I Can Only Dream

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「YOUR P.O.V」

I woke up and things were different.

It was not the room I was now accustomed to, but my old room at my old house in my old town.

My room was arranged the way it used to be: pictures all over my walls, a desk with a big mirror, books in my bookshelf, stuffed animals scattered across my bed, my perfectly arranged closet, and the light blue walls with small clouds. I walked out of my room, only to find the sound of my parents talking downstairs while eating. They were laughing the morning away, and Sunghyun was still sleeping. I washed up and slowly went down the stairs... but no one was there. I could have sworn my mom and dad were both talking.

I sat down at the kitchen table by myself, and waited for my parents to come back.

After long hours of waiting, I finally got up and went back upstairs to check on Sunghyun... and when I opened his door, no one was there. I checked every room in the house, and found no one.

It was me, alone.

I went back downstairs, and saw my dad waiting patiently for me smiling as he sat on the couch.

"Hello Haneul, take a seat" he patted the couch, I was confused, but I listened.

We had a nice long talk about life, and surprisingly enough, we talked about my love life as well.

My dad was the one person who I could talk to without being afraid of being judged. I guess you could call me a daddy's girl.

But still, I was still confused about all of this, until he started speaking again.

"This is probably sudden and you're probably confused, but I came to visit you in your dreams" I couldn't speak. "You're still asleep."

I just nodded, and he continued, "I came down to tell you that the bitter personality doesn't suit you. You're still full of love, I know you are. However, your trust has been lost and you're hurt. I understand, but I need you to be happy, for me obviously, but for yourself most importantly. I know you think Sehun is a bad guy, but his intentions were and are not."

"Can we not talk about this dad..." I sighed, and he shook his head.

"The only way for you to get over things is by talking about it." and I just nodded.

"You're waking up soon, darling. But I also wanted to tell you that you lost me at such a young age, but you've grown up to be such a beautiful girl and such a strong one as well." I began to shake as the water started to form in my eyes.

"You cry beautiful too" he smiled at me, "don't cry anymore darling. It pains me as I watch you from above. Be happy, and let love into your heart once again. Tell your mom how much I love her and tell your brother to keep up the good work." It was hard to keep in the tears.

"I love you, I always will and always have. I need you to be strong for me, for family, and for you." he proceeded to kiss my forehead and wiped the tears away.

"Learn to forgive, and let go of the past. What's done is done and all you can do now is either move on or hold a grudge... which I'd rather have you not do." I nodded my head, he was the light of my life.

"I have to go now, but remember everything I told you and don't ever forget. I'll see you later, stay strong." and he started to disappear.

"APPA? APPA?

APPA!"

I screamed and he gave me on last smile before the rest of his body disappeared.

I was left alone on the couch by myself.

He was gone.

I missed him already.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter