Chapter eight; Nice To Meet You Angel, Nice To Meet You Too Chunji Oppa.

Falling For You

 
Oh Hee Jin ;  
A girl whose face is like an angel's. She is innocent and pretty. One of the Teen Top's boy childhood friend. Has an older brother. Rich but acts normal. Corrects people who has their spelling or punctuation wrong. If you stab her back, she can become a real just like Suzy. But she's perfectly normal all the time. Your/Jihye's most normal friend. Normal as in she's not a fangirl. She's not a girl that rolls her eyes. She's not loud or clumsy. She's perfectly normal.
------------------------------

Nice to Meet You Chunji-ah!~
Nice To Meet You By G.NA ft. Wheesung



You and Minah walked into class tiredly with dark circles and eyebags yawning. "Gosh, what happened to your faces?" Minhyo asked. "Well, I was gonna go sleep when after guys left, but then Minah came over, and Minhyo decided to leave cause her Grandma would get worried. And she made me talk and do stuff with her till like midnight." You explained innocently not realising what you have just said. "Doing stuff aye?" L.Joe asked being dirty minded himself. "Ani, not like that!" You blushed finally realised what you said.

Minhyo and Minah sat there laughing along with Ricky and Sungjong who childishly giggled like two girls spazzing over BigBang. "This is wae Jihyun hates him, his so girly!" Minhyo wiped her imaginary tear from her eye from laughing too much and decided to laugh even louder with Minah which cause everyone in class to stare at them.

"
CLASS!" Mr. Park the english teacher yelled while sitting down on his seat. He looked at the roll that was already set on his desk for him and said in a gloomy voice "Welcome to english class, Park Jihye and Oh Heejin." You and Heejin stayed at your tables slightly lowering your heads as respectful bows to him. "Turn to page 157!" Mr. Park yelled. [Mr. Park is the most strictest teachers in all your classes.].

-----------
[lunch]
"Hyung seriously, when are you gonna start making a move on her?" Changjo asked L.Joe curiously. "What he said." Ricky said. "Soon." L.Joe replied plainly. "When's soon? Niel popped in. "Soon is soon, okay?" L.Joe annoyingly replied again and walked off thinking about the dare.

------------
-flush- You came out fo the toilet block and went to the sink to wash your hands.You washed your hands, checked your hair and came out. While walking out of the toilet block you unexpectedly met someone. You looked up and saw the familiar blonde hair. "Oh Hi Byunghun, you scared me fore a sec." L.Joe controlled his temper and went on "Hi, I came to ... to ...-" L.Joe stuttered while rubbing the back of his neck.

"
JIHYEEEEEEEEEE!" Oh My God, there you are! I was finding you!" Nana yelled running towards you. "Oh Nana, I was at the toilets hehe, sorry I didn't tell you." You apologized. "Sorry, what were you saying Byunghun?" You turned around facing the blonde kingka again. Just about when L.Joe was going to talk, Nana interupted "Jihye, you can talk to him later, right now the canteen is having an ice-cream sale!" Nana said jumping up and down tugging on your jacket. You got distracted by 'ice-cream sale' and walked off with Nana waving your hand telling L.Joe that you must go get ice-cream and that he would tell you next time. L.Joe thought of the dare again and ran after you and Nana deciding to walk with you and said "I was gonna tell you that there's an ice-cream sale too." He scratched the back of his neck.

-------------
"
Aya! Wae is the line so long?!!?!" You moaned then pouted a long puppy face. "I'm too lazy to line up now." Minah also pouted. "Look, Infinite and Teen Top are already in front of the line thanks to their stupid fangirls." Nana rolled her eyes.

L.Joe came out fo the canteen holding two ice-creams in his hand, followed by Ricky and Changjo who also each both got two ice-creams in their hands. "I Didn't know what ice-cream you like..." L.Joe said plainly handing you vanilla ice-cream coated with chocolate bits. "Oh gamasamnida!" You thanked him and took the ice-cream out of his hand. "I see love!" Your friends cooed. "Is the cold kingka sprouting out of his seed?" Minah teased. Silence filled the three of you. "Byunghun-ah, if you don't mind can you buy ice-cream for Minah and Heejin too? As you see the line is really long." You begged. Minah stopped teasing L.Joe and began to beg. "Fine, but I'm not buying it, I'll tell my fangirls to let the Minah and Heejin be first in line." L.Joe went off scaring his stupid fangirls.

"
JIHYUNNNNNIEEEEE! Look what I got you! ICE-CREAM!" Ricky came yelling. Jihyun turned around seeing the sight that the annoying monster of her life bought her ice-cream "What do you want now?" She rolled her eyes. "I got you ice-cream." Ricky smiled. "Thankyou... This is the first and last time I'm receiving something from you." Jihyun took the ice-cream and went to find a table for all six of you [You, Nana, Minhyo, Minah, Heejin and Jihyun.]. "OMG, she accepted my ice-cream! YAY! celebration!" Ricky screamed loud enough for the aliens in Mars to hear and did a little dorky celebration dance.

"Hi Nana, here's a little present for you." Changjo said shyly said handing Nana a mango creamed ice-cream. "Aw, gamsa." Nana opened her arms wide for Changjo to hug her. Just as Changjo was about to hug her, Nana closed her arms and walked off. "
Mehrong~!" Nana shouted. "Cute." Changjo said smiling following Nana.

Minhyo didn't really want ice-cream so went to sit down with Jihyun. Woohyun grabbed her wrist and placed a strawberry ice-cream cup and spoon into her hands. "Oh!" Minhyo looked down at her hands. "Hope you like it Cutie Pie." Woohyun cheesily winked and walked off. Minhyo looked at the ice-cream cup and saw 'Saranghae' written on it with black ink. Minhyo smiled and walked to the seats where Nana and Jihyun were sitting at.

You came over to the table of the girls and Teen Top with L.Joe. You sat down first next to Nana then L.Joe. Soon Minah, Heejin and Minhyo were at the table. You guys all talked as usual then "
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Big Bang is gonna have a comeback! AYAYAYAYAYA!" Squealed Jihyun, who was stalking the korean celebrities on her phone the whole time. Minah also then spazzed with her. Ricky snatched her phone away and stared at the blue haired guy that Jihyun was looking at. The two began to fight as you recieved a text message.

L.Joe;
-Will you be my girlfriend now?-
L.Joe texted you the same question as before to get the dare over and done with.

You;
-I think it's still to early, let me get to know you more.-
You answered the same thing like last time.

L.Joe was still suprised that you rejected him, the cold kingka the second time.

---------------
Two days has gone by and it is now a Friday. Friday was assembly day. You, Heejin and the girls have gotten closer and closer each day.
[Let's just say their already close friends in a week LOL.]  The school lined up in class order and the school captains announced the events that will be happening during this and next month's. Everyone started to get excited when Hyun Joong [male school captain] announced that there will be a dress up day on Monday. The assembly ended right after when So Min [female school captain] announced that there will be a Talent show held next month.A couple of hours past and it is now lunch.

"Hi guys." You sat down next to Nana under a cherry blossom tree in the school gardens. "Why'd you guys tell us to meet up here?" Minhyo asked while sitting down next to Jihyun. "Well Jihyun here dosn't  want be annoyed to death by Ricky and that I guess we hanged around with Teen Top alot these days." Nana explained. "And those few days has been our first week at Woolim too." Jihyun raised a brow shocked at how she and her friends has made friends with the most famous boys in Seoul.

"Anyways what are you guys planning to wear for Dress-Up day?" You asked the others. "I don't even know yet." Nana said plainly. "Well, I bag Pikachu." Heejin smiled. "Then I bag Rilakkuma." Minhyo also smiled. "Hmmm... I want to bag too.. hehe~. Ergghh.. I bag Hello Kitty!" Jihyun squealed. "Then I bags Minnie Mouse!" You smiled cutely. "What about Nana?" "Ummm... Domo?" Nana said making her answer turn into a question. "So it's Pikachu, Rilakkuma, Hello Kitty, Domo and Minnie Mouse. Wait.. Isin't there six of us?" You questioned. "
We forgot Minah!" Minhyo and Heejin panicked like chickens. "I was waiting someone to ask me." Minah rolled her eyes. "So what do you want to be?" You asked. "Mickey Mouse so we can be couples!" Minah said brightly bouncing up and down on the same spot. "Hehe~, alrights!" You giggled.

"It's a Saturday tommorow, where you girls gonna go?" Chunji sat down next to Heejin winking. Followed by L.Joe who sat down next to you. "
Huh..? Where's Changjo and the others, and how'd you find us?" Minah asked the two kingkas suprised that the annoying Ricky is not here. "C.A.P hyung as always went to hang with IU, Suzy and Jieun Noonas along with Sunggyu and Dongwoo Hyungs. The rest of Teen Top including us went to hang with the rest of Infinite. We got bored so sneaked out. ehh~." Chunji shrugged. "You didn't answer my other question." Minah made a face -_-. "Oh, we just walked randomly and found you guys here I guess?" Chunji shrugged again. You, your friends and the boys talked for while until a girl with short brown wavy hair came.

"Oppa! Waeeee? Why are you always with them now but not me! You know, I love you alot! I care for you so much!" Sohyun fake cried. "I never said I love you and don't ever call me oppa cause you'll never get the chance to even be my girlfriend." L.Joe smirked. "Now go away!" Chunji scared you and the girls for a moment. Sohyun smirked and walked away. "Now where were we?" Chunji turned back facing you and the girls.

"Woah." Jihyun widened her eyes. "You look so manly just then." Minhyo said. "Aren't I always manly?" Chunji pouted. "No. I remembered I heard rumors about you and Hello Kitty stuff AHAH." Minah started laughing. "SHUT UP.. omg you, you were the one that told the school about my Hello Kitty stuff! You son of a monkey [mind my swear free language.]!" Chunji glared at L.Joe. L.Joe just laughed.

"Why are you guys even hanging with us anyways?" Jihyun asked raising a brow. "We don't even know, it's probaly because you girls aren't our stupid squealing fangirls." Chunji shrugged. "
Ehh~ Well Jihyun and Minhyo are fangirls if you never noticed." Minah pointed to the two fangirls. "Yahh! Your a fangirl too!" Minhyo cutely yelled. "That's a suprise." L.Joe said.

Out of no where Minah said "You guys sure do match like what C.A.P said,
hehe~"  "Nan?" You pointed to yourself. "Yes you, who else would match the midget kingka?" Minah laughed. "Dwarf couple for life." The others giggled. You blushed "Aniya!". L.Joe glared at the girls for calling him short. "Whut? You are short, face the truth, isn't it embarassing being shorter than the maknae? AHAHAHA." Minah continued laughing. Chunji lightly punched L.Joe's arm and winked at him at the idea of the dwarf couple. L.Joe turned and now glared at Chunji. Heejin stopped laughing and stayed quiet studying Chunji's face. *I know him, I've met him before, somewhere, aish I must have mistaken him for someone else.* Heejin thought.

"You guys wanna go shopping on the weekends for our outfits?" You asked smiling. "Yess, I needa buy something to wear, I have nothing to dress uo as Domo." Nana said sadly. "If we are going, go on a Sunday, I needa sleep tommorow
hehe~!" Jihyun said cheekily. "SATURDAY!" You and Nana yelled. "You always sleep in on Saturdays!" Nana stated. "She does?" Minah asked. "Yeah she does, that lazy pig!" Nana said smiling.

"Do you mind if  just two of us come along?" Chunji asked winking at Nana telling her something about Changjo, L.Joe and you. "
Huh..umm.. Only if the annoying brat dosn't come." Jihyun said. "Yeah what she said." Nana said winking back at Chunji in understanding. "So everyone, meet up at Jihye's house at 10;30 because if we go early.. we can party afterwards!" Minah smiled brightly :D. "You and parties." Jihyun smiled. "What are you guys gonna wear anyways?" Minhyo asked curiously. "We don't even know, probaly just gonna wear mufti or C.A.P hyung will figure out something for us to wear." Chunji shrugged.

You and the others chit chatted, giggled and laughed more until the bell went for period 7.
*Ring Ring* "Class time already?" Minah moaned. "The bell goes so quick today!" Jihyun pouted but then smiled cause she gets to walk back to class with Chunji. You, L.Joe and the girls walked towards B Block for Visual Arts while Jihyun and Chunji walked towards maths class in A block. You and the girls giggled as Jihyun left with Chunji. "What's so funny?" L.Joe asked smirking. "Nothing~" You sang still giggling.

------------
[Saturday]
Opening one eye after another, clearing your blury vision with your glasses you see 5 pair of eyes staring at you as you got up on your mattress in the morning. "Hi guys." You weakly waved as you yawned covering your mouth with the other hand. "Jihye, it's 10;17 already!" Minah urged you as she pushed you off the mattress. "Aya.. wait.. How'd you guys get in here?" You asked still yawning. "Your sister unlocked the front door of course." . Jihyun said. "Ooh." You nodded and got off the floor heading towads the bathroom next door.

You came out with a clean bright face and went back inside your bedroom to see the others sitting on your mattress playing blackjack and 13 using your strawberry cards. "Yah! Who told you to get my cards out?!?!" You kindly screamed
[LOL. I hope that makes sense to you.] Everyone suddenly pointed to Minah. You turn to face her. "Whut? I was bored okay?" Minah said smiling. You smiled and grabbed the clothes you needed and went back to the bathroom to change.

You got out of the bathroom and went into the living room to find the three kingkas sitting there watching tv with the sunbaes. "Oh Hi Sunggyu, C.A.P, Suzy eunni, IU eunni, L.Joe, Chunji and Changjo. "Call us oppas for the last time,  we are all older then you." Chunji winked. "Hehe alright, Chunji oppa!" You said smiling being the little happy girl you are. "I'm glad I have someone younger then me, I hate being the maknae.
haha~" Changjo said smiling. "Who's older you or Nana? You both are on the same date." Chunji asked. "I told you last time, I'm the youngest. I'm born at 11;55 night time which is like 5 more minutes till the next day and Nana is born 9;37 in the morning." You explained smiling. "Ooh~" Chunji nodded.

------------
"I swear you take so long just to prepare yourself in the morning." Heejin said taking random turns as you, your friends and the three kingkas of Teen Top walked down Dongshi street following her. Minah, Minhyo and Heejin lead the way at the front, you and L.Joe were in the middle awkwardly walking side by side while Jihyun, Nana, Changjo and Chunji were planning and discussing about something at the back.

"Do you three even know where your going?" You yelled. "I dunno, we're just the following Heejin." Minah shrugged while yelling back. "We couldn't have just used my car rather then walking and why don't we just go to Chunji's mall or shops?" L.Joe suggested. "
C-C-Chunji has a-a-a m-mall?" Minhyo shrieked. "Yeah techninically its mall-s, he's really rich, well he's dad is rich, you do realise that when we went out last time to Lotte World right?" Said Changjo. Jihyun was suprised.

"Then why would he come to a crappy small school like ours and live with you guys in an apartment? Minah asked curiously. "He wants to be a normal kid and his rich parents dosn't care." L.Joe said plainly. "
Oooh." The others nodded. "If only my parents were still here.." You muttered looking down kicking the ground. Nana placed a hand on your shoulder. L.Joe looked at you. You looked up to see him staring at you. You looked away blushing.

"Yah, why aren't you three talking?" Minah said pointing to Chunji, Nana and Jihyun. "Oh that's because..." Nana said rubbing her forehead, Jihyun bravely poked Chunji's hand telling him to say something. "That's because I'm calling my dad to get a car to pick us up." Chunji said taking his phone out waving it to her. "For what?" Minah made a face
-_-. "To take us to the mall, duh." Chunji said rolling his eyes. "Does your car even fit all of us?" Minhyo asked. "Yes?" Chunji said. You stood there with the girls next to L.Joe waiting for Chunji's 'car' to come.

After about a minute, a black shiny limosine arrived. Chunji walked up to the 'car' like nothing big happened while you and the girls' eyes were about to burst from staring at Chunji's so called 'car'. "Normal kid my ." Minah said. "WOWW..."Minhyo stared at the car. "Car my ." Nana said. "Told you he is rich." Said Changjo . "Get in." Chunji waved you and the others in as he got in first. The girls got in first all sitting on the left. You, Nana and the Teen Top boys were the last to get in. The limosine had just enough seats for all you.

{The seating was like this;}

l Jihyun                           Chunji l
l Minah                             L.Joe l
i Minhyo                    You, Jihye l
l Heejin                             Nana l
l limosine door              Changjo l


Chunji and Nana purposely made you sit next to L.Joe which caused awkwardness and silence between the two of you. Chunji winked at Nana and Changjo telling them their operation. Chunji then turned around to wink at Jihyun which made her nearly about to faint. She got back to her normal self and whispered something into Minah's ear. Minah slightly chuckled. Minah got the idea and quietly whispered it to the others. The girls nodded as you asked "What's wrong guys?" "Ah nothing~" Minah said smiling.  You and the girls talked for  a while  about only a minute until Minah asked "You know how to drive?" Minah asked raising an eyebrow looking at L.Joe. "No ." L.Joe rolled his eyes. Silence was filled the car.

"Ajusshi! Drop us here
THANKS!" Minah yelled to the driver. Chunji once again winked. L.Joe looked at Chunji weirdly being the only boy knowing nothing's going on, or maybe he does? "Where are you going?" You asked pouting. "I forgot that me and Minah needa get something from the post office, we ordered stuff online recently and sent it to the post office so bye Jihye and Nana!" Minhyo said getting off the limosine with Minah, Jihyun and Heejin. "What about you two?" You suspiciously raised your eyebrow. "I needa sleeeeeeeeep and do my assignment." Jihyun lied. "I have to buy groceries for my mum, she texted me." Heejin also lied holding her phone up. The four cheeky girls waved at you and the others and the limosine drove off.

It was now you and Nana and the Teen Top boys. "
Ah.. Me and Changjo needa go somewhere today. He said he's getting me a suprise prezzie." Nana said smiling on behalf of apoligizing. "O0O0O0O0." You oohed at the cute couple friends who were just finding an excuse.

After about 5minutes Changjo said "Drop us here sir!". Nana waved at you and got off with Changjo. You pouted as Nana mouthed 'sorry'. It was now pretty awkward since it was just you, the only girl, with Chunji and L.Joe, the kingkas. Changjo called Chunji with an unknown number as planned. "Oh, yeongsaeyo, ah abeoji, oh ne, araseo, araseo, ne." Chunji picked up pretending the caller is is dad.


-----------------
"Chunji is so good at acting AHAHAHAHA!" Nana laughed while hearing Chunji on the other end. Changjo also laughed and hanged up. "We needa go to Lovin' Ice-cream now." Changjo said and started walking down the streets heading towards Nana's famous ice-cream shop.

As Nana and Changjo walked down the streets side by side, there hands kept bumping into each other, which cause them to each blush. "Ahh, mianhe." Nana kept on saying every single time her hand hit Changjos' and would blush continously. Changjo couldn't take it anymore so took hold of Nana's small soft hand "This is how you stop our hands from colliding into each other." He said holding her hand in the air. Nana deeply blushed as passbyers awed at the cute couple friends who like each other.

----------------
"
Ah.. mianhe Jihye, my dad just called saying I have to get home as soon as possible, he said something is going on at home. Minahe." Chunji said pretending to pout. "Ahh thats okay, I'll get off here oppa!" You said remembering to call him oppa. Chunji ruffled your ahir smiling. "You have to get off too L.Joe, can't drop you off today dongsaeng." Chunji shrugged. L.Joe smirked at what he kenw what Chunji was thinking of and got off the limosine with you once it had stop.


----------------
[The four girls sitting in Lovin' Ice-Cream Shop waiting for the others.]
"I wonder what Jihye
and L.Joe are doing right now." Minhyo said fixing her side fringe. "ehh~ what's point, they barely talk to each other, and I bet L.Joe's pissed at Jihye cause she called by his real name." Jihyun shrugged. "I reckon it's cute since both short. AHAHAHAHA!"Minah teased. "true that." Minhyo hi-fived Minah.

"
Chunji, Chunji.." Heejin sat there mumuring Chunji's name. "Chunji?!?! You like Chunji?" Minhyo asked curiously widening her eyes. "O0O0O0O0O0, we got two people liking Chunji!" Minah teased brightly hi-fiving Minhyo again. Jihyun blushed. "Ani! It's not like that!" Heejin said girlishly. "Then what is it?" Minah raised her eyebrow.

"It's that I think I've met him before, but I seem to be mistaken him for someone. He just really looks like the guy I've met before when I was younger." Heejin explained. "You do know 'Chunji' is not he's real name right? Minhyo said. "No, I dont know that." Heejin said making a face
-_-. "He's real name is Lee Chanhee." Minah stated.  Heejin's eyes grew bigger "Cincha?!?!?!"  "Yes really." Minah said plainly.

"So is he the guy you met when you were younger or not?" Jihyun asked. "Oh My God yes." Heejin said blanky staring at the table. "Oh My God,
Eeeeeeeeeeeeek! Tell us your little love story please!" Minhyo moved in closer to listen to Heejin. "Aish, it's not love story, he's just a childhood friend of mine that I haven't seen for years." Heejin explained. "Oooh." The three nodded. "Well, the first time I remember I met him was when it was my 5th birthday when my brother took me out that day." Heejin began. "Aww." Jihyun and Minhyo already beginning to spazz.

--flashback--

A cute pretty Heejin wearing a white fluffy dress with pink sandals stood in front of an ice-cream shop banana ice-cream while waiting for her 12 year old brother to come. A 6 year old familiar young boy ran pass little Heejin and hid behind the wall of the street's corner.

"I saw you! I'm gonna win!" Chunji screamed while running after the boy that passed Heejin before. Chunji was wearing brown pants, a white shirt, a red bow around his neck and cute little suspenders for young children. Heejin slightly flinched at Chunji's scream. Chunji also ran pass Heejin but clumsily bumped into her and made her ice-cream splatter all over her new dress and onto the ground. " I found you! " Chunji screamed in victory.


{What Heejin looks like in the fluffy white dress; Isn't she adorable? :3;}


"Yah! You ruined my dress and ice-cream!!" Heejin cried while staring at her birthday present from omma [the dress]. "U-uh Jeosongmnida! Jeongmal! Jeosonghaeyo! Here, let me buy you a new ice-cream." Chunji kindly apoligized. The little two entered the ice-cream shop leaving the other boy outside. Chunji grabbed some tissues at an empty table and gave it to Heejin. "Gamsamnida." Heejin shyly said wiping the ice-cream off her dress.

"What flavour?" Chunji asked. " Banana!~ " Heejin brightly said smiling. Chunji smiled back. Chunji came back with a strawberry ice-cream in his hand. "Here, there were no more banana so I got you this." Chunji smiled again. "Gamsamnida..-" Heejin also smiled again cutely. " Lee Chanhee, call me Chanhee." Chunji said smiling again.
[He must've broke his mouth for smiling to much,. :')]. "Gamsamnida Chanhee-ssi, I'm Heejin, Oh-Heejin." Heejin also smiled back again. "It's oppa." Chunji winked. "O-O-Oppa.." Heejin once again smiled.
--end of flashback--

----------
Nana walked down the streets heading towards the shop holding hands with Changjo as passbyers awed at their cuteness. Chunji got off the limosine and ran towards the cute couple friends. "Oh there you are hyung, I thought you got caught by Jihye and L.Joe." Changjo laughed. "
Bleehh~ Jihye is too inncoent and stupid to know anything." Nana shrugeed slightly giggling. "No, I was finding you guys." Chunji tiredly said. "I told you to meet at Lovin' Ice-Cream hyung! Do pabu." Changjo said.

"I forgot okay?! And what's this, you guys dating?" Chunji teased refering to Nana's hand in Changjo's. "No, don't misunderstand." Blushing, Nana slipped her small hand out of Changjo's hand. "Yeah.." Changjo rubbed the back of his neck. "Aish, don't be shy, I think it's adorable." Chunji smiled brightly while fixing their hands.

---------

"Awww." Jihyun and Minhyo awed at the cuteness of the story. "Aeygoo, how cute." Minhyo spazzed. "How sweeeet." Jihyun squealed even though it was her crush. "id you guys meet like more than once or twice?" Minhyo curiously asked. "Yeah about more then five times.. but I can only remember the first and last time I met him." Heejin replied. "Cuteeeee." Jihyun squeaked again. "Then tell us the last time you met him too please." Minah asked wiggling her eyebrows. "Well, the last time I met him was on a snowy Christmas when I was 10...

--flashback--

"Come Heejin, hold omma's hand." Heejin's omma's told her.  "Omma.. I'm a big girl now!" Heejin pouted. Heejin's omma sighed.  "Arasso, But stay close to your oppa." Heejin's omma said. Heejin slid her hand through her 17 year old brother and continued walking. After walking, they finally reached the street of the restaurant. There were a lot of couples and families walking around since it was Christmas eve. Heejin tried staying close to her oppa, but her hands slipped from her oppa's hand and the crowd took her away.  "Oppa! Omma! Appa!!" Heejin cried. The crowd was gone and so was her family. 

Heejin was all teary. She found her way to a park nearby and sat on the swing. Hoping her family will find her. Heejin cried harder as minutes past. "Omma, Appa, Oppa, Please come and find me." Heejin cried. As she cried, a soccer ball rolled over to Heejin's feet. Heejin quickly wiped her tears and looked up to see a boy with chubby lips.  "O-Oh.. Are you okay?" The boy asked. Before Heejin could answer, a familiar looking boy came running to chubby lips side.  "Oh, Heejin. Hey, why are you crying?" Chunji asked as he sat next to her.  "Hyung.. I'll just go to Minsoo hyung.." Chubby lips said as he walked away with the soccer ball. 

"U-Uh.. Heejin-ah, what's  the matter?" Chunji asked, worriedly. There was silence. "Y-You don't have to tell me--" "I'm lost.." Heejin interrupted Chunji and she started to sob quietly. Chunji was worried so he softly pushed Heejin's head to his shoulder.  "Don't cry. I'm here." Chunji smiled. Heejin looked up with a runny nose and puffy eyes.  "G-Gasamnida Chunji oppa."  Heejin gave a small smile to him.

"How about we go for an ice-cream? My treat." Chunji suggested. "Joha~" Heejin grinned as she remembered when she first met him at the same old ice-cream shop. After Chunji and Heejin finished eating their ice-cream, Chunji held her hand and led her to the restaurant where her parents are.
[Chunji knows the streets well & Heejin heard her mum saying the restaurant's name.] "Thankyou Chunji oppa. I hope to see you again. ^_^" Heejin smiled. "Mmm. Nado, Jinnie~, Anneyongg." Chunji smiled back and pinched Heejin's soft white cheeks.
--end of flashback--

... and that was the last time I met him when we were young." Heejin said as her eyes widened at the sight of seeing Chunji standing at the door frozen listening to every word she just said. "Awwww." Minah couldn't but spazz as she did not notice that the other three was at the door. Nana stood there gasping. "Hyung... is that who you told us about..? Is it who I think it is..?" Changjo sadly asked.

-------------------
Here's Jihyun's annoying brat and L.Joe ;)