Saviour

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

「SEHUN'S P.O.V」

I was talking to Eunjung about the lesson we were learning and helping her out, when suddenly Haneul shoots up out of her seat, stutters her apology to the class, and runs out crying. I didn't know what to say, or do, I tried to get up... but before I could, Eunjung drags me back down with a tight grip on my hand and she wouldn't let go.

"Eunjung, I have something to do." she looked at me and shook her head.

"No you don't, now stay." she demanded.

Saebom looked over my way and I looked at her. She glared at me, then Eunjung, and back at me. She scooted out her chair, excused herself from the classroom, and ran out the door screaming for Haneul.

Chanyeol looked at me, shook his head in disapproval, and ran after Saebom to look for Haneul. I got up as fast as I could, but Mr. Woo looked at me, and then told me to sit back down.

"No one else leaves the classroom, alright?" his voice was nearly shaking from his anger.

"Aish..." I sighed and Eunjung just clung to my arm.

...I hope nothing is wrong with Haneul.

「YOUR P.O.V」

I woke up, I wasn't sure if it had been minutes, hours, or days... But it didn't matter. All that mattered was that I was up. I felt like I was moving, but I wasn't standing. My blurred vision became clear and I had just realized that I was being carried by someone unfamiliar... I didn't recognize him. I looked around and we weren't too far from the restroom I collapsed in. He looked down at me, I made eye contact with him, and suddenly we stopped moving. I opened my mouth to speak, but was interrupted.

"Hello!" his smile was friendly and bright... and he looked familiar, however I don't recall having classes with him... or meeting him for that matter. He had a baby face, and his skin was pale. It looked smooth and it was flawless. I couldn't stop staring at his perfect facial features, that was until he said, "Hello? Are you okay? Can you hear me?" I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, sorry. I spaced out for a bit." I apologized and he just nodded. "Um... sorry, I didn't catch your name, what is it?"

"My name is--"

"OH WAIT!" I interrupted "I forgot to introduce myself, how rude am I? My name is Haneul, nice to meet you... um..."

"Luhan, my name is Luhan, and I know who you are. You're the new girl everyone can't stop talking about." he looked down at me and I couldn't stop thinking how he knew me.

"Are you new here?" I asked, but I felt stupid for asking because I was the new girl to him.

"No" he chuckled "I've been here since my freshman year."

I looked at him, puzzled, but before I could ask any other questions, we were at the nurse's office. This was like deja vu... except it's with Luhan, not Sehun.

"Ahhh, Haneul, back again?" the nurse smiled.

"Sadly, yes." I replied, rubbing the back of my neck.

"What happened this time? Was it Hyuna?" she asked jokingly.

"No" I smiled "my body wasn't functioning correctly and the nurse's office was too far, so I stopped in the restroom and collapsed." She looked shocked.

"How long were you out for?" she sounded worried and Luhan stepped in and reassured her, "she wasn't out for too long. I had heard some noises coming from the restroom so I decided to go check what was happening, and I found her on the floor, knocked out. I decided to carry her here, but on the way, she woke up."

"Yeah, what he said." I agreed and looked at him.

The nurse checked on me and looked at my files.

"So it says you have asthma?" I nodded.

"But it became minor as I started to grow up, I didn't think this would happen again" Luhan looked puzzled, so I elaborated,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter