Late!

I Loved You

‘Beautiful my girl. My beautiful my girl an..’ I pressed the button of my handphone to silent my alarm and checked the time.

‘Omo! I am late! How can this be?! I set the alarm at the correct time!’  I yelled at myself and went to take a shower and dressed myself for school.

I took my bag and ran down to the kitchen to take a slice of bread and dash out the door.

‘Yahh! Take care! Have fun in school!’ Umma shouted as I ran out the door.

Lucky the school was quite near the house and umma showed me the way to it yesterday. Takes me about 15 minutes to reach. I ran like a lighting bolt and finally I reached the gates of the school. I hold onto my knees and panted. I was super tired after that run.

‘Your..la..te..too?’ A voice asked me.

I looked up to see who was it. A guy beside me was panting and trying to catch his breath. I guess he was late too. I just nod my head and went in the school. I looked around. I didn’t know where to go. I took out the time table that was given to me and saw that my first period was math. I have no idea where my class was.

Suddenly my timetable was snatched away from me. I turned and saw it was the guy whom I saw earlier. I didn’t manage to see his face clearly before. My eyes widened.

Omo! He’s soo hot! Soo cute! Kyaaa!

‘Yahh! Why are your eyes soo big? Pali! We are late for class. Do you want to be punished?’ He asked me.

I shyly shooked my head. He pulled my hand and ran towards a class nearby. My heart was thumping crazily. Am I dreaming?

‘There you are Mr Yang Yoseob! I guess you met our new classmate Miss Jung Hyun Ki. Why are you guys late?’ The homeroom teacher asked.

I snapped out of my day dreaming and let go of the guy’s hand.

‘Mianhe seon saeng nim. I lost my way and he showed me the way.’ I said as I pointed to the guy beside me innocently.

‘Alright,I will let you go today. Yoseob,go to your seat. Hyun Ki. Come here and introduce yourself to the class.’

I nodded and walked infront of the class.

‘Annyeonghaseyo. Ji ireum eun Jung Hyun Ki imnida. Nice to meet all of you. I hope I can be friends with all of you. Please take care of me.’ I said and bowed.

‘Alright,go and sit beside Yoseob. He would give you a tour of the school later and if you need help,just ask him.’

I gave the teacher a blank look. Who is that?

‘Him.’ he pointed to the guy who I was late with. He was smiling and waving to me.

I nodded and made my way to the seat I was assigned to.

‘Annyeong! Ji ireum eun Yang Yoseob imnida. Gomawa for saving me from the punishment! I hope we can be friends!’ He said while smiling to me.

Omo! His smile is soo sweet!

I nodded my heart and returned a smile to him. What a great start to the day.