Chapter Six.

I'm betrothed with a stranger?

-MALL- 
Everyone all went with their partners. Of course the boys paid for what the girls wanted, even though the girls insisted of paying it themself. Leaving Chorong and Sunggyu alone.
"So what are you looking for?"asked Sunggyu.
"Nothing really.. I already went shopping."said Chorong. Then they passed by a couple store.
"Since we're really going to do this lets go there."said Sunggyu pointing to the store.
Chorong looked at the couple store. *No we don't*She thought. "Alright, but I have to let tell you that I'm going to let Apink know.. They are my sister and bestfriends I can't just hide this.."said Chorong.
"I guess, I'll let the guys know. Come on."said Sunggyu and they walked to the couple shop.
"I don't know what to get.."whispered Chorong.
Sunggyu chuckled."hey try this."
Chorong left to go change.
F(X) also came to the mall.
"Unnie let's go to the couple shop! I want to get Sunggyu Oppa and me a couple shirt!!"said Sulli.
"Yah, how many shirts did you already bought?! Shouldn't he be buying it since he is your boyfriend??"asked Amber.
"Who cares! Come on!"screamed Sulli.
They got to the couple shop. Sunggyu was sitting in the waiting room waiting. Chorong walked out. She was wearing a bright pink dress with white bow as the belt. It was perfect on her. Sunggyu's jaws dropped.
"Is something wrong with this outfit?"asked Chorong.
"No you look amazing. We should wear this walking out to show them that we are a couple."said Sunggyu.
"Alright"said Chorong.
At the chashier Sunggyy paid for the dress and his shirt and bow.
Then Luna saw Sunggyu. "Yah Sulli isn't that your boyfriend over there?"asked Luna.
"WHERE?!!"said Sulli. Then she saw Sunggyu. "OPPA!" She ran to him. Sunggyu saw and tried to hide. "Oppa!! Did you know how much I missed you! Why don't you ever call me?! Why are you even at a couple shop? Oh I know!! Are you shopping for us?!"squealed Sulli.
Chorong laughed.
Sulli saw her. "Who are you?"asked Sulli. "why are you with my boyfriend?"
Chorong chuckled and rolled her eyes."It's more like why are you talking to my boyfriend?"
"YOUR BOYFRIEND? OPPA WHAT IS THIS?!"screamed Sulli.
"I'm sorry but for your fact we have been dating for years! We even went to school together!"
"I think that's really his girlfriend, she was the one who answered the phone last night."whisphered Krystal.
F(X) all nodded and understood beside Sulli, who was going crazy.
"Yah I'm going to give you a chance to leave before I kill you."screamed Sulli.
"Sulli don't do this. We weren't even dating."said Sunggyu.
"OPPA YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME DON'T YOU?"screamed Sulli.
"Actually I'll be leaving now."said Chorong. She grabbed Sunggyu's hand and walked away. Sunggyu just followed as a fool.
"YAH I'M NOT DONE THIS ISN'T OVER!"screamed Sulli.


-Sushi Resterraunt-
It was only Chorong and Sunggyu. Everyone else was on their way.
"Yah who were they?"said Chorong.
"Oh them? Awhile ago?"said Sunggyu.
"Who else would I be talking about? Anyways I don't want you talking to them. If we're going to do this couple thing, you better tell me what you do!"said Chorong. "I honestly hate liars."
"Alright Alright"said Sunggyu."their all here."
*Lets hope everything works out..*thought Chorong.
Everyone ordered and began to ate. It was the middle of eatting until Sunggyu said,"I would like to make an announcement." Everyone stared at him.
"That you and Chorong are dating?"asked Woohyun.
"Chorong isn't Sunggyu's type. His type is like bad girls. Like Sulli."said Dongwoo.
"No, I actually changed my mind. And yes Chorong and I are dating,"said Sunggyu.
"So she's the girl your parents choosed out?"asked Hoya.
Sunggyu nodded. "Anyways we're now a couple so please treat us like one."
"You sure don't act like one. Also Chorong already has someone in her heart!"said Bomi.
"We're not really a couple but we act like one. We're betrothed.. So we have to act it out to everyone. Mostly our parents. Please accept it.."said Chorong.
Eunji smiled."Of course we accepted it! I always thought Sunggyu was better than Jinyoung Oppa."
*Jinyoung..?*thought Sunggyu.
"YAH!"screamed Apink to Eunji.
"Oh I'm sorry! Okay lets go home it's getting late!!"said Eunji.


-F(X) DORM-
Sulli was crying and screaming, throwing everything she could throw. "OPPA LOVES ME!"screamed Sulli.
"No you already saw he has a girlfriend! It's been years ago since you two dated!! Get over it Sulli-ah."said Victoria.
"No Oppa still loves me. I still remember that day when he said he was going to marry someone he loves. And he loves me so it is me!"said Sulli.
"You are crazy."said Luna.
"Yah, it's not my fault Onew left you for Sunny. It's your fault you couldn't give him everything he wanted and needed."said Sulli.
Luna froze.. "WHATEVER I'M NOT GOING TO DEAL THIS!" and stormed off.
"I'm going to make Oppa love me. I mean he does right? I've been to his house to many times! I know his parents! What about her?! I'm sure his parents would never allow him to marry or date a stranger!! We were known each other for years.. Why Unnie is he doing this!"cried Sulli.
"There There, maybe it isn't meant to be?"said Victoria.
"No it is. If it isn't, I'm going to make it happen. From now on we go to Seoul High School."said Sulli. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Okay! What do you guys think?! I mean with this Sulli is coming to Apink and Infinite's school! And who is Jinyoung? Stay tuned!