Shut Up And Enjoy The Moment

Yeah, I Could Get Used To This

 

From little Sehunnie's POV again. :3

I woke up quite late; I could tell by the sunlight streaming through the open blinds. Just as I was about to groan and roll over, attempting to claw back unconciousness, I realised the slender arms wrapped around me. Memories of what my hyung had unknowingly told me last night flooded my brain, and it took all I had not to squeal like some fangirl.
 
My Luhannie said I'm beautiful. He said he loves me! And will never leave me; because I'm too perfect! I allowed myself a little victory squeal, but upon feeling the sleepy figure behind me stirring I tried to disguise it as a yawn.
Get a grip pabo, you aren't meant to know! I reminded myself.
 
Now, here's the big question; how and when do I let him know that I know? Or do I not let him know that I know at all, and just wait until he confesses properly before letting him know that I know? Urgh, I don't know! I just woke up, trying to think about anything in depth would just end up confusing me. So instead, I rolled over to face the glorious boy behind me.
 
At first his face left he a little breathless. He's so effortlessly beautiful! His hair was messy and falling around his face adorably. He eyes still half closed; adjusting to the sunlit room. His lips were slightly parted and he was breathing softly, I could feel it gently when he breathed out. His skin looked so soft and flawless, so I reached out and began to slowly caress his face with my fingertips. Mine, all mine, even if it is unknowingly...
 
He smiled as soon as he felt my hands on his face, and my heart sped up 4 times faster. I'm pretty sure it's not medically safe, but I wasn't about to complain.
"Sehunnieeeeee, good morning" he said, his voice soft and melodic. I snuggled closer into his chest and he tightened his arms around me; I'm certain that must be the best feeling in the world world, then I realised.
 
The sooner I confess to him, to sooner I get to wake up to this every day.
With this in mind, I pulled away slightly so I could look him right in the eyes. It's now or never.
"Hyung.. I.. I want to tell you something."
"I know Sehunnie, I know."
"You KNOW?!" I almost shrieked, incredulous at the idea that my acting hadn't fooled him.
"Yes Sehun, I know... You aren't really ill." he said, chuckling softly as I turned pink. Damn him! My heart nearly lept out of my throat right then!
"No hyung.. Well, yes. I was at first though! But.. I.. IloveyouLuhan." I hurried the last part, overcome with embaressment. He looked slightly confused at the last part; obviously he hadn't heard.
 
"FINE, I'LL SAY IT AGAIN. I LOVE YOU LUHAN. I WASN'T ASLEEP LAST NIGHT, I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID. I LOVE YOU, AND I KNOW YOU LOVE ME. I LOVE YOUR STUPID FLUFFY HAIR, AND YOUR STUPID BEAUTIFUL VOICE, AND YOUR STUPID FLAWLESS SKIN, AND YOUR STUPID CARING WAYS, AND HOW YOUR STUPID EYES LOOK AT ME LIKE I'M SO DAMN PRECIOUS, AND, AND.."
I buried my head in his chest again, a little shocked at my outburst. Hey pabo, think you could've said "stupid" a few more times?
I felt one of his hands under my chin, trying to lift up my face so I'd look at him. I couldn't really refuse at his point, but the second I looked into his eyes, my embaressment dissolved.
"Sehunnie.. Do you really mean that?" he asked, his big, beautiful brown eyes going all watery; full of hope, and love. If I'd been stood up, I'd have ended up falling because of how weak it made my legs feel.
 
"You know I mean it Luhan. So stop being so adorably hopeful and kiss me already!" I said, pouting slightly, knowing he wouldn't be able to resist my cute face. I may have been swooning over him, but I still know exactly how to get what I want.
 
He was smiling so much I thought his beautiful porcelain face might crack. His face slowly moved closer to mine, not wanting to rush such a perfect moment. I leaned closer and pushed my lips against his, having grown impatient. They were impossibly soft and plump, and although the touch was fleeting, my lips tingled from the sensation after I pulled away. I bit my bottom lip lightly, in awe of the feeling. Luhan smirked softly at the awe in my eyes, and pulled my head closer again, pushing his lips against mine slightly harder this time. We stayed that way a little longer, thought there was no urgency behind it; it was simply sweet and pure. I smiled into his lips, and barely pulled away to utter a single word;
"Mine."
 
"But Hunnie yeobo, how can I be yours? You haven't even asked?!" he stated, faking a shocked expression that didn't reach his eyes, which were full of laughter.
 
I chuckled softly, and brought my hands upto his face. I cradling his cheeks between my fingertips and said to him "No buts. Mine."
"I love you Hunnie."
"I love you Lulu."
"LULU?!"
"Shut up and enjoy the moment."

______________________________________________


Well.. Hunnie confessed! x3 I hope I did it justice. <3
I'm not really sure if this story can go anywhere now though... o_o
*is bad author, didn't plan, sob sob*
If you have ANY ideas, please let me know! ^.^ And if you've read this, please take a few seconds to comment? Those little black and orange notifications make my day. Seriously. :3
I LOVE YOU. A LOT. IN A NON-CREEPY WAY. :D <3<3<3<3