Chapter Twelve.

I'm betrothed with a stranger?

           It's been a week since then Chorong has always been getting threat letters in her locker. Everywhere she walked by herself people would give her death stares.. Chorong felt very uncomfortable, but she has told no one yet. She didn't want her friends and mainly Sunggyu knowing.

-AT SCHOOL-
Chorong was walking to the principal's office. *Oh great new students.. Let's hope they're are nice..*thought Chorong. She walked in and bowed. 
"Ahh Chorong. Great you are here. Boys please this is your president Chorong."said the principal. 
Chorong bowed"Neeh, Chorong here! But you can just call me Chorong without the president." 
One of the boys turned around. He was so handsome. *I konw this person...*thought Chorong.*It can't be..* 
"We already know each other, thank you, but please don't be shy Chorong-ah"smiled Jinyoung. 
*DON'T BE SHY?! YAH JUNG JIN YOUNG!*thought Chorong. 
"Well that's great! Now Chorong please show them around."said the principal. 
"Neeh."bowed Chorong."Follow me." 
Chorong looked at their classes. "Seems like we have 2nd block together. Come on class is about to start." 
Before Chorong walked, Jinyoung grabbed her hand. "Chorong-ah.." 
"Don't even start with that Chorong-ah!"screamed Chorong. 
"Don't be like this Chorong-ah.. You know I love you right?"said Jinyoung. 
Chorong laughed."You? Jung Jinyoung loves Park Chorong? If you honestly loved me deeply nothing would have happened." 
With that Chorong walked in the classroom leaving Jinyoung quiet. 
"It's okay hyung!"said Baro. "Come on class is about to start." 

-2ND BLOCK- 
Everyone was sitting quietly waiting for Mr. Yang to come in. 
F(X) walked in. Sulli saw no one sitting with Sunggyu. 
*My time to steal Oppa away from that cubby freak.!*thought Sulli. 
"Hey Oppa!!"said Sulli. 
Sunggyu ingored Sulli. He kept thinking..*Where is she.. I took her to school today.. Is she sick?... She's not the type to skip!!*
"Good Morning class!"said Mr. Yang. 
"Good Morning Mr. Yang!"said the class. 
"Let's see we're missing..."said Mr. Yang. 
"PARK CHORONG!!"screamed Sunggyu. 
The whole class laughed. Sulli got jealous.
"Sunggyu Oppa, do you miss Chorong Unnie that much?"said Eunji. 
Sunggyu just coughed and ingored it. 
Then Choron walked in *BANG*  She was about to sit next to Sunggyu, but she saw Sulli sitting next to him. Sulli smirked at Chorong. Chorong went and found an empty desk in the front and sat there with her head down. Then came in B1A4. 
"Ahh class, we have new students today. Welcome B1A4!"said Mr. Yang. 
All the girls squealed in joy except for APINK. 
"Hello we are B1A4!"said Jinyoung."Please don't mind us!" 
"Don't mind you?! Why are you even here! Why if I was you I would..."screamed Bomi. Dongwoo had to cover Bomi before Bomi exploded. 
Then Jinyoung went to look for a seat. He saw Chorong by herself. He smiled and sat next to her. While B1A4 sat with other girls. 
Chorong looked up hoping no one sat next to her. She looked up and saw Jinyoung looking straight at her with a smile. Chorong moaned. 
While for Sunggyu.. He couldn't do anything. His thoughts were all filled with questions..




_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEEEEEEY GUYS!! Sorry for not updating!! Now I am back!! It's been a while hasn't it been?! I'm so sorry for everyone who has been waiting!! I promise I will update a lot very fast!!