His Sehunnie

Yeah, I Could Get Used To This

 

As the credits rolled down the screen, I felt myself cling tighter to Luhan. He was so comfortable to lean on, and having his arms around me felt so good. But I knew I'd have to let go soon, and the thought made me sad.
Suddenly, inspiration struck!
"Luhan hyung, the movie made me sleepy." I said, yawning cutely as if to give proof. He turned his head to look at me, the care in his eyes making me love him even more.
"Okay Sehunnie, do you want to go to bed for a nap?" he asked, his soft voice just loud enough to hear.
"Yes hyung, but... I don't want you to go. Will you stay with me?" I asked, blushing and pretending to be embaressed at being so clingy, knowing he wouldn't say no.
"Oh course Sehunnie! Hyung isn't going any where!"
Perfect!
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
I settled down in my bed, getting comfortable before Luhan draped the blankets over me. He sat delicately at the end of my bed and smiled down at me.
"Hyuuuuuung, come closer!" I said, pouting adorably. He shuffled closer, and began my hair. I practically started purring, the feeling of his slender fingers carressing my hair was wonderful. I closed my eyes and leant back on the pillow. I thought about asking him to lie with me and hug me... But it'd probably be asking too much. I wouldn't want him to be weirded out by the idea, I wouldn't be able to bear it.
My thoughts must've shown on my face, because Luhan leant closer and said "Hey, Hunnie, what's wrong?".
"Nothing, I just... nothing." I dismissed the idea.
"Please Sehun, tell me. You can tell me anything!" he said, his eyes shining with honesty and a hint of curiosity.
 
"Luhannie, will you.. Will you lie with me? I want to be hugged." I asked nervously, any acting going out the window. I genuinely just want my hyung to hold me, but I'm scared. Scared he'll refuse, even though I know he wouldn't do so harshly. He'd let me down in the nicest way he could, and be sincerely sorry about it. I prepared myself for it.
 
"Of course I will! Anything to make my Sehunnie feel better." he exclaimed, smiling at me happily. I almost exploded with joy! He didn't say no! He didn't refuse me; and he called me HIS Sehunnie! Without realising it, he's just made me so happy I can hardly stand it.
His Sehunnie.
 
He lifted up the covers, and crawled in next to me, wrapping his arms around my torso and pulling me towards him. I rested my head of his chest, the sound of his steady heart beat thudding gently in my ears. It's a good thing he can't hear mine, it's beating so fast it's almost embaressing. I don't mind though, I'm so happy to be this close to Luhan, that he's not judging me and cares about me so much. I must be the luckiest man in the world.
 
I manage to snuggle even closer to him, he's so soft and warm. The scent of him is so comforting, like being home.
"Sleep now Hunnie, your hyung isn't going any where." he murmured into my hair; and with that, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face, the happiest I think I've ever been.

__________________________________________


Hey, sorry it took me a little longer to do this chapter. I'm starting to think I might update once a week. Also, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for upcoming chapter, feel free to let me know! I'd like to hear other people's ideas. (:
Thanks for reading by the way, just for that I LOVE YOU ALL! LET ME LOVE YOU. x3
Comments make me want to update faster. :P <3