oo1;

The Unexpected Love~

oo1; Good News, Good Day... o.O BAD DAY~?!

 

I'm on my way to Cassie's place. My parents said that Cassie knew my brother all along but didn't tell me though she was one of my best friend. She's older than me. Same age as my brother. After several minutes of nothing to do in the car, I have finally arrived my destination. CASSIE's RESIDENCE. As soon as I went out of the car, a young girl approached me.

"Annyeong unnie~" the little girl said. I was a little familiar with korean due to my kpop fandom. So I understood the kid. And yeah, I have a Korean blood.

"Annyeong~ may I ask who you are, little kiddo?" the little kid made a move which is familiar. Oh~ that was the sign of Cassie's little sister 'Hannah' and I.

"Hannah? Is that really you? You've grown a lot. How old are you know?" I said.

"Neh~ unnie. It's me. I'm 13 now. You've grown too unnie. Cassie unnie is not here. Probably with his guy. Come in unnie" Cassie? Guy? hmm. She didn't tell he has a boyfriend.

"Ma'am, your things are in the guest room. Feel at home and miss Cassie left you a letter" the young-looking maid handed me the letter.

"Thank you, just call me Lina" she then left and I opened the letter.

 

To my dearest, Lani.

 

WELCOME TO SOUTH KOREA!I've really miss you so much. I heard you knew about your brother already. Wanna see him? Wait for me there, arasso? I just went somewhere with a close friend. Hannah is there, she miss you a lot. She's so excited hearing that you'll come. Feel at home there. I love you dongsaeng!

 

-- Cassie unnie <3

 

"Aww, close friend huh? Hannah told me your with your ...nevermind" I headed to my room to rest. Little did I know. I fell asleep.

 

*forward*

 

"OwO, I fell asleep for 2 hours" I'm really tired though from the flight. I suddenly heard a knock.

"Lina, are you awake?" WAHHHHHHHH 0^0 that's Cassie unnie.

"Neh~ CASSIEEEE UNNIEEE" I ran and opened the door and hugged her.

"Calm down you girl, haha. Your brother is downstairs. Kaja~" SUHO??? EXO'S SUHO <3 MY BROTHER. Still can't believe the fact.

 

As soon as I make my last step in the stairs, SuHo oppa ran to me and hugged me.

"I miss you so much JungAh" he said.

"JungAh?" who in the world is JungAh

"Yeah, that's your birth name until appa and umma went to America and made a nickname for you Lina" now, I know. haha. 

"Sooyeon, I'll bring my little sister in our dorm. I'll introduce her to my friends. She'll be safe. I promise~" SuHo pecked Cassie's cheeks. WHAT?

"WHAT---" I left my mouth open. I was so shock.

"SuHo is my namja chingu" she said.

"WHAT? Seriously... waah. YAY!" My sister-in-law. I gave an evil grin.

"Ka~ meet your oppa's friends. Annyeong~" she said.

 

*on the way*

 

"JungAh, I heard you a fan of my group, is it true?" he asked me. I dead. haha. he might tease me with my bias.

"Yeah~ I am. EXO Jjang" I said which my brother so happy.

"Who's your favorite then?" I knew he would ask me.

"SuHo oppa" I lied. Not wanting him to know that my real bias is LuHan.

"Liar" and he gave me 'mehrong' face.

"Waeeee?" he stepped out of the car meaning we have arrived.

"Don't show your fangirl side, okay?" first day, hate my oppa already for teasing me. *pout* . We then entered the dorm of EXO.

 

"Guys, here's my little sister" SuHo oppa said.

"Annyeong~ Kim JungAh imnida. You can also call me Lina" I said.

"Annyeo~" before Sehun introduce himself SuHo oppa talked.

"No need to introduce yourself, she know everyone, right JungAh" oppa loves teasing me. I nodded.

"A fan, I see. Since when? Pre-debut?" OHMYGOSH~ THAT'S LUHAN, TALKING TO MEEEEEE. GAAAAH. OTTOKAE?

"Helloooooo~" LuHan singing and waving his hand infront of my face.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Since pre-debut" what have I got into myself.

"CHINCHA?" everyone said in chorus even SuHo oppa.

"Great then..what level are you in?" Chen oppa asked.

"Junior." was only the word I said.

"Really? then your the same with LuHan, Baekhyun and I then" Oh yeah, '92.

"Yeah" I then sighed.

"Where you going to study then?" they asked.

"She'll study in the same school as us" everyone was in shock. So do I.

"EH????" I bragged.

"It's nice, isn't it JungAh" LuHan put his arm in my shoulder and pulled me close. I was turning red but he didn't notice since oppa scolded him. I bet someone noticed.

"Yah! LuHan, don't you ever do that to my sister" oppa so protective.

"Whatever, hyung. Bye~" he is so arrogant in real life. ugh. I can't believe he's my bias. ugh.

"I saw you turned red" Chen said.

"Yah!" I shouted.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. haha" Chen is totally loves teasing me now, like SuHo oppa.

 

I went back home after meeting EXO. What a long day.

 

"So, you'll start going in our school tomorrow? It's a big day Lina. Have some sleep" Cassie unnie said.

"Arasso, unnie. Good Night" I said.

 

I entered my room, wash up. Change to my pajamas. Then I was about to sleep when something went to my mind.

 

"Tomorrow, first day in Elite High. Junior life. Wait, what? LuHan? Baekhyun? and that Chen? Are my classmates. I hope not"

"Good night, Lina. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day" I told myself and go to sleep.

 


Just updated my newest story.

Got 6 subscribers.

Hoping for more.

It's late at night here and I have to go.

Update tomorrow for chapter 2 please wait for that.



(c) Laineyyisdaneym