Chapter Eight.

I'm betrothed with a stranger?

-DORMS- 
Sunggyu texted Chorong. 
Where are you? -Sunggyu
I'll be out in a minute!! Gosh, -Chorong 

Aiiish -Sunggyu.
Chorong came out and they got into the car. 

-Sunggyu's Car- 
"So Sulli isn't coming?"asked Chorong. 
"Oh I think she woke up late."said Sunggyu.  *No we're just ditching her*thought Sunggyu. 
"Oh you two seem very close.."said Chorong. 
"Of course we are."said Sunggyu "Are you jealous?"
"WHAT JEALOUS? More like thankful!"said Chorong. 
"Whatever, I never thought of Sulli that way. Even though she is my type. She is more like a little sister to me. So don't go thinking differently."said Sunggyu.
"More like she is thinking differently..."mumbled Chorong. 

-SCHOOL PARKING LOT-
They got to school. Sulli actually came to school early since she knew Sunggyu would already leave before her. She saw Sunggyu and ran to him. 
"Oppa! Come on!! I'll walk you to class!!"squealed Sulli. Then she turned and death stared Chorong. "If you don't mind Chorong-shi."Sulli still death stared Chorong.
"Oh I don't mind at all! As long as you know that he is taken."said Chorong smiling.
"Of course I know!!! But Oppa never said he was actually dating you right? I mean you only said it so it's like a one sided love!! Anyways thanks!"said Sulli and grabbed Sunggyu.*Watch you cubby girl, I'm going to make Oppa mines no matter whatever it takes!!*thought Sulli. 

-AFTERSCHOOL-
Everything was the same. Afterschool came by so Apink and Infinite decied to go eat as a group since they haven't been really doing it lately. While for F(X), they all had practices. Leaving Sulli on her own. 
"Unnie I'll be going!"said Sulli leaving her dorm. 
"Oh where are you going?"asked Luna 
"Of Course Oppa's parents house. Bye!"said Sulli. 
"She is really into him..."said Krystal.