at me and Yoseob. Because he was too cute,everyone started to take pictures of him. He posed for the camera and whispered in between his smile,’You owe me!’

I giggled and took a picture of him too.

How cute~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] Mianhe~ *90 degrees bow* Soo sorry for not been updating. I know it has been AGES since I last updated >< ㅋㅋㅋ Ill try my best to update more often. I hope this chapter was nice :D Anyways,those having exams now,HWAITING!! <3