Chapter five; Fun Fun Fun at Lotte World.

Falling For You


ROLY POLY ROLY ROLY POLY~
Roly Poly By T-ARA


‘’Let’s go!’’ Cheered Niel as he ran outside the door. The rest of us followed behind. When we arrived at Lotte World rides and food stalls from right to left. OH EM GEE. Roly Poly was played in the speakers of Lotte World. “My favourite song, Oh how I love T-ARA.” Jihyun squealed. Changjo wanted to go on the Viking ride but then Minah wanted to go on the Ferris wheel. They fought but then in the end Changjo won.

After the long wait they arrived in front. ‘’Doesn’t this ride go really fast?’’ Asked Nana worriedly. ‘’Just don’t think about it.’’ Said Changjo holding her hand. One by one they sat down on the ride.


Seating is like this,
Minah | Jihyun | Minhyo | Jihye | Nana |Changjo | Neil | Ricky | Chunji |L.Joe | C.A.P | Suzy | IU | Jieun


‘’ARE YOU READDYY?’’ Yelled Suzy from the other side of the ride. ‘’LETS DO THISS!’’ Yelled Minah. ‘’WOMAN, TOO LOUDD.’’ Said Jihyun as she pretended to clear her ears. The ride started to move. After 20 seconds, Minah screamed her lungs out into Jihyun’s ear. Nana was afraid because the ride goes really fast. Changjo saw Nana who was clearly afraid held her hand, gripping onto it tightly. After the ride was finished the two of them were still holding each other’s hand tightly like two peas in a pod. [<- LOL] .

‘’Oooh, Look at that.’’ Minah cooed. Minah earned a OH-HELL-NO-YOU-DID-NOT-SAY-THAT look from Nana. Nana quickly slipped her hand out of Changjo's. One by one they got off the ride. ‘’We're hungry’’ You and Niel said at the same time. The crowd of 13 people walked to the nearest food stall, grabbing what they could.

‘’Jihye your so short for an 17 year old turning 18 in 2 weeks.’’ laughed Nana and Minah as they compared their height with you. “L.Joe hyung is pretty short for a 18year old boy too.” Ricky said. “He’s only 171cm.” Changjo laughed. “Hyung, even I’m taller than you.”Niel said with his mouth full. "Jihye's birthday is near IU noona's birthday." Changjo popped out. "Let's party hard when it's their birthdays." Ricky clapped cheerfully suggesting the idea. "You and parties." Chunji rolled his eyes. “L.Joe plus Jihye equals dwarf couple.” grinned C.A.P. ‘’That is so true.’’ Laughed Minah giving C.A.P a high-5. ‘’YAH, NOT FUNNY.’’ you yelled with your mouth full. L.Joe was pissed but didn’t say a word instead just clenched his fists together. ‘’Come on lets go we have 1 day to have fun.’’ said Minhyo. Chunji insisted to pay. So he did.

The little crowd split into 2 groups.
first group;
Minah, Minhyo, Jihyun, Nana, Jihye, Ricky, Changjo, L.Joe
second group;
IU, Suzy , Jieun, C.A.P, Chunji, Niel. [IU didn’t really want to go but Suzy pulled her along.]
You and your friends had split into groups because your group wanted to go on the Ferris wheel while your sister’s group wanted to go on the ride that goes up and down really fast [LOL, me and my co author have no idea what that ride is called.].

You followed Ricky who was leading your group to the Ferris Wheel. “Yah, do you even know where you are going?” Minah yelled. “Yes, everybody turn left.” Ricky commanded. “It’s on the right you .” L.Joe rolled his eyes and turned right heading towards the Wheel. You and everybody followed L.Joe instead, leaving Changjo and Ricky standing there. “Good Job Hyung.” Changjo said patting Ricky’s shoulder and left following Nana. “Yah, wait for me!” Ricky screamed. You and the girls laughed at Ricky’s childish scream.
------
“We are here at last!” Suzy finally found the frog bounce [Let’s just call the up and down ride that for now.] jumping up and down excited to go on the ride. “IU, let’s go.” Suzy said. “I don’t want to.” IU said trying to get out of her grip. Suzy gripped on harder pulling IU to the frog bounce line. “C.A.P oppa help me!” She whispered to C.A.P. CA.P rolled his eyes and grabbed IU’s arm out of Suzy’s grip. “Gamsamnida!” IU said. “Mehrong!” IU made a face towards Suzy. “Yah!” Suzy yelled and chased IU around. They ended up eating taiyaki at a Japanese snack shop instead.
------
“It’s such a beautiful view!” You squealed looking out of the ferris wheel cart. “I know right, yippeo.” Nana cooed after you.  “Can we go to Nana’s ice-cream place after this?” Jihyun asked all of youse. “Nana has an ice-cream shop?” Ricky, Changjo, Minah and Minhyo asked. “Yeah, one of Seoul’s most famous one too!” You said. “Then let’s party at that place tonight it’s only 6 right now.” Changjo said. “But it looks dark.” L.Joe said rolling his eyes like he usually does. “Well whatever, I want to eat ice-cream!” Ricky squealed.
------
*Oh Ma Boy, Oh Ma Boy...* Your sister’s white iPhone went receiving a message. “Oh, you got a new message Jieun!” C.A.P poked your sister who was busy talking with Suzy and IU. Jieun finally noticed C.A.P poking her. “What?!” Jieun asked annoyed. “You have a message.” C.A.P made a face, ==. Jieun slid the unlock to the right to see the text message.

You;
-Eunni, meet you at Nana’s ice-cream shop at 6;30 okay? Tell Suzy and IU eunni to come too, and Niel and C.A.P sunbae too. See you there.^^-

Jieun texted back.

Jieun;
- Alright, we’ll be there. See ya later cutiepie. <3-

“Guys, Jihye and her friends along with Ricky and L.Joe told us to meet at Nana’s ice-cream shop. Finish eating and we’ll go.” Jieun said. “Nana has an ice-cream shop?” Suzy asked surprised. “Yeah, one of Seoul’s most famous ones too.” Jieun said. “Okay, let’s go!” IU stood up with C.A.P, Chunji and Niel finished eating.

------------------------
I updated earlier in the day today.
But I couldn't wait to update this tommorow.
So decided to update again. This is a short chappiee~
Couldn't find any gifs. :(
Anyways see ya next time. <3

&& 1 more thing guise, go check out chapter 3,
I hit the 'hide chapter' accidently, so it wasn't updated before,
so please check chapter 3 out. :}


PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.<3
-------------------------