He Actually Loved Me!

Yeah, I Could Get Used To This

 

Hey, quick note to avoid confusion! This chapter is mostly from Luhan's POV, with a tiny bit of Sehun's POV at the end. Enjoy! :D

_________________________________________________

It took a great deal of will power not to simply lay there with such a perfectly angelic boy asleep in my arms. My beautiful Sehunnie. But I knew that staying would just make leaving him alone even more painful; because I do try to leave him alone! It may not seem like it, but considering I want to spend every second of every day with my wonderful dongsaeng, I think I manage quite well.
 
His face looks so innocent as he sleeps, decieving people into thinking he's just a cute little maknae. I know better though! "Luhannie, I'm so ill! Look after me! Luhannie, watch a movie with me! Oh Luhannie, I'm scared, protect me!". Not that I'm complaining, at all. He's so damn cute when he's trying so hard to get my attention; like he doesn't know that all he needs to do is breathe, and I'm captivated by him.
 
Anyway, just as I was summoning the strength to pull away, (and believe me, it took a lot of strength; not just emotionally, damn maknae is stronger than me already!) he did something that shattered my resolve.
He snuggled closer, shaking slightly. He began whimpering, and mumbling words in his sleep, inbetween what sounded like small sobs.
"No.. Luhan.. I'm sorry.. Don't.. Be ashamed.. Of me.."
 
The moment my name left his lips I was listening attentively. Did my yeobo think.. Did he think I'd be ashamed of him? Why?!
 
"I'm sorry.. That I.. I love you. I'll try.. Leave you alone."
 
My heart exploded. My poor baby Hunnie, his sleeping body now trembling with sobs, was dreaming that I was rejecting him?! Surely he must know I'd never do such a thing! But.. If he was dreaming about it, he must think I would actually reject him. That I could reject him. The idea alone filled me with sadness.
 
Then I realised.
If he thought I'd reject him.. That means he was confessing.. To me? In his sleep, but still. I couldn't stop the small buds of hope from growing inside me; until they blossomed into reassurance and absolute joy. It wasn't one-sided! He didn't just spend time with me because I was a push-over to him, and spoilt him, but he loved me. He actually loved me!
I mentally scolded myself for not comforting him sooner; ok Luhan. Calm. Save your fanboying for later, your yeobo is crying!
 
I wound my arms tighter around him and began his hair in an attempt to calm him.
"Shhhh Sehunnie, it's okay, hyung is here. My beautiful, beautiful yeobo. I love you too, how can you not know that? You must know it. I'd never want you to leave me, I'll never be ashamed of you; you're too perfect."
It felt so good to finally let this all out and say it to him, even though he was asleep. It didn't matter if he couldn't hear me, I just wanted to finally be able to say it...
 
------------------------------------
 
"I'll never be ashamed of you;  you're too perfect."
Oh Luhannie, surely you should know by now that I've never been one to sleep talk?
I moved my head closer to his chest to hide my beaming smile.
I was wrong before. This, is the happiest I've been; and it's only going to get better from here!

______________________________________

I felt it was about time Luhan let it all out. He's been keeping his feelings bottled up for too long! :')
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^.^ HOPEFULLY going to have the big confession scene next chapter, so it may take me a little longer to upload. HunHan's big confession must be perfect! (Even if Luhan already confessed with knowing.. Kekeke. x3)
Comments make me write faster, so please take the time! :3
I LOVE YOU FOR READING THIS, by the way. Yeah, I'm talking to you. You right there. I love you. :P <3<3<3