Chapter Thirteen.

I'm betrothed with a stranger?

-LUNCH- 
It was lunch time. Chorong ran out the classroom before anyone can catch her. Sunggyu just followed Chorong as quick as he could. Jinyoung also saw and followed behind quietly. Chorong ran to the parking lot to get some space. 
"UGH WHY OUT OF ALL THE PLACES!! WHY HERE!! WHY HERE?! I HATE YOU JUNG JIN YOUNG!!!"screamed Chorong. She fell and started to cry. 
Jinyoung was about to run to Chorong, but he saw Sunggyu already running towards Chorong.
Sunggyu hurried to Chorong."Yah why are you crying?! Are you sick?!" Chorong kept on crying. Sunggyu in frustration had no choice, but to get Chorong out of here. He carried Chorong in a bridal way into his car and drove off. 
Jinyoung thought*Who is he to Chorong....* 
While at the table... APINK AND INFINITE. 
"So has anyone seen Chorong or Sunggyu?"asked Sungyeol. 
"I guess they went to do something? Just leave alone Sungyeol."said Woohyun. 
While at... F(X) 
"Unnie did you guys see me sitting with Oppa today?! He's totally into me!"squealed Sulli. 
"Did you not notice that Sunggyu was thinking about Chorong. I mean he was the first one to even say she was missing."said Krystal. 
"Yah why don't you shut up! Oppa didn't say he was dating that chubby freak yet!"screamed Sulli. 
"whatever Sulli. Just watch."said Krystal. 
"Yah Krystal are you staring at B1A4's table?"asked Luna. 
"I think that guy Jinyoung is cute.."said Krystal. 
While at.. B1A4 
All the fan girls were around them. Obviously because they were a new boy group here. Jinyoung finally comes to the table.
"Yo Hyung waaasssup!"said Baro. 
Jinyoung just sits and begins to text. 
"Hyung I think that group over there and that girl is staring at you."said Baro. 
Jinyoung looked up and saw Krystal. Jinyoung smiled and then went back to texting. 
"Wow Hyung always got games."said Gongchan. 
While at.. F(X) 
"WOW DAEBAK! Did you just see that he smiled at me!!!"squealed Krystal. 
Sulli looked around to look for Sunggyu..*Where is he.. Why isn't cubby freak here?!* Sulli begins to text Sunggyu.