Look At Me

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Annyeong! ^^ I'm back with chapter 2! I decided to avoid homework for now so I can finally get moving with this story... I'm not actually sure if anyone was waiting or not... Oh well! Hehe, I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I'm trying really hard to make it as exciting as possible T_T; Okay, enough of me, more story! Oh, but wait! I have a favor to ask you guys... If you guys could leave comments so I can get a feel of what you guys want and where this story is heading, that would be lovely! Thank you!]

「YOUR P.O.V」

Before I had entered the classroom, I had peaked through the thin, but long window on the door to see what the classroom looked like. People were out of their seats, and it looked like they were talking quite loudly. I wouldn't know though, this door and these walls were soundproof. I was nervous and I didn't want to go inside but I had no choice. I reached for the doorknob and tried to open the door as slowly as possible.

Unfortunately for me, the door was a bit old and creaky so everyone's attention had been directed toward the door. *Just my luck,* I thought to myself as I felt my cheeks getting brighter and brighter by the second. "Hey it's the girl from earlier." "She's really pretty up close!" "Eh, she's okay." "Is she new?" Was all I heard before the awkward dead silence had come upon the classroom once again. I finally decided to move my legs over to the teacher's desk to introduce myself. "Annyeong Mr..." I said cluelessly as I looked down at my schedule. "Mr. Park, my name is Mr. Park, and you are?" I had forgotten my name for a moment as the classroom went from dead silent to chaotic and loud.

"My name is Ahn Haneul, I am a new student from ~~~~~~ High School and I just transferred here today." I said as I extended my hand out. He took my hand and shook it and said, "Nice to meet you, Haneul. How about you stand up in the front of the classroom for now and introduce yourself in a bit?" he had explained with a gentle smile. So, being the awkward turtle I was, I walked up to the front and waited for the class to quiet down. It wasn't too long after I got up to the front when the peanut gallery became quiet once more. The door opened and two tall, handsome boys came in. All the girls had tried to fix their hair really fast in hopes of getting the attention of either of them. Although I wasn't looking up at them like everyone else was, I could feel a piercing stare. No, not from the class, but one of the boys and I was too scared to look up, so I kept my head down and waited for Mr. Park to do something about the class.

「SEHUN'S P.O.V」

I walked into the classroom "fashionably late" with Chanyeol once again and had scanned the room to see as usual, every girl in the class fixing their hair trying to get the attention of either Chanyeol or me. Something was different today, a little... off perhaps? I scanned the room once more to find that the new girl was indeed in my homeroom... And she was the only girl who wasn't staring at me the way every other girl was. She was looking down at the ground waiting for Mr. Park to quiet the class down so she could introduce herself. I walked over to my seat and Chanyeol followed right after me. We both sat down and Mr. Park finally got all of us to shut up.

「YOUR P.O.V」

I looked up once the class was once again, awkwardly silent. Mr. Park stood in the back of the room and signaled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter