Chapter 2# YeWon's Meeting

Warning!!!

Flashback to 92 days ago~~ Morning

#Siwon POV#

I entered the classroom to find Kibum busy reading his Agatha Christie novel, and Kyuhyun, yeah still as usually pressing the button of his game console in his hand furiously, while sometimes his mouth would produce a cursing words cause he failing miserably killing the aliens and lost points.

I rolled my eyes and shaking my head when hearing he yelled ‘!!!’ loudly, made our classmates turned their head, eyeing us, feeling annoyed and curious at the same time.

“Control your voice Mr. Cho” I sat down in my chair, in front of  Kibum.

“How’s Drama Club yesterday, Bummie?” I asked.

“Errr…. fine?!” he shrugged, put his novel down on a table then looked at me.

I frowned hearing him “what do you mean with ‘fine’?, you sounded unsure about that”

“Nothing.. I just... errr… saw something unbelivable. I mean… someone unbelivable.”

I frowned, again. “Mind to tell me what that ‘unbelivable’ word means?”

Kibum sighed, he silence for a moment, then sighed again. I waited patiently, so patiently, very very patiently. Okay I started to hear the cricket sound now. Crick. Crick. Crick. I yawned.

“Okay.. it’s alright if you don’t wanna tell me.” finally I spoke.

“Sorry. I just didn’t know how to tell it now. I’ll tell you later about it, kay?!”

I shrugged “No problem”

“So, you will go to that Taekwondo Club this afternoon?” he asked.

“yeah I already filled the Registered Form” I grinned widely when hoisting the piece of paper in front of Kibum’s face.

“Cool. We join the club now. You should find the club too, Kyu. What about Music Club?” Kibum asked to the man whom still faithfully abusing his PSP and still swearing sometimes.

“That’s right, join Music Club, Kyu. So, you can have another activity beside playing that stupid game everytime.” I interfered.

“Damn, hyung” again he yelled, letting out that bad word.

I smacked his head lightly this time “I told you before. Control your voice. Stop saying those swearings.”

He rubbed his head and glared me. “what kind of thing you two talking about?”. He put his PSP down now, finally gave us an attention.

“The Club. I already became a member of Drama Club since yesterday. And Siwon will join Taekwondo Club this afternoon. So, how about you?” Kibum explained and asked.

Kyuhyun shrugged “is there a Gamer Club?” hopefully he asked to Kibum. Kibum just shaking his head.

“So, I won’t join any club then. Boring!” Kyu lifted his PSP up, back to kill his aliens again.

***************

Still Flasback to 92 days ago~~ Afternoon

I walked through the corridor on the 1st floor in a left wing of the school building now. This is my journey to find Taekwondo Club base.

My eyes scanning every hangging wooden board above each doors. Infirmary. No. Broadcasting Room. No. Art Club. No. Another signed board. No. The other one. Still No.. No.. No.. No.. I sighed now. It’s been a month since I became a student in this school, yet I still had the difficulty of the direction.

I was under the stairs the moment I heard ‘Aargh, watch out!’ sound. I didn’t know what exactly happened, all I know was a few seconds after heard that my body already made a contact with a hard wooden floor. And I could felt a heavy weight on top of me. I opened my eyes and watched a pretty face with a black hair, smooth skin and plump lips looked at me worriedly.

“Are you alright?” he asked. He abstained his face from me, now change his position from lying to sitting.. but still ON TOP OF ME. Then his hands busy cupping the sides of my face, touching and examining is there any bruises or wounds.

A few moment later, I couldn’t feel his body anymore. I felt little bit dissapoint, it felt good having his body on top of me actually.

“Hyung, are you alright. How could you slipped from the stair?”someone spoke worriedly.

The owner of the voice who just spoken is a man who is taller and bulkier than a man who just fallen on top of me a moment ago. But he called the smaller ‘hyung’, so, he must be his younger brother. I guessed.

The taller man turning his hyung’s body around a few times, made sure there’s no injure in a petite man’s body.

“I’m fine, Youngie.” said the smaller one ”I fell on top of him, you should ask his condition first.”

The taller turned his head, looked down at me and asking “are you okay?” without helping me to stand up.

The smaller man knelt down next to me “is it that hurt? Why didn’t say anything? Come on, me and my brother will accompanied you to the Infirmary” he gripped my right arm and helped me to stand up. Right after I could stand on my own foot, the taller man grabbed the smaller hands.

“He’s fine, hyung.” He faced me “you didn’t get hurt, I see your body looked strong enough” he gazed me so sharply “am I right?” he added.

I didn’t like his stare and tone, so I just nodded.

“See? He’s fine. So, let’s go now hyung” the taller reached his hyung hand, dragged the smaller along.

The smaller turned his head to me and muttered ‘Sorry’ and ‘Thank you’.

I smiled and kept on observing them until a few steps later, when they’re already outside the building, suddenly the smaller released his hand from the younger’s grip. He made a small step running toward the pond in a school yard.

Seemed like he found something interesting there. Oh I could see it too now. He watched a little turtle in a pond. His brother smiled seeing his hyung cuteness.

But it vanished a moment he saw his hyung slipped into the pond.

“hyung!” he shouted, immediately running to save his brother. He helped his brother out of the water.

And when his brother is already outside the pond, he resisted his hyung to take his soaked shirt off “You can get sick with this wet shirt, hyung. Take them off now, I’ll lend you T-shirt !” he ing his hyung shirt now.

“Youngie, let’s go to the restroom, I’ll change there.”

“no no no. just take the shirt off here. You’re the type who can get sick easily, hyung. Don’t wanna you catch a cold, okay?!”

A minute later the wet shirt is already off of the petite man’s body.

I couldn’t blink my eyes watching him like that. I kept on staring his bare slightly wet chest. His smooth white milky skin looked so tempting.

What if I run my hands on his body. Touching his sensitive skin, teasing those tiny cute s of him, giving a butterfly kisses all over his body.

 Wait Choi Siwon. Why suddenly you become so ert toward the guy you just met a moments ago. I slapped my own cheeks and erase the drool that unconsciously escaped from my opened mouth.

********************

I opened the door of a room with a hanging board with ‘Taekwondo Club Base’ writing on it and looking for a small figure of someone.

 And when finally I saw him, I approached him. “hyung” I said, made him turned his head, and when he saw me, he smiled and gave me a brotherly hug.

“Siwon. finally you come” Sungmin hyung said. He’s my senior in Junior High School, and when he knew I entered the same Senior High School like him, he asked me to join the Taekwondo Club. He’s the vice leader of this club now.

“It’s pretty hard for me to find this place hyung” frankly I said. Then I gave him a registered form of the club that I filled a few days ago.

He chuckled while taking a paper “alright, now you can wait right there with the other fresh members. The leader will come soon” he pointed to my left side where standing 6 other men.

I’ve almost walked to the direction Sungmin hyung pointed before, when suddenly the door cracked open and Sungmin hyung shouted “here he comes, the leader one. yo Kangin!”

I turned my gaze to the door direction and saw 2 men walking inside, my eyes widened seeing them, then asked Sungmin hyung “Are they the members of the club too?”

“the taller one yes, he’s the leader actually, his name is Kangin. And the smaller man is his hyung, Yesung hyung, he’s not a member, but since Kangin won’t let his hyung go home alone, he forced Yesung hyung to wait here until we finish our practice.”

“oh” I just could let that word out of my mouth since I didn’t know what should I say anymore.

I’m happy to know the smaller man’s name now and a fact that l’ll be able to see him everytime I have a practice with Taekwondo Club.

But knowing his over-protective brother that I don’t like will never take his eyes off of his hyung made me disappoint too. How could I flirting with this pretty cute guy when I know his brother will get ready to kick and punch me everytime I try to get closer to the older?

I sighed looking the bodyguard-featured man in the right side of my crush. Bodyguard? He’s a bodyguard?! Hey, I’ve just remembered this. I had a good body too, and I’m expert in this Taekwondo, my friends used to call me ‘bodyguard’ cause of that. So, why I felt afraid with this guy?

No way, I shouldn’t be afraid. I’ll keep this fighting spirit to win Yesungie baby heart, I will win, yeah I WILL WIN HIS LOVE. off his monster brother.

**************** end of chapter 2*************

The next chapter is Kibum’s part. Get ready to the next flight, my readers!!!!!!