Chapter Seven.

I'm betrothed with a stranger?

-SCHOOL-
It was a regular normal day for everything. As for Chorong she was the persident, always busy showing new students around, helping the teachers, and so on. 
"Chorong please come to my office."said the principal. 
"Yes Sir!"said Chorong.
Chorong came in and bowed. 
"Great ladies this is our president, Park Chorong."said the principal."She'll be showing you around campus and your dorms. Fill free to ask her if you need any help."
"Yes Sir."said the 5 Mystery Girls. 
When the 5 girls turned around to look at Chorong, Chorong was suprised to see them. 
*Them again?*thought Chorong. Chorong began showing them around the school campus, their classes and dorms. 
"Yah quit showing around, we already know."said Sulli.
*Don't act smart. Immature and rude.*thought Chorong."Alright then I'll be leaving. 
Before Chrong could leave Krystal grabbed her hand. "Are you really dating Sunggyu? You don't seem his type at all? Too innocent, smart, rude, and cubby."
*WHAAAAT?!*thought Chorong."If you don't believe go ask Sunggyu-shi."
"SUNGGYU-SHI?! SO YOU'RE OLDER THAN HIM?"asked Krystal.
"No, I like to speak formal to show respect, and as for you do not be rude to an elder also I'm your class president. Now you would excuse me, I have a class to go to."said Chorong and she walked off. 
"Who doees she think she is?"said Krystal. 
"Come on, we wasted 1st block. Lets go to 2nd."said Victoria. 

-2ND BLOCK- 
Apink and Infinite were just talking about random things. Then Mr.Yang came in. "Class we have new students."
Everybody began to whisper. 
"Oh my gosh, can't be.."whisphered Chorong.
"Can't be what?"whisphered Sunggyu.
"Please welcome these 5 ladies."said Mr.Yang. Right then F(X) came in. 
Everyone whisphered. Infinite all shook their heads to avoid eye contact. Sunggyu looked up in shocked. 
"Ladies please find a seat to sit."said Mr.Yang.
Sulli passed by Sunggyu and Chorong. "Oppa Annyeong." She sat the desk behind them.
Sunggyu ingored it in frustration. *Why are they here.*He thought.

-LUNCH-
The bell rang and it was lunch time. Sulli ran to Sunggyu and grabbed his arm. 
"Oppa lets go eat! We haven't eaten in forever! Don't you agree?"said Sulli.
Sunggyu tried to let go of her, but Sulli grabbed him hard and dragged him away. 
*Why is this making me so mad..?*thought Chorong. 
"See I thought you hyung and Chorong would never date."said Dongwoo.
"YAH Shut up. He announced it last night remember?"said Bomi. 
"Did you just see what happen?"said Dongwoo. Then he had realized that Chorong was still there and had heard everything. He felt guilty. 
They all sat in a table except for Sunggyu. 
"Wow right when Sulli comes, he leaves Chorong for her. Daebak wow."said L. 
"It's alright you guys! I'm fine. It's an act right? Who cares!"said Chorong. 
Eunji knew the truth though. Chorong really likes Sunggyu. While on F(X)'s table. 
"Oppa eat this. Ahhh open your mouth! I want to feed you!"said Sulli.
"Oh uhmmm..  I'm not hungry.."said Sunggyu. *She is really annoying..*he thought.

-AFTERSCHOOL- 
Sunggyu was at his car waiting for Chorong's class to talk to her. Then out of no where Sulli came. 
"OPPA!"said Sulli.
"Oh hi Sulli. Where's the others?"asked Sunggyu.
"Oh they all had stuff to do. Lets hang out right now?"said Sulli. 
"Uhmm not right now."said Sunggyu.
"Oppa-aah!"said Sulli. She began to jump up and down. People were staring, whisphering wondering if those two were a couple.
Then Sunggyu saw Chorong. 
"Sulli I'll talk to you later?"said Sunggyu and he ran off to Chorong. 
Sulli tripped and saw Sunggyu run to Chorong. 
"Hey Chorong."said Sunggyu.
"Oh hey. Why are you breathing so hard? Are you okay?"asked Chorong.
"Oh nothing. Come on I'll take you home."said Sunggyu. Before Chorong can answer he put arms around her shoulders and walked to his car. 
Sulli saw and ran to them. "Oppa can I come too?" 
"Not today, sorry Sulli."said Sunggyu. But Sulli just walked and opened the back seat and went in. *Aish this girl..*thought Sunggyu.
"It's okay, you guys are childhood friends. I'm okay with it plus we are fake anyways."whisphered Chorong. 
"Alright."said Sunggyu. 

-Sunggyu's Car-
They passed by Sunggyu's old elementry school. 
"Oppa remember how we use to hangout here!!"said Sulli.
"Yeah, good times, but now things changed."said Sunggyu. 
"Nothing changed Oppa, I still love you and you love me."said Sulli. 
*It's like destiny..*thought Chorong. 
They got to their dorms. 
"Thanks for the ride Sunggyu."said Chorong. 
"Alright I'll come get you tomorrow."said Sunggyu. 
"Oppa-aaah Come get me too!"said Sulli. 
*Oppa? Get you?*thought Chorong. Chorong got mad. "Oppa-ah call me tonight okay?" She hugged Sunggyu and walked off. 
Sunggyu was so into the hug he totally forgot Sulli was even there.
Sulli got mad. *You cubby face who do you think you are to call my Oppa. Oppa?!*
"Oppa? Oppa? OPPA!"screamed Sulli. "Do not answer her phone! Okay! Remeber to get me tomorrow!!" 
*Aish.. I only love you as my little sister why don't you ever understand..*thought Sunggyu.