Chapter 6# Start Since Now

Warning!!!

Title: Warning!! (Chap. 6 - Start Since Now)

Pairing: brother!2woon, YeWon, KyuSung, KiSung

Genre: Brotherhood, Friendship, Comedy, Drama, slight!Romance

Rating: PG

Length: Chaptered

Disclaimer: The boys belong to me, though it’s just in my dream.

Warning: English absolutely isn’t my native language, so if you find Grammatical Error, Bad Language, any Typos or any else mistake, it’s not because you had a problem with your eyes, it’s all pure my fault.

Summary: Kangin is Yesung’s younger brother, and he really protective over his hyung. What if these 3 guys -Siwon, Kyuhyun and Kibum- trying to get closer to his beloved hyung? What will he do to them?

 

Hellooooooo, still remember me? >_< it’s been ages. tbh, I miss this fic so much.

I won’t give any excuses for that. Just hoping you’re still enjoying this stupid story of me and mind to leave some lovely comments for this. ^^

 

 

 

He knew it. Someone laid an eye on him, watching him from afar. Waiting for him to neglectful, then capture him. Since he walked out of the door of the lab, he felt it, being stalked by someone he didn’t even know. He tried to fasten his paces, 20 feet throughout the park lot to reach his car, then he can be safer. He held his bag tighter, maybe later he can use it as an emergency weapon in necessity? who knows.

 

Half running he tried to reach the vehicle as fast as possible. But suddenly a pair of arms caught him from behind. Then another man, a man in black suit appeared in front of him. Locked his arms from moving out of grips. Then they dragged him, forced him to go with them. Entering the van, they go to somewhere…

 

 

***

 

 

#Drama Club (Practicing)#

 

Normal’s POV

 

“Sunbae, can you give me a role on your drama musical?” said Kyuhyun to Yoochun when all the members are gathering on the stage before starting the practice today. Everyone is busy with the costumes, stages equipments, the dialogues, vocal testing or even the thought about how to keep Kim Youngwoon away from the stage. YES, that’s the most important thing for them until today. Still being an unsolved case, problem named Kim Youngwoon is this!!

 

Yoochun furrowed hearing what the boy said. Hey, he didn’t even know who is he, “And who are you, kid?”

 

“I’m not kid” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, annoyed.

 

Yoochun did the same thing, rolled his eyes lazily, “This is an event for Music and Drama Club only. You. weren’t. invited…since I know not about you, and I think so does Yesung, so yeah, no role. Got that?!”

 

“Uh-uh, big wrong, mister. Didn’t mean to be conceited, but just ask Yesung chagi about me, Cho Kyuhyun. I’m the new ace for Music Club to be honest.” Insolently Kyuhyun was informing the leader of Drama Club.

 

“Really? He never told me anything about recruiting the new member for the club.” Yoochun opened his notebook, trying to find Kyuhyun’s name in the list of the participants for the drama musical. Maybe Yesung gave a footnote in the book to him about the new member, but unluckily he missed it? Yoochun opened it back and forth, somewhat forcefully when in fact he found nothing.

 

As he just realized something, immediately he stopped what he’s doing, “You called Yesung what?” Yoochun asked.

 

Pretending to not know, Kyuhyun gazed elsewhere. With disbelieved eyes Yoochun glared him sharply, then he threaten, “Kangin must know it…” he ready to swing his leg toward where Yesung and his protective brother are standing.

 

“Eh? Wait. Wait…” suddenly Kyu pulled out Yoochun’s arm until he stumbled and almost fell down of the stage. Lucky him, Kyu caught him up. “Sorry, I never mean to hurt you, kay?”

 

“Yeah, like I do believe when I almost die because of you!” half shouted Yoochun said.

 

“Oh, don’t be over dramatic!”

 

“Whatever, kid!” Yoochun glared him sharply.

 

“I’m not kid!” again, Kyuhyun protested.

 

“Okay, okay. Fine. What do you want exactly? You waste my time, you know?” he crossed his arms over chest.

 

“I told you, I want a role!” Kyuhyun said in a demanding tone.

 

“Impossible, kid…” indolently Yoochun said.

 

Kyuhyun gritted his teeth resentful, “just call me Kyuhyun. I hate that kid syllable.”

 

“Okay, kid.” Yoochun replied.

 

Kyuhyun swore he wants to commit a murder because of this guy in front of him. If only killing people is not a sin. He sighed.

 

“Come on. I really beg you for that, I could be anything. Just let me standing on a stage. Please!” Kyu held Yoochun’s shirt firmly and gave a very failed puppy eyes to him.

 

Those stares didn’t affecting, really. But, Park Yoochun hated so much to see something wasn’t cute begging miserably. He tried to release Kyu’s grip on his shirt forcefully since Kyuhyun fisted his shirt too tight. He’s like escaping from a noose.

 

After a hard struggle to set himself free, at the end Yoochun surrendered, “Aish, why are you insisting me to put you in? We don’t have any left role!”

 

“I said i’m willingly taking any kind of role. Just let me stand on the same stage like Yesung, is it that hard?”

 

“Probably yes. I don’t like you though, why I have to pleasure you with the possibility that can make you and Yesung will be contiguous?”

 

“Because I can help you to chase Kangin sunbae away?”

 

“No thanks, the backup is already on the way here”

 

“Okay, I’ll make a logical answer here. Because I am awesomely handsome, so I can make your drama musical gain more audience?”

 

“Very unconvinced.” Yoochun furrowed.

 

Let out a frustrated sigh, Kyuhyun said, “So what kind of reason do you need from me?”

 

Yoochun shook his head, “Need nothing from you, just go away!”

 

Once again Kyu fisted Yoochun shirt tightly then starting to beg once more.”Please, please, pretty please. I’ll take everything you gave to me. Really, I swear to you. Give any role to me, I’ll do it gladly.”

 

Yoochun was looked thinking for a while before speak up. “Kid. Really, I hate you. But since you insisted, I’ll make your wish come true.” He smirked evilly.

 

“What about me? Can you also give me a role? I’ll be anything too as long as I’m standing on the stage!” Suddenly someone popped up out of nowhere, making the two jerked, shocking.

 

“Yah Choi Siwon pabboya, you scared us with your ability to suddenly pop out!” Kyuhyun reprimanded angrily.

 

But Siwon just deafening his ears and stay focus besought Yoochun. Mind to ask the same thing, a role, “I wanna get a role too.”

 

Yoochun rolled his eyes, “Another weird man.” He murmured.

 

“So, are you a new member of Music Club too?” he asked to the new arrival.

 

The latter shook his head and gave a short answer, “No”

 

“And you’re not a member of my club too since I don’t know you. So why I must give a role to you?”

 

“Because like Kyuhyun. I’ll accept anything you give. No loss. It’s interesting deal, right?” and Siwon smiled his famous joker smile, yet looked so idiotic in Yoochun eyes.

 

Then the leader of Drama club could only let out a heavy sigh, “Why both of you have to fall in love with the same person?”

 

“Not both. It’s three of us.” Siwon gazed Kibum whom right now chatting with someone about the poison.

 

“Great! What’s sin I commit that made me have to involve in this messed up situation?” Again Yoochun sighed heavily. “Follow me, I’ll get a costume for you two!”

 

 

***

 

 

“I don’t believe it. Did you really have to do that to me? and I had this fear about abduction. Unnecessary fear I should felt when two unknown men kidnapped and…and I have this thought, maybe they’re going to me, take my ity. Ugh!” He’s still peevish with the younger.

 

The tallest one gained the gut to say after he turned off the machine, “Yoochun hyung said we must make it dramatic.”

 

“YES. So I swear i’ll kill Park Yoochun for that. certainly!” the oldest shouted angrily before opened the car’s door and climbing out of car to go to the Auditorium.

 

After a brief of seconds remaining silence, Seungri gazed and asked the taller, “Do we have to warn Yoochun hyung about that?”

 

“And missing the joy of a great murder Leeteuk hyung will do? No. I love the show.”

 

Seungri thought for a moment. “Right. That’s gonna be so great to entertain us.” He couldn’t help but agree with Changmin’s then. He nodded complying.

 

 

***

 

 

Yesung -with his beauty face and pretty clothes- was standing in the centre of the stage, acting seriously, trying to focus with the dialogue on the script he had to memorize before.

 

He was perfect with the make-up, hair style and dress, just like before. And Kibum was being so dumb, could only stare at him (or her) with an inelegant opened mouth.

 

And when came the time for his dialogue, it’s really a miracle. Amazingly he did it well, zero mistakes for the compatibility with the script. Everyone overawed with that, but Kangin of course just rolling his eyes, bored. And another two pairs of eyes, in the very backside of the stage, stared at it resentfully.

 

The older tried to push the younger. Making him almost lost the balance, but of course it didn’t happen. Cho Kyuhyun is sturdy well.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Kyuhyun tried to avenge with pushing back the other.

 

“It’s all because of you I must’ve dressed up like this!” Siwon protested.

 

“Who knew he would give this costume to us? I have no clue at all!” Kyu defended. “Besides, I never offered you to do the same as me.”

 

“But your idea sounded so great, and I hate it so much now! Become a tree?! It’s so sore for my dignity. Come on, I am Choi Siwon, the most handsome man in this school, and I have to play an additional role in this drama musical as a tree?! Embarrassing!”

 

“Don’t whine at me. I have too much indignity too.” Sulking, Kyuhyun said. “And don’t move too much, it will be very uncomfortable when your skin makes a contact with the  material of costume directly. Trust me, it’s itchy. Worse, we can’t scratch it.”

 

Siwon sighed.

 

 

***

 

 

The practicing was still continue. And again everyone is worried. This part should be a kissing scene. But remembering the biggest problem was still around, it sounded looking for the death of themselves if they insisted to do that.

 

Kibum looked at Yoochun, silently asking what he should do now, but the latter apologetically stared back at him and could only shrug.

 

Again a miracle fell down on their head. God sent His angel for them. When this angel spoke up, all of them felt as if they listening to the church choir singing. A thousand doves are freely flying all around, voicing a freedom to them.

 

Oh, the grace.

 

But this angel, with the angelic smile plastered on his face was walking to approach the director yet the leader instead. He reached Yoochun collar and whispering a threat, “I’ll kill you later, Park Yoochun, right after we finished it all. Okay?!”

 

And Park Yoochun robotically nodded his head like an idiot a kid who afraid of his parent.

 

Then the angel turned to approach his lovely dongsaengs. Still smiling, he opened his arms to embracing someone. Yesung immediately threw himself into the older embrace, “hyung!” he squealed delightfully.

 

“Look how beautiful my dongsaeng with a dress.” Leeteuk chuckled, “you’re so cute, Jongwoon-ah! Ah I forget, it’s Juliet here.” He teased.

 

“Ah hyung, are you mocking me?” a pouty forming on Yesung’s lips.

 

Leeteuk laughed seeing it, “No way i’ll mock you. It’s compliment.”

 

“Rite. Aren’t you busy with college? What are doing here?” confusedly the younger asked.

 

“Oh, thank to someone I could spare my time to see your beauty.” He gazed Yoochun. “I’ll help you hit a success for this drama.” He added with a whispering voice and a wink to Yesung.

 

Yesung laughed hearing that, “So, Yoochun does it?! Nice move.”

 

“Yeah.” Leeteuk rolled his eyes. “Now let’s meet our main problem here~~”

 

Leeteuk turned to see the unmovable body of Kangin. He got near to him, then flashing a warm smile before asking, “Hi, long time no see Kangin-ah, how are you?”

 

But the said man could only blushing and speechless to see him. It’s cute, Leeteuk thought, then he pretended to get hurt with Kangin inability to speak. “Seems like you don’t like to see me, you didn’t even say anything.” He pouted.

 

Panicky Kangin tried to produce the words out of his mouth, stuttering he said, “N-no, not l-like that. I…I’m so glad to see you here. It’s a surprise. I…I, hmm, I’m glad. Hi Jungsoo hyung.” And he blushed furiously, scratching his not-itchy head, feeling so shy and bla bla bla, just something Kim Youngwoon will never ever do in front of random people.

 

“Do you mind if I’m here? I will accompany Jongwoon to do practice until the day we’ll perform.” Leeteuk asked.

 

“Of course not, stay as long as you want!” Immediately Kangin yelled, making everyone in the room must’ve tried so hard to hold out their laughter. And of course it’s not completely worked though.

 

 

“Yah, don’t laugh at me, you brat!” Still with his red face Kangin shouted.

 

Oh, what’s going to happen next? It’s interesting to be waited, that was what the people in that drama room thought about. They can’t wait to see it. Indeed. Then they beg for this poor author to continue the story as soon as possible, otherwise they’ll haunt that author in her dream. Poor girl :(

 

 

 

*** Ending of Chapter 6 ***

 

 

Thanks for everyone who gave me such a lovely comments on the previous part of this, sorry if I couldn’t mention you one by one *bowed deep*

 

And…you can slap me for that stupid ending up above, kekekeke. It’s night here, so I’ll take a rest now. Sleep! :D

 

 

 

Regard,

 

Trias ^^~