Chapter Five.

I'm betrothed with a stranger?

-At F(X)'S DORM- 
"Hey did you ask if Sunggyu Oppa can come?"asked Sulli. 
"I did call him, but some girl told me not to call him again."said Krystal.
"What?! Oppa has a girlfriend?"said Sulli. "Impossible! He always loves me!!"
"Sulli you two broken up long ago. I think it's time to move on?"said Victoria.
"Did you just hear what Victoria Unnie said?!"screamed Sulli. "Unnie he always loves me! No matter what! We only broke up because he moved to another school!"
"Alright Sulli we heard you say this a thousand times!"said Luna. "Lets go shopping afterschool." 

-OUTSIDE THE DORM-
Apink was about to walk to school until Infinite passed by them. 
"Hey do you want a ride to school?"asked Hoya.
"SURE"said Apink.
They all walked to the boys car.
Sunggyu opened the door for Chorong. "I'll be taking Chorong only to school from now on." And he drove off.
"What's his problem?"said Woohyun.
"Chorong Unnie seemed pretty okay with it."said Eunji.
"I don't know after he came back after going to his parents. He acted weird."said Woohyun.
"Sounds fishy!"said Bomi.
"Come on we have to get to school or we'll be late."said Dongwoo.
Since all the boys could drive. They all drove their own girl.

-AT SCHOOL- 
Since Sunggyu drove first. He and Chorong got there first. He parked and opened the door for her. Everyone even the teachers were wondering whispering about those two. *So this is how having a boyfriend is like..*thought Chorong. Then came the rest. They all got to Music Class. Apink were talking about going shopping afterschool. 
"Come on lets go afterschool!"said Bomi. 
"Alright lets do that!"said Namjoo. 
Then Infinite walked in. All the fangirls surrounded each one with gifts. Apink stared with jealous in their eyes. Only Chorong was the only one who didn't even care at all. She was too busy thinking how she can hide her secret to her bestfriends. 
"Thank you ladies but my heart is already taken."said Sungjong. 
The fangirls squealed asking who. 
"We actually have a class together. Now please go to your class and I'll see you ladies later."Sungjong smiled and one winked blew them all away. 
Hayoung heard everything Sungjong said. *Mhmms. I guess it's not me. A playboy would never like me.*thought Hayoung.
Then Sungjong came behind Hayoung and hugged her. 
"Hayoung! Hey!"said Sungjong.
"Oh Hey Sungjong Oppa."said Hayoung.
"Are you busy afterschool?"asked Sungjong. 
"Oh yeah, Apink are going shopping."said Hayoung.
"Can I come too?"asked Sungjong. 
"Uhmmm..."said Hayoung still sad and heartbroken. *Maybe he needs my help to buy that girl a gift..*Hayoung thought.
"That's a yes. It's a date then."said Sungjong.
"Wait what?"said Hayoung.
 

-LUNCH- 
Apink was talking about afterschool. They were all ready to go shopping. It's not like they were poor, they all were rich. Their parents all own companys and shops. They had plenty of money to spend, but they find it smart to not spend on the dumbest things. 
*I have to tell Sunggyu that I'm going to tell Apink afterschool..*thought Chorong.
Sunggyu and the boys were in line getting their food. 
"Mhms where should we sit?"said Sungyeol. The fangirls squealed.
Then Sunggyu began to walk to Apink's table. Infinite just laughed and followed him.
*I have to tell him now!*thought Chorong.
"Where is he..."mumbled Chorong.
"I'm right here."chuckled Sunggyu.
"YOU SCARED ME!!"screamed Chorong.
"My bad."said Sunggyu.
Infinite came and sat with their girl. 
"So what are you girls shopping for?"asked Sungjong.
"You guys are going shopping?"asked Hoya.
"Count me in."said L. 
"Yeah we just wanted to shop today because we haven't been shopping in forever!"said Naeun.
Now the whole table was talking about going and everything. Only Sunggyu didn't reply if he was or not going.
"So Sunggyu Oppa, are you coming?"asked Eunji.
"Of course Sunggyu doesn't go. He hates shopping with girls."said Dongwoo.
"I'll go and accompany Chorong, since you all have partners."said Sunggyu.
Infinite was left shocked and confused..