Chapter four; Kiss or Heaven? ★

Falling For You

 

 


Kissing is in this Chappiee, enjoy!~
Kiss Kiss Kiss By Pink Toniq


Your first day at Woolim has finally  ended. Jihyun and Nana already got close with Minah and Minhyo on the first day.  You told your four friends to meet you at the school gates. You stood at the gates waiting for them. Minah and Minhyo came along.

“Minah, Minhyo over here!” You quietly yelled at them while waving your hands in the air. “Oh, Jihye.” Minah came running over. “Ahh, I’m so hungry can we go eat?” Nana came over to you with Jihyun. “I’m starving, let’s go eat ddubokki.” Jihyun begged pulling on your arm. “Alrights, want to come?” You asked Minah and Minhyo. “Okays.” Minah said excitingly jumping up and down like a little kid. “Sure, I pretty much have nothing to do today.” Minhyo shrugged.

The five of you walked out the school gates arms linked together heading towards the ddubokki stand in front of the school.

“I’ll pay.” Minah said. “No, you paid last time when we went to Mr. Noodle.” You squealed. “I’ll pay and that’s final.” Minah shot you a nice cute glare. “Yah, we haven’t even got to the freakin ddubokki stand yet and you guys are arguing already!” Jihyun yelled. “Why don’t we just go to the stand, eat and then decide who pay okay?” Nana said. “Alright” You and Minah nodded.

“Ahjumma-ah , can we please get 5 plates of ddubokki please?” Minhyo asked politely. “Sure darling, sit down and I’ll come over with the plates soon.” The ahjumma said smiling. Nana sat down first at the table. Then the rest. A few minutes later, the ahjumma came over with the plates carrying two at a time then coming back to her little stand to get more.

“Gomowa ahjumma.” Nana thanking the ahjumma. She then went off eating first. She may look cute and sweet, but she eats like a monster. She finished the plate in 5minutes? “Ahjumma, can I please have one more plate?” She asked. Minah and Minhyo stared at her. They look back down at their plates. “I only ate half of the plate and I’m full already and you want another plate? Wow.” Minah said. “Yeah? I don’t know. Anyways I’M HUNGRY!” Nana squealed cutely.  The five of you ended up laughing like you did at recess.

Finished eating Minah decided to pay. She paid and we all left. “Let’s go to Jihye’s place. I haven’t seen it.” Jihyun  said. “Me too.” Nana beamed. “Me three.” Minhyo squealed. “Alright.” You said.

The five stood in front of your apartment’s door. “I’m gonna go change, I’ll come back when I finish.” Minah said heading her way to her apartment next door. “She lives next to you?” Nana asked. “Yeah.” You plainly said. “OH MY GOD OH MY GOD LET’S ALSO PARTY AT HER HOUSE!!” Jihyun said smiling, jumping up and down like Minah did before.  “Well, I don’t know, her brother is gonna get annoyed, to be honest he’s a .” You said. “Oh, I seeee.” Jihyun nodding her head. “What the hell.” Nana said poking Jihyun’s head.

You unlocked the door and the four all got in. “I like it. It’s much better then your old apartment.” Nana cooed. “Your still the little girl that is obsessed with pandas and strawberries.” Jihyun said rolling her eyes. “and bunnies.” Nana added. “Psssh, pandas and bunnies are cute, and strawberries are cute too.” You beamed. “How can strawberries be cute?” Nana asked bursting into a little giggle. “Well their tasty okay?” You asked making a face, :3.  
*knock knock* “Minah must be here!” You ran to the door, opened it and saw your sister with IU ,C.A.P and some girl you don’t know. You weren’t surprised that  IU is here. *C.A.P? and who’s that girl?* You thought.  “Oh, eunni, IU eunni, Annyeong... who’s that?” You asked. “You don’t know C.A.P?” Jieun asked surprised. “Aniyo , I know C.A.P, who’s that..?” You said trying to point to the other girl. “Ooh, that’s Suzy.” “Annyeong Suzy Sunbae!” You smiled. “Call me Suzy eunni.” “Okays, Suzy eunni.” You giggled. They went into you and your sister’s little apartment. “Annyeong, Suzy and IU Sunbae.” Nana, Jihyun,  Minah and Minhyo beamed cheerfully. “Yaaaah, I told you many times to call me eunni!” Suzy squealed. The five of you giggled.

You and Jieun quietly crept into your bedroom without any of them noticing. “Eunni, Wae is C.A.P here? How did you even became friends with him? His like a kingka? OMG how? Ottokhaae?” You started bombing her with questions. “Okay, calm down. Me and C.A.P just became friends? Well, I said hello to him cause I was kind of lonely in class and C.A.P is IU and Suzy’s bestfriends, and yeah.” “I seeee.” You said nodding your head like Jihyun did.

You and your sister forgot about the others and started sharing about what your first day was about.
-------
C.A.P who was just sitting on the corner of your sofa texting suddenly asked. “Where’s Jieun?” “Where’s Jihye?” Minah asked. Suzy and IU went to explore your house to find you and your sister. They saw your bedroom and crept up quietly peeking through your bedroom door.

They waved Minah, Minhyo, Nana, Jihyun and C.A.P over. The girls went over to Suzy and IU hiding behind there backs. C.A.P just sat there cause he wasn’t bothered moving. Suzy and IU and the dongsaengs followed their sunbaes into your room quietly without you or your sister noticing [you and Jieun are facing the the opposite way of the door.]. Suzy and IU jumped on Jieun while the other 4 jumped on you. You screamed for your life, while your sister just sat there not surprised.

You stopped screaming and found C.A.P at the door staring at you. He rolled his eyes and left the room, going back to texting on the sofa.

“WOW, you really have a loud voice.” Minhyo said. “A loud voice for a small little petite girl.” Minah holding onto her stomach laughing. Then the other six including you laughed after her.
------
C.A.P sitting on the sofa texting to Chunji. *I want you babe babe...* The sound of his phone went when there’s a new text message.

 Chunji;
-Hyung, where have you been? We’re all so bored. Text me where you are yeah? and we’ll come to get you or just party there. ;)-

C.A.P; -Oh I’m at Suzy and IU’s new bestfriend’s house, let me go ask for the address.-
------

You all faded away all your laughs when C.A.P came in. “Is it alright if my friends would come over to hang, I kind of feel awkward being the only boy..” “Sure, you need to text them my address right?” Jieun asked. “Yeah.”C.A.P answered. “o5 - o3/17 Seung Mi, Apartments Dongshi Street.” Jieun telling C.A.P the address. “Okays, thanks.” He said typing the address down in his phone and left again to sit in the living  room. “Omg that arrogant is gonna come to our house? Omg.” You mumbled referring to L.Joe.

 C.A.P;
-Here o5 – o3/17 Seung Mi Apartments, Dongshi Street. Come quickly I’m like the only boy, how awkward. =.=-

Chunji; -There’s girls there? I’m so coming. ;]-
 
C.A.P;
-LOL. You erted .-
------
In no time Teen Top was here. *Ding Dong Ding Dong* the little doorbell in front of your apartment went. All of the girls were gathered in your room too scared to come out to meet Teen Top.  Suzy and IU who were pretty use to hanging with the boys sat in the living room waiting for them. C.A.P opened the door.

“Annyeong Noonas!” Ricky and Changjo waved at Suzy and IU. “Annyeong.” Suzy and IU said back. “Yah, Jihye and Jieun come out and introduce your guests to your house.” Suzy said jokingly. “Jihye? Isn’t that the same name as the new girl in your class Ricky?” Changjo asked. “She is the new girl, pabu.” IU said giggling. “That’s good then, L.Joe can do his thing.” Ricky said winking. Teen Top started laughing. “What thing?” IU asked innocently. “Uh... nothing.” Chunji smiling.
You and your sister peeped out of your bedroom and walked out to the living room. “Annyeong I’m Ricky, you should know because I’m in your class.” “Annyeong..” *WOW, they seem so nice, I thought they would be mean because they are Kingkas.*

One by one of the Teen Top members went up to greet you except C.A.P and L.Joe. C.A.P already said hi before. “Yah hyung go say hello to her, it’s your chance for the bet.” Changjo said whispering the last part. “Aissssh, so bothersome, I’m L.Joe.” He said smirking. “Hi, Lee Byunghun shi.” You said smiling brightly. “OMG, hyung’s gonna blow, everyone hide.” Ricky said hiding behind his tall dongsaeng, Changjo. “Yah, my name is L.Joe okay? It’s not Byunghun.” L.Joe said calmly. “ Hyung you didn’t blow this time, wae?” The maknaes asked confused.

L.Joe rolled his eyes and sat on the sofa with C.A.P. Your other four friends came out slowly. “Hello Ladies.” Chunji said winking at them. *OMG, he’s so adorable.* Jihyun thought almost squealing. Ricky turned around. “The angel of my dreams, come here.” Ricky said dreaming who which was referring to Jihyun. “Who is he talking to?” Niel said nudging Chunji. “Molla, I’m guessing Jihyun.” The girls [your friends] and the boys [Teen Top.]then introduced themselves shyly.

“Annyeong I’m Yoon Nana. Nice to meet you. I’m in your class remember? The new girl.” Nana said cutely placing her hand in front of her. *She’s so cute. Why didn’t I noticed her earlier in class  this morning.* Changjo dreamingly thought. “I’m Choi Jonghyun but please call me Changjo.” Changjo said warmly taking Nana’s hand and shaking it gently. *He’s so gentle and nice.* Nana thought smiling. The way Changjo said that made Nana’s heart flutter. They suddenly caught each others eyes and gazed at each other. “Your eyes are beautiful.” Changjo suddenly burst out. “Thankyou..” Nana looked away and blushed.

They finished introducing and Niel suddenly burst out. “Let’s play truth or Dare.” “Niel you suddenly changed alot.” Chunji asked suspiciously. “Hyung wants to play Truth or Dare?” Ricky asked. “Is this even the Niel Hyung I know?” Changjo added. “Shut Up you three and just play 7minutes in heaven.” Suzy snapped.
“KISS VERSION.” C.A.P added. “This will be interesting.” Chunji said. “Everyone knows how to play right?” IU asked.

Everyone nodded except Minah being the stupid one raised her hand up and asked innocently. “I don’t.” “Someone kill me now.” Suzy said. “Everyone sits in a circle. Someone spins the bottle in the middle to see who it lands on. Then you spin it again to see who the second person is. The two has to kiss each other or stay in a room together for 7minutes.” Jihyun explained. “Your so cute even when your explaining.” Ricky said daydreaming about him and Jihyun being together.

“Is our little maknaes falling for someone?” Chunji teasing Ricky . “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.” Everyone oohed after Chunji. “I know how to play now. Can we start?” Minah said innocently after the oohing. Everyone laughed. “Okays everyone into a circle.” Suzy commanded.

Everyone formed a circle. “Jieun-ah can you get us a bottle?” Suzy asked. “Oh, I’ll get one.” You stood up and ran to the kitchen and ran back to your seat. “I wanna spin.” Minhyo volunteered. Minhyo spun the bottle and it landed on you. Then Minhyo spun it again. *L.JOE!?!?!* You squealed in your mind. Teen Top bursted into laughter. Ricky was rolling on the floor holding onto his stomach laughing while Changjo and Niel hi-fived each other. They stopped laughing and pushed you and L.Joe towards each other. *Please don’t kiss me please.* You thought squeezing your hands. “I don’t want to do this, I don’t want to kiss her or stay with her in a room for 7minutes. I don’t even know her properly either and I never agreed playing.” L.Joe moaned.

“You can’t back out.” Chunji said smiling. “Fine.” L.Joe growled. “Do you want to stay in a room with me for 7minutes?” L.Joe mumbled quietly enough for you to hear. “Okay.” You also mumbled quietly so he would hear. “We are going to stay in my room.” You said bravely to the others. “Alrights then in you go, Suzy shoved you and L.Joe in your bedroom. You sat down on your bed facing him while L.Joe was leaning on your closet looking at his watch every second. “Can I have your number?” L.Joe asked popping out of no where breaking up the silence. He didn’t want to walk down the streets so he decided to ask you out by texting you later on.
------
“I can’t hear them.” Ricky squealed. “OMG, L.Joe is asking Jihye for her phone number. Eeeeeeeeeeeeek.” Nana squealed cutely. Jieun and C.A.P were sitting on the sofas waiting for you and L.Joe while IU was timing.
------
“0477531750” You told him your number. [I don’t know what numbers they use in Korea so I just used some random number. :S]. “Here’s my number.” L.Joe said coldly. “Where?” You asked him. “There.” He said rolling his eyes as the ringtone of  a new message popped up on you phone. *TWEET TWEET TWEET TWEET*. You picked up your phone and read the text message he sent you.

 L.Joe; 
-Will you be my girlfriend?-
 
You; 
-Is this a joke or for real?-

L.Joe;  -Do I look like I’m joking?-

You;  -No, anyways I don’t think this is a good idea.-
------
The texting ended when Minah burst in “Times up.” You and L.Joe hid your phones. “What’s with their phones?” Ricky asked curiously tilting his head.

“Anyways let’s just keep playing, I’ll spin this time!” Nana lightly screamed. All of  youse sat in the same spot forming the same circle. Nana spun it and it landed on IU. She spun it again and it landed was L.Joe again. IU shuffled over to L.Joe and kissed his forehead. “AWWWW, noona your so sweet.” Ricky cooed. “Well obviously, IU is L.Joe’s no one pabu.” Changjo teased his hyung. “Yah, I’m no pabu calling your hyung a pabu.” Ricky got up and started chasing Changjo around the room. *He’s so cute.* Nana thought of Changjo.

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?” Minah yelled. “L.Joe is IU Eunni’s younger brother?!!?!” Jihyun and Nana screamed. You sat there in silence looking at IU and L.Joe at the same time to see the resemblance between the two. “L.Joe doesn’t look like you eunni.” You asked. “I know.” “He looks like my mother while I look like my father.” IU said. “Don’t talk about those es.” L.Joe angrily said.

“Let’s continue our game.” Jihyun said. Ricky and Changjo went back to their spots and You spun the bottle. “Oooh, Jieun eunni!” Nana teased. “C.A.P C.A.P C.A.P” The Teen Top boys repeated hoping it would land on C.A.P. “AYAYAYAYAYA!” You squealed. “Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss.” Everyone but Jieun and C.A.P said banging on on the floor. “Alright I’ll kiss her.” C.A.P gave up. “May I?” He asked eunni. Jieun eunni slightly nodded. C.A.P kissed her cheek. Jieun blushed. “Aww, my little dongsaeng is blushing aye?” Suzy teased. “Aniya!” Jieun” squealed embarrassed. “YAY!” Ricky squealed. “Noona, kiss hyung back.” Changjo suggested. “Kiss him back Kiss him back!” The girls screamed. “May I also?” Jieun whispered. “You may.” C.A.P whispered back. Eunni kissed his forehead. Everyone clapped and cheered.

“Okays,  two more rounds.” You suggested. “Who’s it gonna be this time?” Jihyun said wiggling her eyebrows as she spun the bottle. “NANA! And..?” Jihyun squealed. “CHANGJO OUR MAKNAE!” Chunji screamed after. “     Kiss or heaven you two?” Jihyun asked. “Heaven.” Changjo and Nana said at the same time. “
ooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0” Ricky wiggling his eyebrows. “I see love spreading in the air.” IU cooed. “How cute, they were staring at each other when we first introduced ourselves too.” Minhyo said. “o0o0o0o0o0o0o” Minah added.

Changjo and Nana blushed. Nana blushed a bright pink colour but soon faded away when she got shoved into the kitchen with Changjo. Nana sat on the kitchen bench while Changjo was leaning against the kitchen cupboards. “I’m hungry.” Nana said walking to the fridge. She grabbed a banana milk and drank it. Nana finished drinking and went  over to the fridge to search for food while Changjo was just looking at her from behind. “ICE-CREEAAMM!” Nana squealed.

She took out a glass cup and took out the ice-cream box. While scooping out the ice-cream she accidently knocked over the cup. ‘Otokke?!!?’  Her index finger is bleeding. Changjo rushed over to her. He saw Nana’s finger bleeding from picking up the broken glass. He didn’t know what to do so he grabbed Nana’s finger and starts to on it because he couldn’t find any tissue. “What are you doing?” Nana asked. “You look like a vampire.” She added. “I’m on your finger, so your finger would stop bleeding.” Changjo said awkwardly.

 Changjo has finally let go of Nana’s finger. “Well, that was awkward.” Nana said giving Changjo a smile. There was a moment of silence. Nana then started picking up the broken glass again. “Don’t do that, your gonna hurt yourself again.” Said Changjo worriedly. Changjo found a broomstick behind the kitchen’s door and started cleaning up.
------
“What do you think their doing?” Asked Niel. “Times Up.” Suzy squealed in excitement. “I’ll go inside the kitchen to see what happened.” Suzy asked wiggling her eyebrows. “I’ll come.” IU said following Suzy. Suzy opened the kitchen door and stepped in the little place. “What happened to Nana?” IU asked in shock.  “What do you think happened?” Changjo said rolling his eyes. The two came out.

“What happened aye?” Ricky asked excited what the answer was. “Nothing.” Changjo said. “Let’s stop playing, it’s getting boring and Nana is hurt.” IU announced. “Omo ! neo konchanayo?” Minhyo ran over to Nana worried. “Are you alright?” You and the other two asked softly [Minah, Jihyun]. “Yeah I’m-“ Nana got cut off by Changjo. “Your not alright, someone go find her a bandage.” Changjo shrieking. “Here.” IU said giving him a bandage. He wrapped it around Nana’s finger and smiled. “Gomowa.” Nana said happily. “Now worries.” Changjo said smiling brightly than ever. “I never seen Changjo so happy before.” Chunji said nudging Niel. “I know right. It’s probably Nana that changed him.” Niel replied. They both smiled brightly seeing their maknae truthfully caring for someone. “He’s no longer a player.” C.A.P came along. “I hope so.” Niel said.

“It’s so boring now.” Ricky moaned. “Why don’t we go to Lotte World to have some fun?” Jihyun suggested. “But none of us have money except Jihye and Jieun cause it’s their house.” Minhyo said quietly. “Don’t worry we have money, I guess... “ Chunji winked. “I have 170,000 won.” Ricky said. “Your rich...” Jihyun said. “I have 50,000 won.” Changjo said. “I have 300,000.” Chunji said. [Chunji was the richest in all of us.] “I have 10,000 only.” Nana said embarrassed. “Don’t worry I’ll pay.” Changjo said kindly with puppy eyes. “I have 100,000 won.” Minah said [Minah was the richest in all the girls.]. “I have 37,500.” Suzy said. “Me and L.Joe have 70,000 won.” IU said. “Anyways we all have enough money to go.” You said. “OKAYS LET’S GO!” Ricky shouted, excited. “Alrights.” You said.


---------------------------------------------
Got another chapter finished yay. :)
Sorry it took long. :s
OMG HERE'S L.JOE.♥





PLEASE LINK ME ANY L.JOE GIFS
TO BE REQUESTED IN NEXT CHAPPIE~

BYEEZZ. SEE YA NEXT TIME. ♥
---------------------------------------------------------------------------