I Never Wanted To Move Again

Yeah, I Could Get Used To This

 

After I finished my bubblebath and dressed myself in comfy clothes, Luhan suggested we watch a movie to "take my mind off the pain". Perfect! He had unknowningly suggested something I'd be planning in my head for a couple of days; now that Operation Get Luhan To Look After Me was in effect, it was time for phase two. Act Scared Infront Of Luhan For Cuddly Time. It was pure, unadulterated genius!

I was pulled away from my mental victory by Luhan saying "So Sehunnie, which movie do you want to watch?"
"I don't know hyung, do we have anything new?" I said softly, my 'ill voice' coming into play.
"How about The Hunger Games? It just came out and I hear it's pretty good." he suggested, just as I knew he would. This was all going so well!
"Sure hyung, if you want to watch it that's okay with me" I told him, smiling sweetly. We moved to sit on the sofa, but before he sat down Luhan went to fetch me a blanket. I am ill, after all!
"Hyung is so caring" I said, smiling when he blushed.

As the movie started I shuffled closer to Luhan, and pulled the blanket over both of us. He smiled at me, and went back to watching the screen, the glow from the television highlighting his small features. He's so beautiful, and so totally mine.

It took a while for the movie to get to any scary parts, and although I tried to focus on the plot, I couldn't. Not when he was to close, his arm touching mine, being able to hear his breathing. Hurry up and get on with the scary stuff! I whined in my head, wanting an excuse for him to hold me closer.

Finally, I heard suspenseful music. Taking this as my cue, I whimpered slightly, just loud enough for Luhan to hear me. He looked over at me, and I bit my lip and tried to avoid eye contact, knowing he would find this adorable.
"Sehunnie, are you... Are you scared?" he asked, surprise colouring his tone. I guess he hadn't suspected me to be the type to be scared of moves. Well, I'm not. But he doesn't need to know that; so I nodded a little, trying to seem embaressed.
"Oh Sehunnie, it's okay! You're safe, Luhannie is here! He won't let the scary muttations get you!" he said, pulling me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself even closer, pleased to finally have a valid reason. We remained that way until the end of the movie, my head on his shoulder, face turned to his neck, breathing in the smell of his skin with his arms wrapped around me.

I never wanted to move again.

______________________________________________


Voila, chapter 2! o:
Sehunnie is a sneaky genius.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it! Also, I must mention my friend who helped me with this chapter! She just made an account on here, and is going to be writting a HunHan fanfic! :3 I will put her username as soon as I found out what it is. x3
Comments make me write faster! :D I LOVE YOU ALL. <3<3<3