His Play

I Loved You

The day passed by quite quickly. I didn’t hang out with Yoseob much today since today most of our classes aren’t the same.

Aigoo. Why am I feeling like im missing him? I still do see him in some classes.

Ringggg….’ There goes the school bell. Everyone got up from their seats and greeted the teacher. I than packed my bags and headed out the door of my class.

Yahh! Hyun Ki shhi! Lets go have lunch and hang around!’ Yun Hae,my chinggu asked me with a wide smile while grabbing onto my hand.

Yun Hae is my friend but I don’t tell everything to her. She is kind of a big mouth. But we are still friends,I hang out with her and stuff like that. Its only that me and her aren’t that close like how me and Yoseob are.

I nodded my head and smiled at her. She pulled my hand and talked about how her day was and how the teacher scolded her for not bringing her book. She wasn’t in the same class as me so I don’t really know what happened to her in class. She would usually come and complain to me when she gets upset on something that happeneds to her.

While I was dragged by her to the gate of the school, I was looking around to see any sign of Yoseob. But sadly I could not find him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I should go home now. Its going to be 7pm soon and umma would be worried if I reach home late.’ I told Yun Hae.

She nodded her head and we hugged each other before going our separate ways. While walking home, I checked my phone to see if I got any text messages but there wasn’t any.

Why do I even have a phone when I don’t even use it.

Umma! Im home!

‘Where did you go? Have you had your dinner?’ she asked.

Ne,I had lunch with Yun Hae and we hang around together and we had dinner too. Ill be up in my room.’ I told her.

She nodded her head and continued with her work in the kitchen. I went up the stairs and into my room.

I shall have a long nice shower than I shall complete my homework.

I looked at the clock and it was already 10pm. I finished my homework and just finish revising some notes.

Naega neoui special special special guy whoa’ I looked at my phone. 1 Message received. Who could it be?

[A/N: This is the message conver. Seobie♥ is what Hyun Ki put Yoseob as her his contact name while Mousey♥ is what Yoseob put Hyun Ki as her contact name.]

Seobie♥: Yahh! I miss you ): I didn’t get to see you the whole day today. Where were you?

Mousey♥ : I went lunch and dinner with Yun Hae

Seobie♥ : Ohh! Than why didn’t you ask me along? ): *cries*

Mousey♥ : Mianhe! I couldn’t find you and I thought you was busy with your other friends

Seobie♥ : How could I be busy? You are my only one. Saranghae!

Omo! Is he serious? Kyaaa!

Mousey♥ : Saranghaeyo!

Seobie♥ : Yahh! I was just kidding. You too right? (: Kekeke. Its late already,I should sleep. You too! Annyeong! Sleep well mousey!

Why did my heart feels as if it broke after reading that message? I should have known he was joking all along. Typical him.

Mousey♥ : Ne (: I am joking too. Sleep well! Annyeong!

I put down my phone and stare at the picture of me and him. Why did I feel so heartbroken all of a sudden? I couldn’t have fell for him. He is my bestfriend. He has no feelings for me so I shouldn’t have any feelings for him.

But why must it hurt soo much?

I lied on my bed and covered myself up with my blanket. Soon I fell asleep. But I didnt tears were rolling down my cheeks as I fell asleep.