Something Different

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Hehe, here's the other chapter! Enjoy!]

「SEHUN'S P.O.V」

I was walking up to her and turned around to look at Chanyeol every now and then. He shook his head and signaled me to keep walking everytime I tried to turn around and walk back. Why it was so hard for me? Well, I can't really give an answer anymore because I, myself, didn't know the answer. I took deep breaths for every step I took and finally reached the spot she was standing at. Before I could tap her shoulder, she turned around and looked surprised. I put my hand down quickly and looked the other way. Agh, do something Sehun, she's staring at you.

「YOUR P.O.V」

As I was taking my own "tour" around the school, I swear I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't bother to check though because I had been walking by myself for some time and thought I was hallucinating. Then, I stopped to make sure I wasn't just hearing things and suddenly it got quiet. I finally decided to turn around just to be safe and found out someone was behind me the whole time. It was the boy that I had bumped into earlier. His arm was extended out toward me when I turned around, but quickly was put down and he looked the other way. I just stared at him... Too shy to ask him what he was doing following me around.

「SEHUN'S P.O.V」

My head finally turned back over to her in hopes she was looking elsewhere by now...

She was still staring at me.

"Aigoo, you caught me. I was following you this whole time... to you know..." I said in a serious tone.

Her eyes widened and she turned around and started walking as quickly as possible.

"AHH! No! Haneul! I was kidding!" I apologized. I grabbed her arm and she stopped. She sighed and said, "Are you sure..?"

"Yes, I'm positively sure." I reassurred her and chuckled. Her reaction was priceless and it was way too cute.

「YOUR P.O.V」

You smiled and nodded. *Aish, he scared me for a moment*

"So, uh... I'm sorry, you've never introduced yourself to me before. I'm not sure what your name is." I said while putting my hand on the back of my neck.

"Oh, that's right. No need to apologize, my name is Sehun." He extended his hand while smiling. I shook it. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. My name is Haneul." I replied with my hand still in his grip.

We talked for the rest of the lunch period and I had become comfortable around him. I told him where I came from and why I had transferred over here. He told me things about himself too, like how he was on the varsity baseball team, stuff like that. Time passed by quickly and the bell finally rang.

"Where's your final period?" Sehun asked with the smile he's been wearing since he started talking to me. I showed him my schedule and his eyes looked as if they were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter