oo2;

The Unexpected Love~

oo2; I Hate You...Arrogant Boy~!

 

 

"Tomorrow, first day in Elite High. Junior life. Wait, what? LuHan? Baekhyun? and that Chen? Are my classmates. I hope not"

"Good night, Lina. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day" I told myself and go to sleep.

 


 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

 

"Yah! Wae so early?" I then looked at the alarm saying it's 6:30 am, then I looked at the day, Monday. It's my first day in school and I don't want to be late so I got up my bed and took a bath and wore this clothes. Well, I felt wearing a dress.

 

"Lina, breakfast is ready" I can hear Cassie's umma calling me so I headed down.

"Neh~ I'm here and I am ready" I smiled.

"Nice dress, Lina. I bet you'll be famous in your school like your unnie" eh? famous?

"Famous? In school?" I wonder why.

"Well, your unnie is famous in school just like your brother" so that's why. Perfect couple eh?

"I see. Thanks for the breakfast. I'll be going to school now. Annyeong~" I said happily and left.

 

*SCHOOL*

 

"Wahh, this place is so big. Just like my school back in America. Can't wait to see inside" the school was just so huge and so nice.

"Annyeong~ You must be new? Never seen you around before. Hehe" a girl said.

"Neh~ Annyeong. JungAh imnida" first day and I'm making new friend.

"Annyeong, MinYeon imnida. Have you taken your schedule?" she so kind.

"Ani--" before I could finish my words she interrupted.

"Kaja~ Let's get it and I'll show you around" ssoooooo kind.

While we were on our way to get my schedule, people are staring at us. I she somehow famous too?

"Here is your schedule. Junior eh? We're on the same class, kaja~" she is so friendly. On our way to our room, we met someone I don't wanna meet.

"JungAh, early, eh?" MinYeon was shock of LuHan knowing me.

"You...two know each other?" MinYeon was really shock.

"Yeah~ Class A, MinYeon? What about you JungAh" LuHan you as ever.

"Yeah, so do JungAh is" MinYeon why do you have to tell him?

"That's great then, we're classmates again with Chen and Baekhyun, kaja~" If I'm alone, I believe I won't go with you. So rude guy.

 

As I entered the room, everyone was looking at me and I don't know where to sit.

"JungAh,sit here! Come on." Chen, you wanna tease me again? Gaaaah.

"JungAh, your quite famous to EXO. The kingkas of this school. So probably you'll be famous too with the queenkas" queenkas? Who the eff is she talking about? Please don't let the queenkas be like those in fanfictions that they'll bully the girl whose close with the kingkas.

"Queenkas?" please please please.

"Yeah, SooYeon unnie and the group. Well, I'm with them" I see. That's why everyone was staring at me. I was with a kingka and queenka.

"The best couple will arrive soon. I bet" couple? doesn't she mean oppa, right?

I then heard screaming in the halls. I didn't know that Chen, Baekhyun and LuHan left. I don't know why. I then heard something about EXO and Couple. Maybe it's them then.

"They're here. EXO and my group. Kaja~ I'll introduce you to them" oppa will be happy for me since I met a friend.

"Annyeong~ oppas! unnies! My new friend JungAh" I just smiled and bow.

"Ahh, our JungAh has a friend already on her first day? And she's our dongsaeng" SuHo and Cassie unnie said together.

"Neh~ oppa. Neh~ Cassie unnie" I said.

"You know each other? and Cassie?" MinYeon is confused right now.

"Yeah, she's my little sister. And Cassie is her name in America. She used to live there" SuHo oppa explained.

"Your dongsaeng??? Aww. haha. Oppa we have  to go to class. It's starting soon.

 

As usual, as a new student I have to introduce myself. No one here knows about me being a sister of SuHo. They're all giving me those glares since I'm always with that 'LuHan' . I admit he really is my bias but I hate arrogant people which he is in real life. He's teasing me. I hate him. Putting me into trouble on my first week.

 

*Lunch*

 

"Seriously, LuHan. Your putting me into trouble. I don't know why but I wonder how these girls like you. You're so arrogant and mean" I said. I didn't mean to. I was out of control and said what I was thinking.

"Oppa, I'm full. Annyeong~" I told SuHo oppa and left. I stayed in the rooftop to calm and I love the fresh air.

 

LUHAN's POV

"Hyung~ where do you think is JungAh. I didn't mean to. Mianhae. I couldn't find her anywhere" where did that freak go. Nevermind her.

"You stay. I bet I know where she is." Baekhyun knows? tss.

 

LINA's POV

I felt tears running down in my face. Little did I know. I was already crying. I sat and watch the beautiful sky until I heard someone coming.

"Oh, Baekhyun. Hi~" What is he doing here. Yeah he knows my favorite place in every school.

"Here, eat it. You haven't touch your food and left saying that you're full. Your brother was so worried and I think he is mad at LuHan. LuHan tried looking for you too but I think no one knows your favorite place except for me. haha. Smile. It suits you better" I smiled and took the food Baekhyun handed me.

"Thanks" I ate. I then wiped my tears.

"By any chance, do you like LuHan hyung?" What...no way. never will I like him. But he is my bias.

"Well, he 'WAS' my bias until I knew his real attitude" ...

"I see. Well classes is about to start, so we better go down" I agreed and we went down and proceed to class.


Sorry for a short update.

Please comment and subscribe.

Thank you.



(c) Laineyyisdaneym