Chapter Eleven.

I'm betrothed with a stranger?

-Sunggyu's House- 
"Sulli-ah come in."said Sunggyu's dad. 
Sulli bowed and greeted. She sat next to Sunggyu. Now Sunggyu was in between Sulli and Chorong. 
"Annyeong Oppa"smiled Sulli. She gave Chorong a death stare. 
Chorong laughed. "Annyeong Sulli." She was still holding hands with Sunggyu. 
"You three are all here because we found out that Sunggyu feels uncomfortable with Chorong. Is this true?"asked Sunggyu's dad. 
"No, Chorong and I get along very well."asked Sunggyu. 
"Are you sure?"asked Sunggyu's mom. 
"Yes Omma."said Sunggyu. 
"Then would you say yes if you two got married right now?"asked Sunggyu's mom. 
Sunggyu hesitated "yes.." 
"Wells we also found out that Sulli-shi likes you. Do you like her Son-in-Law?"asked Chorong's mom. 
"No."said Sunggyu. 
"Oppa doesn't know that he loves me that way yet."blushed Sulli."It's maybe because we always considered each others as only bestfriends." 
Sunggyu looked at Sulli confused. 
"Oppa you should have been knowing I liked you all along.."said Sulli. Sunggyu looked at her confused still. 
Chorong laughed. Sulli noticed. "Chorong-shi why are you laughing?! This isn't funny." 
"I'm luaghing because it is funny."said Chorong. 
"How."said Sulli. 
"Because Sunngyu doesn't like you and the fact you're confessing to him. When no one cares."laughed Chorong. Sunggyu began to laugh. 
"It's not funny. I'm sure Oppa cares."said Sulli. 
"Okay okay calm down. Sunngyu who do you pick?"said Sunggyu's mom. 
"Chorong. This does not mean that I would want to marry her at all. I have no intention in marrying her."said Sunggyu. 
"You'll like her sooner or later."said Sunggyu's mom."Anyways Sulli-ah, you already heard Sunggyu. He does not like you that way. Don't be sad about it. There's other girls out there too! It's already late. You guys should get going now." 
The three bowed and left home. 

-APINK'S DORM- 
*BANG* 

"Oh Unnie how was it?"asked Eunji. 
Chorong told all of them the whole story. Chorong began to laugh. "It was really funny." 
"I feel sorry for Sulli."said Bomi. 
"Don't be Unnie! She is so mean to everyone in class!"said Hayoung.

-F(X)'S DORM- 
*BANG* 
"Oh Sulli how was it?"asked Victoria. 
"Unnie! I hate that girl so much!!"screamed Sulli. Sulli ran into her room. 
"I knew Sunggyu would pick her over Sulli.."said Luna. Victoria stared at her. "I mean look at her."mumbled Luna.