KyuSung's Meeting

Warning!!!

flashback to 79 days ago (2 week after KiSung's meeting)


#Kyuhyun POV#


It's been a week since both Siwon and Kibum join their club. Every monday and friday Kibum will show off his delightful face, almost like a bouncy ball he will jump in happiness and said 'today is so beautiful, don't you think so?'. He succeed frightened me up, hey where my cold bestfriend's gone? why this strange guy become the one who replace him? yes he had Kibum face, but really befriend with Kim Kibum for more than 13 years made me believe Kibum is the most expressionless and emotionless people in the world, but since a week ago he changed!!!!!


Like what i said before, every monday and friday the cold Kim Kibum will change into the bouncy one, especially when the last bell was rung, he would pack his stuffs as quick as he can whilst humming a love song!!!! God, what the hell happen with him? Kim Kibum humming a love song!! i'm going to be insane if it still continue like this.


Siwon is not much different, he always said he can't wait for tuesday afternoon. since the sun rise up to lighten up the day, he won't stop show  off his stupid grinning. doesn't he feel tired keeping that grin and smile?! cause i really tired seeing them.


Thank God, they acted as a normal person this moment, like the ordinary themself. Kibum's reading his another Agatha Christie novel and Siwon with his precious Holy Bible. i rolled my eyes watching them, really, their club activity is so suspicious. did they do the brain wash? or each of my bestfriend actually have another personality that i've just known in this Senior school?


I stood up from my chair lazily, the chair's feet made a screech sound when it made  a contact with a floor, it succeed make them look at me "you wanna go?" Siwon asked me.


"you two so boring" sarcastically i said, made them look at each other with a knitted brows.


"didn't we always like this when we are together? busy with our own activity, you never whine before, why now?" Siwon asked in confusion.


"maybe he's in PMS cycle now" Kibum smirked when said that.


"P.M.S?" Siwon more confused.


"pre-menstruation syndrome." Kibum and his crazy explanation and thought, i already raised my hand to smack him on the head, unfortunately he succeed avoid my deadly hand.


"stupid!!" i yelled before finally headed to the exit door. but i still could hear Kibum laughed and Siwon said 'that was for a girl, right?', made Kibum laughed louder and i shook my head.


I walked in the corridor that headed to the courtyard of school, a huge stone next to the pond in the courtyard is my favourite spot since a week ago. There, i could play my PSP in peace or just singing my favourite song without need to worry someone would listen to me.


No, it's not because i have no confidence about my voice, i very adore my voice actually, my voice is heaven. yeah, HEAVEN. I just don't like when the bunch of people, especially the girls chasing over me if they see me walking in the corridor of the school, that will be so annoying. why i said that you asked? oh come on, you already know the answer, of course because i know they will adore my voice too just like what i did to myself. they will, right? that's why i don't like Siwon and Kibum's idea for me to join the Music Club. Those people will spellbound by my voice. huh, me and my talent!!! oh, don't forget about my face too, it's extremely handsome. they will crazy over me!!!


I still walked along the corridor, nah.. that turn, i just need to go to the right, passing the big tree and voila... my favourite spot. but before i could pass the tree, a voice of someone singing made me stop. i listened carefully to the voice, it's beautiful. i closed my eyes, so i'll be able to hear that angelic voice more clearly. it was really beautiful, i complacent by it. as if that voice just  came into my head and flew down straightly to my heart, touched it and filled it with a strange feeling that i never felt before. made it beat faster and faster in every seconds.


I opened my eyes, mind to look at the owner of the angelic voice, i peeked behind the big tree. I saw 2 guys on my favorite place. One has a bigger figure than another. He's a good looking guy with a tensed muscles and has the 'stay-away-from-me' aura. and the smaller one is the owner of the voice, he's still singing now.
I looked at the smaller one intently, then i realized that he is...... beautiful. He has an angelic face, so suitable with his angelic voice.


The sun's light that shone through the sidelines of the leaves of tree fell to the rightside of his body, give me a picture as if he is..... glowing?! i don't know, i just thought that that made him looked more beautiful.


Slowly he turned his head to the place where i stood, seemed like he noticed there was someone watching him from a far. Practically i hid myself behind the tree, afraid he would catch me up for staring at him for long time whereas we never meet nor know each other before, i don't want him thinking i'm a stalker.


I touched my chest in a spot where my heart is. I felt it, it’s still beating rapidly, even faster than the time i was listening he sang.
Quickly i moved my legs, running back to the school building, mind to go back to my class whilst trying to calm my heart beat down.


****************************


It's already 2 days since i met...... no!!! i mean since i saw him. Yes, saw him. i'm the one who stared at him from afar and we never know each others before, he even didn't know my existence perhaps, wrong if i called it a meeting.


'who's that guy with an angelic voice and face?' i keep that question in my head these days. i have no encourage to ask Siwon or Kibum about that guy, cause i know they will laugh me. I am, Cho Kyuhyun interested with someone that i only ever met once? heh, funny.. cause usually they  were the one who threw themself after me, seeking the information about me, begging me to become their boyfriend. I never felt interested with someone before, never. at least before 2days ago.


'who are you? who are you' i keep on muttering mentally. Leaned against the wall, then i sighed and closed my eyes. Suddenly i hear it.


That angelic voice again. But this time i also hear a sounds of an instrument. He sings with a piano as an accompanist? i open my eyes then start to walk in a quick paces, turn my head to the right and left, back and forth. searching the source of the voice.


There, a few metres away from the place i stand, a group of people standing in front of an opened door. Mostly of them are girls, they smile widely -wider than Siwon's smile- and squealing a name of someone.


I approach them then peeking inside the room through those people's head, no need to tiptoe cause you know i'm tall enough, right?


There i saw him, that angel sitting in front of a black grand piano. His fingers dancing beautifully whilst his lips moving to let out his angelic voice. but wait, i couldn't hear it, the sounds that i only could hear are 'kyaaa, oppa.. you're so cute!' or 'Yesungie oppa, neomu neomu saranghaeyo!' or 'be my boyfriend, oppa!' or 'your voice is the soundtrack of my life, Yesung!' or 'hyung, i love you!!!! be my girl!!!'


The last words succeed make a silent atmosphere in an instant. The people turned their head to the owner of the voice, even Yesung stop his playing to watch me. Yesss, ME. The one who squealed that words unconsciously, the one who said 'i love you' and 'be my girl' to a man whom didn't even know who i am.


I felt so embarassing now, i could feel the heat in my cheeks and people staring at me. "wh-what?" i asked between my ashamed.


Then they let out an endured laughing before finally burst out laugh. 'ah, !, can i digging a hole in the ground and bury myself there now?'


I turned my head to see Yesung's reaction, then our eyes just meet, he smiled at me. a beautiful smile. Suddenly i felt as if everything surround me blurred, the most clear  object in  this universe is him and his smile. I love his smile and knowing i'm the one who triggered it made me so glad, i smile back at him.


***********************************


I went to the courtyard, sighed disappointly when meet noone on that huge stone. Sitting myself on it, then look up to the sky, i start singing.


Last night, i had a dream about you
In this dream, i'm dancing right beside you
And it looked like everyone was having fun
The kind of feeling i've waited so long
Don't stop, come on little closer
As we jam, the rythm gets stronger
There's nothing wrong with just having a little fun
We were dancing all night long
The time is right to put my arms around you
You're feeling right
You wrap your arms around too
But suddenly i feel the shining sun
Before i knew it, this dream was all gone
Oh, i don’t know what to do, about this dream and you
I wish this dream comes true


"you have a good voice" someone said.


i turn my head to face him, then shocked to see my angel standing in front of me.


"h-hi" i greet stuttering.


"don't be so shy. The last time i saw you, you're so spontant and that was so attracted" he laughed.


I scratched my head "ah, yeah. you remember me. Cool".


"of course i remember you, it's so hard to forget someone that asked me to become his girl" he said bluntly with a fake serious face.


"i'm sorry for that."


"it's okay" he gigled, then asked "ergh, do you wanna join me?"


"join you?" i asked confusedly.


"i mean join my club. i'm the leader of Music Club by the way, and like what i said before you had such a good voice. So join me, be my Club member?" he asked with that hopeful tone?


"with my pleasure!" automatically i stand up and mind to reach his hand so we can do the shakehand "i am Cho Kyuhyun, the new member of your Club." distinctly i said.


Suddenly someone pulled my hand forcely and shook it furiously before  i could touch Yesung's hand, then that person said, "and i am Kim Youngwoon, also the new member of Music Club just like you"


There, in the rightside of  Yesung hyung is another guy that i saw in the first day i met Yesung hyung. 'since when he stood right there?' he stared at me sharply.


"eh, you wanna join my Club too, Youngie?"


"Yes hyung, since today like this kid, i'm your Club member too" he said, still shaking my hand furiously.


"ah, i'm so glad with your decision, Youngwoon, finally you'll become the part of Music Club, you should've done it since a long time ago, you know?!", Yesung smile widely then hugged the muscular guy.


'what is this man? a hellhound who keep his precious, he will hunt me if i disturb his hyung?'


*********************************


Done. Now they had their each meeting with our Cloud Prince.. And i think KyuSung's meeting is the sweetest part amongst all. what do you think? whose meeting you like the most? YeWon? KiSung? KyuSung? honestly i love KiSung's part ^^ next chapter maybe will be about the staging drama :D


by the way, thanks for all the Subscribers and Viewers :D


Big thank to angelye, sujurockz4ever97, rayie_159, cloudy91, shinigami_icha, yuki_chicken, ElfYeye, yuyumunaw, cloudykuro, lahdeedah000, AngelicAngel, tifane, DredhezRei, Nutmeg12, lovesj3, bumranger89 for giving such a great comment ^o^


wish this update could make up your day, lovesj3.. unnie will pray for you, so get better soon, baby ^^


congratulation for tifane who just finished her exam yesterday, wish you get the good marks, honey ^^


also enjoy your piano lesson, AngelicAngel :D

oh, the lyric that Kyuhyun sang is Digital Love by Daft Punk, i know that song isn't suitable with Kyu's voice, but i love the lyric and the song so much, so i used it to picture Kyu's feeling.

Last word.....
Regard


Trias <3<3<3


#mind to call me by my name? Trias is my name, and i'm 22 almost 23... so call me unnie, noona, dongsaeng, chingu or just my name, let's just put aside 'you' and/or 'author' syllable.. i'll be glad to know you better, kay?! :D#