Chapter 3# KiSung's Meeting

Warning!!!

flashback to 93 days ago (1 day before YeWon's meeting)

#Kibum POV#

The bell just rang, i quickly packed my stuffs, put them into my bag and get ready to go toward the auditorium. This is my first day join the Drama Club, and today they have a practice in an auditorium, that place is pretty far away from my class, i need to spend like about 15 minutes walking or 8 minutes running to reach it.

"no need to rush yourself , Bummie. this is so unnecessary". I turned my head and saw Kyu leaned his back to a chair, his right hand holding his precious lover, that stupid psp, but he didn't play it. Oh miracle, Cho Kyuhyun ignored his 'lover' and gave me an attention without a forcing from me or Siwon.

"He just too excited, Kyu. You know how Kibum loves acting so much, right?" Siwon smiled at me, oh my caring friend.

"yeah, that's right" i sighed.  "I really need to go now guys. See you at home or at school tomorrow? ah, whatever" I shook my head then rushed toward the door.

**********************

"i'm sorry for being late, sunbae" i bowed my head down to Park Yoochun, senior and leader of Drama Club.

"nah, it's alright Kim Kibum, just read it now and we start our  practice a few moment later" he gave me a bundle of paper, that's a script for our staging drama,Romeo&Juliet.

“Eh, you give me a role in my first day?" i furrowed my brows.

"yes, a main role. you are Romeo" he said.

"what?!" i widened my eyes, felt amaze and didn't believe  for what i've just heard.

"i know you're talented, i ever watched you play as Romeo too when you're still in junior , so it will be so easy for  you, besideno one wanted to be Romeo" he explained.

"why?" again i furrowed my brows.

"nothing. they just didn't believe in their own talent to play it. And, for your information, we did colaboration with Music Club, we always lack of the members for the  drama actually" Yoochun sighed, but a few second later he smile again, "so since last year, they'll participate in every show we had, it's a drama musical by the way, so it's all fine. Oh and your Juliet is the leader of Music Club".

"the leader?, so why you're not the one who become the main male role anyway?, it can be the leader's colaboration" i asked suspiciously.

"i prefer to be the director. you know someone that give a command to do this and that, say 'action', 'cut' and bla bla bla bla. i like to be like that" he laughed awkwardly.

"oh… okay then” I still distrusted him, but what could I do? I just need to enjoy it right?, anyhow acting is my passion. “by the way, which scene we will practice for today. and when my Juliet will appear?"

"ah yeah, sorry kinda forget to tell you which scene we will  do practice. emm, today i plan to do the last scene"

the last scene? that's weird. my first day join this club, i got the main role and now we'll practice the last scene? is there something weirder than this?

"and your Juliet's still in the backstage, fitting the costume, we plan to do practice with the real costumes for today actually, but since you haven't done fitting session yet, i'll ask the costumes divisionto measureyou later, after practice maybe." he added, patted my back lightly before leaving me to approach another member.

"oh, just read the last scene, Kibum. we need to practice it soon!" he shouted before really left me alone.

I started to read the script at a very last chapter, a scene about Romeo kissed Juliet before stabbed his own chest cause he thought he lost a love of his life. kissed? will i do this in practice? God, why is it so weird?, i sighed heavely.

I really need to go to the restroom now before continue this craziness. No, I’m not complaining my role in this drama, I love acting so much and knowing I become the main character in my first day join is really great, yet weird of course. So I think it’s going to be better after I wash my face.. fresh face, fresh expression, fresh mind, it’s all that I need. Yeah, restroom I’m coming!!!

 

I approached Yoochun “sunbae, I’ll go to the restroom first, kay?!” I asked him whom now busy talking with a short guy that I recognize has a name Wooyoung. watching him made me more confuse, why not this Wooyoung guy become the main role for this Romeo&Juliet? We’re from the same 1st year anyway, why it has to be me?

 

“oh yeah.. go to the backstage, Kibum. It’s the second right door after the first turn, go to the left” he points the way to the backstage, I nodded then go to the direction he gave.

 

I was still thinking about Yoochun, Wooyoung, drama, and my ‘Juliet’ on my way there. I descended the stairs and walking straight and when I reached the turn and mind to turn left, my eyes captured someone was walking from the rightside. A girl.

 

I think she wants to go to the stage, maybe she’s my partner? my Juliet? Lucky me then, she’s pretty and cute. she wore white ivory colored hanbok. But instead of styling her hair like an ancient Korean woman, she made a modern hairstyle.

 

She lifting her hair up and high, braided it in a complex way, in each side of her hair there's  an ornament, a quite big yellow flower in the left side and a golden small flowers shaped thing in the right side, her forehead fully covered by the bangs. Made her looked cute and beautiful.

she was walking to my direction in a very slow paces, and sometimes her face showed off this uncomfortable expression, i think she had a problem with her shoes? or highheels?

she eyeing and smiled at me before turned to the left and kept on walking, i don't know why i followed her steps, and right before she climbed up the stair, i reached out her hand "lady, let me help a beautiful one like you", wait.. what did i just say to her? did i just flirting with her? oh, you're so embarassing Kibum, where's your cold and cool side gone?

“huh?!” she shocked with my sudden action. of course she shocked, how could she doesn't?! me myself felt shock too.

"seemed like you felt uncomfortable with the shoes you wore. what if i offered you my hand and arm, so you can hold it to stabilize your balance?" oh-oh, my mouth, can you just shut up?

"it's alright.... i'm fine, i only need to get use with this thing....."

"but i insist, Juliet!" she frowned hearing me. "you are Juliet, right? i'm Romeo. so, this is my duty to help my lover" aish, why i become like this?

"no, i'm fine. really, i just..."

"come on, let your Romeo help you, beautiful lady" why i kept this nonsense anyway?

she laughed loudly "oh God, am i looked that beautiful?" she asked and i nodded "thanks for being so gentle, Romeo. yes i am your Juliet, but...." she palmed to restrain the laugh, why she laughed? am i looked so stupid with my gentleness?

".......but, i'm not a girl, Romeo. i'm a guy, couldn't you differentiate the voice of a girl and guy? or am i the one who sounded so girly?" she laughed again, then ruffled my hair before climb up the stairs.

WHAT?!! what she just said? she must be kidding me. NO!!!!

**************************

"okay, come on. prepare for the last scene practice!" Yoochun shouted, i could hear him clearly, but don't know why i couldn't move my body. her (or his?) words before succesfully paralyzed me. i stunned like a statue now.

i heard the footsteps, then a few seconds later i felt my body shaking "........Yoochun hyung call you. hey, are you okay? hey!!!"

"what happen Minho?" i think Yoochun approached me too.

"he's stunned, hyung"

"what?" Yoochun asked.

"i think i know the cause of that" someone said but i don't know who is he.

"what is that, Taemin?" Minho asked curiously.

"didn't you see Yesung hyung? i think he met Yesung hyung here and too shocked to know the reality" a guy whom i just knew the name is Taemin chuckled after explaining the situation.

"ahahahaha, i think i'd do stunning like him too if i didn't know before that ‘she’ is a guy" Yoochun laughed.

"me too. he's so beautiful." Minho said, his voice full of admiration.

"his name is Yesung?" finally i can speak, slowly i turn my head toward them.

"eh, you've found your conciousness back?" Taemin asked, patted my shoulder.

"tell me. is she really he?" i held Yoochun's shoulder and shook it slightly.

"yes, he's the leader of Music Club that i told you before. his name is Kim Jongwoon or better known as Yesung" Yoochun explained, i loose my grip.

Great!!!! and i always thought that i'm the only normal and straight one between my bestfriends. Siwon, Kyuhyun……you two affected me!!!!!!!!

i also like a guy now.. aaaargh!!!!!!

***************************

"we should always be together, my love. why you left me alone in this empty and crazy world? But don't worry, i'll be there soon, i'll come to you"

okay, this is it. kiss her (or him?) on the lips and stabbed your own chest, Kim Kibum.. relax, don't panic and being paralyzed by her (or his) face.

okay, you already close your eyes. Now, erase the gap between your face and her (or him) *okay i really confuse i should call him 'her' or 'him' here*.. come on Kibum, you can do it, i cheer myself. I'm getting near to his face, i could feel his breath now. closer.. closer.. closer

"ouch!!!" oh , why suddenly i felt my body so sore, felt like i'm just being thrown down forcefully.

i opened my eyes then this confusion just hit me. why i'm here? a few metres away from Yesung hyung?

"are you okay Kibum?" Yoochun approached me, worriedly asked, then he examining my body. "Seungri, i've told you before. it's not enough asking only 2 people to watch over Kangin!"

"i thought Taecyeon and Changmin were enough for that, hyung" Seungri defended.

Yoochun sighed "if Kangin keep his Brother-Complex like this, our drama is really in danger"

"keep your hands off my hyung, kid!!!" a well-built guy shouted before finally Yesung hyung dragged him to the backstage.

"what is it? who is that? why I’m here?" I rubbed my sore and asked, totally confuse and have no idea for what have just done.

"Kangin. Yesung hyung's younger brother. very famous for his Brother-complex. and he just slammed you down right before you kissed Yesung hyung" Seungri said.

"what?!! How could be like that? wait… tell me, did you just using me?" i squinted my eyes suspiciously.

Yoochun scratchedhis head "it should've not like this. we asked people to kept him away from the stage actually, but it's failed. sorry"

"but i'm still the main role for this drama right?" hopefully i said.

"eh, you still want to be Romeo?" he surprised.

"of course" i alreadyfell in love with him anyway. maybe this is my chance.

"but Kibum. you don't afraid with Kangin? In fact, this is the reason why there’s no one wanted to be the main role, so yeah, I was using you to try our newest plan, are you ok with that?"

"yes, I’m afraid with him. We never met each other before, yet he slammed me down without warning!, but I’m the part of this Drama Club now, I felt have the responsibility to make our show do well" wow, good reason Kibum, using the ‘responsibility thing’ to try your chance flirting with a guy you just met.

"i like you Kibum. yeah, let's make our drama work well. I think we need to use our old-fashioned way to handle Kim Youngwoon then. Seungri, ready to call our savior. Leeteuk hyung must be brought here.”

********************** end of chapter#3

sorry for taking so long time to update it... hehe, i become a very very slow updater i think..

thanks alot for all subscibers and commentators who always support me, love you so much guys..

i hope this chapter didn' t dissapoint you, especially for Kisung lovers...

and i’d like to poke rayie_159, cloudy91, ElfYeye, yuyumunaw, sujurockz4ever97, kyusungnista, fan1984, shinigami_icha, and yuki_chicken thanks for leaving your trace in the last chapter ^^

special thanks too for KiSung's Supporters: krixtalify (thanks for making a lot of KiSung story), DredhezRei (i hope you faint again raeding my other KiSung, eonnie :D), angelye (you were asking for update, so here it is to you ^^)

another thanks to my wonderful wife tifane,
my wonderfull daughters lovesj3 and AngelicAngel

then for bumranger89, you already have an account now, so leave a comment, otherwise i'll fly to Bandung and haunt you, kekekeke..... i love by the way <3<3<3<3<3<3