Always There

I Loved You

‘Hyun Ki darling! Breakfast is ready!’ I heard umma calling me.

I woke up from my sleep and turned to the side of my bed to take my phone. It showed it was 8am in the morning. I went out of bed and took a shower and got into my comfortable clothes.

It was the weekends.

I went down and into the kitchen to get some breakfast.

‘Darling,umma needs to go to work soon,I would be home late. Take care of yourself ok?’

 I smiled at umma and continued eating. I am glad at last umma found a job. Of course I can take care of myself. I am not a small kid anymore. I also would be going shopping with Yun Hae later on. As soon as I finished with my breakfast,I got ready to meet Yun Hae.

We went shopping and spent the whole day together. I am glad to have spent the day with her,if not I would be bored rotting at home alone.

Soon,the day came to an end and I went home after a long tiring but enjoyable day. I showered and got ready for bed. Umma still wasn’t home. I was tossing around my bed wanting to fall asleep but failed. I look at my phone and it was already 11pm.

Naega neoui special special special guy whoa’ I received a message. I took my phone and saw the sender was Yoseob. I opened the message and it wrote:

Seobie♥: Hyun Ki-shhi! You asleep?

Seems like Yoseob too cant sleep.

Mousey♥ : Aniyo, I cant sleep.

Seobie♥: I will pick you up in half an hour!

I stared at my phone,is he serious? He wants to meet me in the middle of the night?

Mousey♥ : Arasso

I get out my bed and changed. Soon I heard the door bell ringing. I went to the door an saw Yoseob outside smiling widely at me.

‘Yahh! I miss you soo much!’ He hugged me tightly as though he haven’t seen my in 10 years. My heart was beating very fast. Soon he lossened the hug. I felt as if I wanted it to be longer.

‘Lets go!’ He said while pulling me out towards his motorbike. He passed me the helmet and he hopped on. I stood there beside him gripping tightly onto the helmet.

‘Don’t be scared! Come on,hold tighly onto me and you wont fall off.’ He said assuring me.

I nodded my head and got on. As he drove off,I held tightly onto him. I heard him giggle slightly. I buried my head onto his back,not wanting to let this moment end. Suddenly,the motorbike stopped and I looked up,we were at the beach. Yoseob got down and took my helmet off. He took the paper bag that he was carrying all along and pulled me with him onto a bench near the sea.

‘You haven’t eat right? Here! I made this myself,just for you’ He took out a purple lunch box and opened it up for me. He took out the chopsticks and fed me.

Omo! How sweet. The lunch box is even my favourite colour! Mmm..the food he cooked for me is soo yummy!

I looked at him and smiled. ‘Gomawa!’ I said as I hugged him. He looked kind of shocked. I guess he didn’t expect a hug from me.

I let go of the hug and he continued feeding me until the lunch box was empty.

We than enjoyed the view of the sea. Suddenly I I felt cold as the breeze was strong. I was wearing a shirt and pants. I didn’t know that we were going somewhere that was soo breezy.

I suddenly feel Yosoeb putting his hands around me. I turned to him and rested my head on his shoulders. Soon without knowing,I fell asleep in his arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] Happy New Year :) Have a great year ahead^^ Enjoy! God bless :D