Chapter Four.

I'm betrothed with a stranger?

-At Chorong's House-
"Mom I'm home!"said Chorong. 
"Chorong-ah!!"said Chorong's mom. "My friends are coming over so will you help me cook?"
"Neeeh. Where's dad?"asked Chorong. 
"Oh he's doing paper work. You know how busy the company gets."said Chorong's mom. 

-At Sunggyu's House-
"UMMA I'M HOME!"said Sunggyu. 
"Sunggyu come here."said Sunggyu's dad.
"Yes?"said Sunggyu.
"Wells we are going to a friends house so you have to come."said Sunggyu's dad.
"What? Why me?"asked Sunggyu.
"Before we go, we have to tell you something.."said Sunggyu's mom. "You're betrothed."
"WHAT?!"screamed Sunggyu. "IS THIS FOR YOUR COMPANY? DO YOU NOT TRUST ME OR SOMETHING?" 
"Calm down honey!"said Sunggyu's mom. "It's not like you're going to marry a stranger."
"I might not even know her Omma!"said Sunggyu.
"You're mom is right, she's the daughter of our good friends. All four of us meant when we were in highschool."said Sunggyu's dad.
"And why did I not meet her yet? This is all a sudden."said Sunggyu.
"We lost contact. Now that we meant again. I feel like we're destin to be -inlaws."said Sunggyu's dad. "Alright enough lets go. They must be waiting for our arrival."

-At Chorong's House-
*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*
"I got it!"said Chorong. She saw Sunggyu. *Why is he here...*Chorong thought. Sunggyu smirked.
Chorong bowed. "Hello Park Chorong. Please come in." 
"Ahh what a sweet girl."said Sunggyu's dad. 
"Call me Omunni!!"said Sunggyu's mom.
"Neeh Omunni and Appamion."said Chorong. 
They walked into the kitchen. 
"Ahh you guys are here! Come sit and eat!"said Chorong's mom.
"Why thank you! It's been so long for having dinner with you guys again."said Sunggyu's mom.
"Unnie come on now! You were a better cook than I was back then!"said Chorong's mom.
"Ahh I'm too old now!"said Sunggyu's mom.
"Unnie you're only couple months older than me!"said Chorong's mom. 
They sat an ate. The dad's were talking about their company and back then. While the mom's were just talking about highschool and everything. Only left Sunggyu and Chorong in an awkward position. They were forced to sit next to each other. Sunggyu knew why, only Chorong didn't. She was confused wondering why. Then it came to her head. 
*Is this a set up?*Chorong thought. Then her phone vibrated. 
"We're betrothed"-Sunggyu. 
Chorong choked. "I think I ate too much, sorry."said Chorong. 
"Kids these days, you never know when they stop growing"said Sunggyu's mom.
Sunggyu's phone vibrated.
"You liar."-Chorong.
"You'll see, just wait."-Sunggyu.
"I would never marry a stranger especially you."-Chorong.
"Stranger?! You know me. We even go to the same school."-Sunggyu.
"Going to the same school does not mean we know each other."-Chorong

After Dinner, they all went to the living room. 
"We already told Sunggyu."said Sunggyu's mom.
"Great! He seems so fine about it."said Chorong's mom.
"Neeh Omunni."smiled Sunggyu. 
"Chorong-ah. We have to tell you is that you're betrothed."said Chorong's dad. 
"My only daughter is betrothed."smiled Chorong's mom who was about to cry.
"Omma, Appa. Are you joking? He is a stragner.."said Chorong.
"You were already betrothed Darling. Since you were born."said Chorong's mom. She began telling Chorong the story. 
"We aren't telling you two to all a sudden get married."said Sunggyu's mom.
"We thought if you two just start to date then you two will figure it out."said Chorong's mom.
"And if you two don't.."said Chorong's dad.
"You'll still get married."said Sunggyu's dad.
"Neeh"said Sunggyu and Chorong. That was all those two could even say. 
"Alright it's getting too late. How about my son-in-law take my Chorong-ah home?"said Chorong's mom.
"Ahh that's great! Sunggyu-ah take her home! Since you two live close by."said Sunggyu's mom.
"OMMA!"beamed Sunggyu.
Sunggyu's dad hit him in the head. 
"Alright Alright.."mumbled Sunggyu.

-IN SUNGGYU'S CAR-
It was a black Bmw. The parents walked and watched Sunggyu and Chorong walk to Sunggyu's car. Sunggyu opened the door for Chorong. Chorong was confused.
"Get in. The adults are watching us."said Sunggyu.
After that Sunggyu started the car. He noticed Chorong didn't put her seat belt on. He did it for her. Chorong frozed. 
20 Minutes of Awkwardness... 
"So I thought maybe we can just act it out."said Chorong. 
"Acting it out will make you like me. So why don't you just date me really?"said Sunggyu.
"HAHAHA Why would I like you again? We're two people from two different worlds."said Chorong.
"I guess so, anyways if we do act it out. I'll have to kiss you just like a real girlfriend."said Sunggyu.
*NO HE DOESN'T UGH PLAYBOYS..*Chorong thought.
"As long as it is an act."said Chorong.
"Okay, anyways lets just keep this between us. I don't want the boys to know when we go out."said Sunggyu.
"Wow so your still going to cheat on me?"said Chorong.
"What? We aren't even dating."said Sunggyu.
"Fake boyfriend and girlfriend still considered as dating. As long as someone knows we are a couple. You can not cheat on me. What if they catch us or something? You know our parents would kill us. Also I don't like it."said Chorong.
*She is so annoying.*thought Sunggyu.
*And Can You Smile*
Chorong saw a girl's name on there, Krystal. 
Sunggyu picked the phone up. "Krystal-ah. What is it?" 
"OOOPPPAAA!!! What are you doing tonight?!"squealed Krystal.
"Ohh uhmm.."said Sunggyu. He got cut off and Chorong grabbed the phone.
"Oh Krystal-ah right?"said Chorong.
"Who the heck are you?"said Krystal.
"I'm his girlfriend. Please do not call this number again. GOODBYE."said Chorong.
"YAAH!!"said Krystal. "I can.." Then Chorong hanged up on her. 
"YAH! That's my friend."said Sunggyu.
"Did I not say I don't like my boyfriend cheating on me?"said Chorong.
"Fine, but if I ever see you talking to a boy I feel uncomfortable with. Just watch!"screamed Sunggyu.
"Whatever, do as you please because I won't!!"said Chorong.