Chapter 1# 3 Best Friends

Warning!!!

#Siwon POV#

“Why he hasn’t come yet?” Kyu resentfully mutters, who knows to whom he speak since both of me and Kibum are too busy with our own activity. Me and my precious bibble and Kibum with his novel.
“Why there’s no answer?. Hey I’m talking to you guys. Answer me!!” he shouted, lokk at me and Kibum back and forth.
“To whom you speak” Kibum asked without turning his gaze from his novel.
“To anyone who listened” sarcastically the magnae answer.
“But there’s no one who give an attention to you, Kyu” calmly KIbum said.
“Hyung…” Kyu whined.
“Aish, don’t act like a baby, Kyu. Beside how could we know why he hasn’t come yet? I’ll be able to give you the reason why when I already become his boyfriend. I promise you that, just wait.” proudly, yet stupidly I said.
“Yah, what do you mean with becoming his boyfriend? No way Choi Siwon, I’m the one who will be his boyfriend” Kyu gets upset hearing me.
“Keep on dreaming guys. Don’t you think about his monster dongsaeng? He won’t let us get close to Yesung hyung.” Kibum shook his head .
Kyu and I sigh. yeah, that’s right. That monster is totally disturber for our proximity toward Yesung hyung. How could we be able to get closer to our beloved baby precious cutie hyung if his monster brother’s always around him 24/7.
Everyone at school know that Kim Youngwoon a.k.a Kangin had a brother-complex toward his hyung. He really really really protective over his hyung *see? I even said really 3 times since I thought that’s tooooo much*. We don’t even sure is he really Yesungie baby’s -*cough* I mean hyung- little brother. It’s more suitable if I call him ‘a bodyguard’ or ‘a stalker’ to be exact.
Yesung hyung is in his 3rd year now, and his brother Kangin’s in his 2nd year. But though they had the different classes, don’t know how Kangin always stick around his hyung anytime. You could even meet him in a same restroom as Yesung hyung’s in, whereas there’s still the time for class. I think he had this ‘telepathy’ ability. So, he knows where ever his hyung go, they had connection.
Another example for his over-protectiveness is when the lunch break time. When you go to the cafeteria, you can spot them in one of the back side of the cafeteria. Kangin will faithfully sending a death glare to every suspicious girls and guys who come near to their table.
He ever made a girl from 2nd year crying just because that poor girl wanted to give Yesungie hyung a sheet of folded paper. That was a music sheet and that girl is a member of Music Club which is a club where Yesung hyung also join in it. Yesung hyung is the leader now actually, so that girl just wanted to give her work result to her club leader, but Kangin misunderstood and thinking it was a love letter.
So he glared that poor girl so intently yet so evilly -more evil than my cousin, Heechul *crossed fingers ‘hope Heechul hyung didn’t know I said it*-. That girl gulped down  frightening and subconsciously her tears streamed down on his cheeks. She immediately ran away out of the cafeteria, sobbing uncontrollably while murmuring ‘Mommy, I’m cursed by the devil’s gaze’

“It’s him. It’s him” I heard Kyu squealing, made me snap out of my own thoughts. I turn my gaze to the direction Kyu pointing.
There I see that ‘monster’ and our lovely cute angel walking together hand by hand. Huh, such a brother-complex that monster, I mean Kangin hyung.
“Hyung. Yesungie hyung!!!” again, Kyu squealing. Aish, he’s squealing just like a girl whom watching his idol pass right in front of his face. Automatically I cover his mouth with my palms.
“Stop squealing Kyu. You will only get Kangin hyung attention”
Kyu pushes my palms off of his mouth “Who cares. Look now. Yesung hyung waving to us” exitedly Kyu waves back. And I can see Yesung hyung smiles at us. Oh that smile, indeed make him more adorable and cute, so mesmerized me.
But our euphoria couldn’t lasting longer since slowly but surely a black shadow covered our morning sunshine with his bulky body, made us feel our eclipse. Aish, that ‘monster’ *cough*, I mean hyung -it’s really impolite to call someone older than you with that ‘monster’ word right?-. So I mean the simple way to say my science explanation before is that Kangin hyung made his way in front of Yesung hyung and made us lost a sight of  Yesungie baby’s face.
Kangin hyung glares at us sharply. If a glare could kill, indeed we already become a spirit now. A moment later Kangin hyung lift his index finger, he points me. Before finally drag his hyung along.
“. I’ll die this afternoon” I sigh and turn to face Kyuhyun “You indeed will make me die, Kyu”
“What did I do to you?”
“If you didn’t squealing, Kangin wouldn’t realize my presence. He pointed at me, it means he will finish me off this afternoon in Taekwondo Club” again, I sighed.
“Hey it wasn’t my fault. How could you blame me. If I didn’t squealing, Yesung hyung wouldn’t look at us and smile so sweetly like that. You should thank to me for that, not blame me. Beside, that’s a risk you should take for becoming a member of Taekwondo Club where that monster hyung is the leader one. I told you before hyung, join Music Club just like me. So you can stare at Yesung hyung everytime you sing along.” Kyu put that stupid smile on his face, make me squint my eyes annoyingly.
“Huh, whatever you said, magnae. Just stop squealing like a girl any other time we see Yesung hyung, okay?”
“Yah. I’m better than you, you know. You’re disgusting, hyung. How could you drooling everytime you see Yesung hyung. What were you thinking? Don’t say that you imagine inappropriate things with Yesung hyung”
I’m only quiet and feel my cheeks become warmer hearing him.
“Wait. You really did imagine it?” Kyu widened his eyes. “God, you’re so ert Choi Siwon!”
“Shut up Kyu” I feel so embarrassing now. “At least I’m not becoming a statue everytime I see Yesung hyung like the guy aside you” I lift my chin up slightly yo Kibum direction.
Kyu turns his head to Kibum side. He lift his wrist, examining a wrist-watch he wears, counting the times.
“It’s more longer than before. I guess it’s an effect of Yesung hyung’s smile the times ago” he said.
“Yeah. Become more serious now” I commented then waving my hand in front of Kibum’s face while calling my frozen buddy’s name “Bummie… bummie”
Then I see Kyu leans forward, positioning his mouth in front of Kibum’s ear. Then he blowing an air into Kibum’s ear. It successfully makes Kibum shiver and his conscious back.
Kibum looks at the magnae now with his unreadable expression before ask calmly “What are you doing?”
“me? Just trying to help you find your conscious back” guiltless he said.
“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun I’ll kill you for blowing the air into my ear. You know that I’m sensitive and I really didn’t like it!!!” calm Kibum transform into freaking Kibum now, he chasing after Kyuhyun just like a child whom his toy had taken by his friend.
I laugh loudly seeing my 2 bestfriends acting like that.
Oh, before I continue my story, let me introduce myself first. My name is Choi Siwon. And these 2 guys are my bestfriends since we were still kid. They are Kim Kibum and Cho Kyuhyun.
Since we were young we used to share a lot of things and stories together, whether it’s a happy moments, a sad moments or an embarrassing moments. We are inseparable friends.
We even share the same crush now. Yeah that’s so funny thinking how could we falling in love with the same man named Kim Jongwoon or better known as Yesung. But we have our own story, a story about our very first meeting with this angel, a story that made us falling in love with him.
Maybe they won’t mind telling their own story to you. For now, just tell me would you like to hear my story?