Cause We Are Best friend, We Feel The Same?

Warning!!!

10 days after KyuSung's meeting

#Author's POV#

It's Wednesday. A free afternoon for Siwon, Kibum and Kyuhyun. Why It's free?! well, it's simply, they have no club activity on Wednesday. Drama Club do a practice every Monday and Friday, Taekwondo every Tuesday, and Music Club every Thursday. So yeah, only on Wednesday you could see our 3 princes gathering and doing their normal activity.

Eergh, not really a normal though. They rarely talking to each other. Just let your friends doing whatever they want to do, and you... also enjoying what you're doing. That's the way how WonKyuBum's friendship goes along.

Now here they are. Sitting on a couch in Siwon's big living room, keep the comforting silence air filling  up the room. As usual, Siwon now busy with his Holy bibble, Kibum with his book and Kyuhyun with his precious PSP. But not as usual as before for now on actually, cause suddenly something just popped into Kyu's mind, make him abruptly slamming his hand on a wooden table.

The others two startled in surprise for seeing the youngest's going... err, crazy?! Yeah, Sibum thought Kyu  deserve to be placed in a Mental Hospital since right now. Okay, okay, don't hit me. I typed SiBum as the one who had the idea about Mental Hospital here, so stop making me as a punched bag, instead beat up Siwon and Kibum for that *run away*.

*cough* Fine, enough with that, now let's go back to our 3 princes. So, what kind of thing that could make our handsome  maknae doing something extreme toward the guiltless table to be exact?

"I can't take this anymore. I can't handle it anymore.” Kyuhyun whined.

“Is that too difficult to you?” Kibum asked, frowned to see the magnae like that.

“Is it making you feel like you wanna throw it away? Come on, It’s just about your technique. Your poor PSP didn't deserve to get your wrath.” Siwon advised.

“What?! Hey, I’m not talking about the game.” Kyu resently answered.

“Is it about your unstable mind?” Kibum voiced.

“Oh My God. Don’t say you’re thinking about that!!" abruptly Siwon shouted.

"Tell us you will never ever do something sinful, illegal and crazy like that, Kyu." Kibum said.

Kyu could only knitted his brows together in confusion. "What are you thinking about exactly?!"

"It's all about your sister, right? She's so annoying..." Siwon said.

"She's always playing around you..." Kibum added.

"She's doing something stupid..." Siwon's turn to add.

"She's such a nuisance to you..."

"She's a disaster..."

"the worst nightmare..."

"wooo, wait.. wait.. hold on guys, what the hell are you talking about. What's wrong with my sister?" totally  confused, Kyu asking.

"I know sometimes she could be like a fungus, Kyu. Harmful and disturbing. But that's not a reason to think about killing your own sister with your oh so unstable mind..." Kibum put the best fake serious expression on his face.

"Totally agree with Kibum." Siwon nodded.

"Hell no!!! Both of you are absolutely going insane. Stupid, how could i be able to kill my sister?!!" Kyu yelled.

"So, who are you thinking about that deserve to be killed? Is it us? Gosh, you were thinking about killing us?" Siwon who sat side by side with Kyuhyun automatically distant himself away from the youngest. So does Kibum, eventhough the fact is Kibum is already sitting cross away.

"Yah, stop talking nonsense, it's neither about my gaming technique nor my killer instincts, it's about my feeling, okay?! I think i fall in love."

Siwon and Kibum withdraw themselve more far away from Kyuhyun, until they're cornered by the hard wall. "I-it's not with one of us, right?" This is the first time Kyuhyun said 'i fall in love', indeed Kyu had his girls or guys to be dating before, but usually he did it cause they were the one who said 'I love you' and Kyu felt he would be so mean if said 'No'.

Kyu rolled his eyes for seeing his bestfriends stupidity, "Both of you are indeed the craziest person in this entire universe. Come back here, i swear it's not with one of you, kay?! Don't be such a drama queen, or else i'll throw your book and your... bible?" in doubt he said the last word.

They walk back toward the youngest. "Ah, I was thinking this is so good to upgrade my acting skill, that news. Does he need to be so annoying, threatening with my precious book." Kibum said.

"He even said he would throw the Holy Bible?! imagine it. How sinful he is, tsk tsk." Siwon shook his head dramatically. Kyu just rolls his eyes while Kibum restraining the laughter.

Both of them now sitting in front of Kyu, "Now maknae, tell us!" Siwon demanded.

"It's the hyung in a music club..."

"Wow, Is that the reason why you became so sentiment when listening to the sad love song? you cried listening 'Love Really Hurt' by the guy from that Super... whatever." Kibum informed.

"Really?!" Siwon and Kyuhyun said in unison, wondering.

"Yeah... In my dream. Aww!!" Kibum answered, succeed made him collecting two stinging pain on his head in the same time. He rubbed his head and show off it's-so-sick expression to his friends.

"Okay Kyu, continue!" Siwon demanded again.

"This is the guy from the last year, he's the leader of Music Club. Cute and sweet person, very nice and he has this angelic voice that could make you melting for hearing him singing." Kyu smiled so sweetly when saying it, making SiBum exchange a glance to one another.

"Wait. You said he's the Music Club leader?" Suddenly Siwon felt like he remembering something so important.

Kyu nodded, "uh-huh."

"My crush is the elder brother of Taekwondo captain. And he is a leader of Music Club too." Siwon told.

"Leader of Music Club? brother of the Captain of Taekwondo? my Juliet also has the same characteristic here." Kibum told to his bestfriends.

They're eyeing to each other. "Please don't. Please don't." Kyu shaking his head. Kibum sighed. Siwon weakened.

"Maybe cause we are bestfriend, so feel the same?" Siwon asked retorical.

*******

"So. What about now?" Kibum asked.

"What else? We're going to vie seeking his attention and making him fall in love with one of us." Kyu answered.

"Don't be fraudulent or sly to one each other.” Siwon gave an advice.

“Indeed. Though we have the same crush, let’s supporting each other. For whoever that succeed make him as his, we should congratulate him and wishing their happiness. We must be friends forever. That’s our vow since a little kid, right?” Kibum said.

Both Siwon and Kyu nodded. “No hatred nor jealousy.” Siwon spoke.

“Accept all the reality gracefully.” Kyuhyun added.

Kibum exhaled, then stood up “So let’s fighting together. For now on, our foe is that annoying brother of Yesung hyung!” He extended his hand forward.

“We’ll beat him.” Siwon said, also stood up. Then placing his hand above Kibum’s.

“And gladly make his brother as mine.” Kyu also put his hand on top Siwon’s, the two older eyed him, squinted their eyes, watching this immediately Kyu rectified his word, “I mean making Yesung hyung belonging to one of us, not mine.” He laughed awkwardly. “Not mine of course. One of us.”

Siwon and Kibum laughed seeing the magnae like that. “That’s better, magnae.”

“Okay, now for our struggle!” Siwon said.

They smiled. “FIGHTING!!” they shouted when their hands together up in the air.

******* Finish of Chapter 5 *******

Fuih, finally. An update after forever. Emm, I’m really sorry for this. I know I didn’t do an update for a long time, and when I see the date for my last update, unwittingly that was more than 2 months ago. I feel so bad for that, especially cause I forgot my promise to lahdeedah000

Tina, I’m so sorry. Okay please check out the beautiful and funny work from my dongsaeng. It’s a fanfiction with 13+2 members of Super Junior, has the genre of Friendship and Humor. Support her. Read the story, subscribe, and give a proper comment, so she will have the willing to continue it. Here is the link Adonis Camp II

I’d like to thank to all the subscribers who faithfully and patiently waiting for this chap, also special thanks to cecar123, sujurockz4ever97, angelye, DredhezRei, BubbleTeaRulez, yuki_chicken, rayie_159, nlyusha, tifane, cloudy91, kazerii, SuperCloud_Nov, gidibuboo, lahdeedah000, cloudykuro, yuyumunaw, ElfYeye, Nutmeg12, suju_elf12, shinigami_icha, bumranger89, yunpinky, lovesj3, kim_junnie, KcuLL22, archangelclouds, saranghaeshineekey, and supergurl06 for leaving such a beautiful comments, so sorry if i couldn't reply your comment one by one *bowed*.. once again THANKS ^^

Sunday, September 30, 2012 (Solo, INA)
Regard.

Trias ^^