Better than revenge

EXO Scenarios

"W-what do you m-mean we're through?" I stuttered. Kai sighed and took my hand in his.

"I just....don't feel the same anymore...I'm sorry Minzy!" He said softly. Tears rolled down my cheeks as his sharp words pierced my heart. I nodded and pulled away from him.

"I understand..." I choked out. I ran home and collapsed on my bed.

"Hey! Noona wan-Noona why are you crying?" My little brother asked.

"Just go away Tao! Please! Noona is tired!!" I said.

"Are you sure you are okay?" He asked again. I nodded and closed my eyes. He closed my door as I started sobbing again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next week

"Hey Minzy! Did you hear? Kai is going out with another girl?" My friend Dara said. I spat out my water everywhere and gave her D.O eyes.

"Mwo!?!?!?!?!" I exclaimed.

"Yea! Her name is Nicole or something like that! She is a year older than us!" She said. I felt my anger boiling up like a hot kettle. I could just imagine steam coming out of my ears.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard next time I ing see him I swear!!!" I snarled.

"Wow chill dude!! Nicole asked him out and he said yes! Its not like he asked her out!" She reassured him. I rolled my eyes and continued chewing my chicken. As if it was on cue Kai walked in, holding hands with his new girlfriend. I got up and stormed past him. I whacked into his arm and slammed the door of the cafeteria closed.

You better watch your back Kai....This ain't stopping until she gets her revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A month later

"Minzy. Minzy! MINZY!!" Dara exclaimed. I sat up in shock and looked at her.

"WHAT!?!?! IS THEIR A SPIDER!?!?!?" I screamed. Dara rolled her eyes and sighed.

"No...You were looking at Kai again...Dude you have to let him go!"

"How can I let him go? He was my first boyfriend!! He stole my first kiss!!" I said as I gestured to my lips. Dara facepalmed and hit me upside the head.

"Ouchies unnie!! That hurt!! Oh look he is alone! Gotta go!! Catch up with you later!!" I said as I grabbed my stuff and started following Kai slowly. He turned a few corners and he walked into a small lane. I hid behind one of the big boxes that littered the place.

"Hey babe!" I sweet voice cooed. I looked around and saw a older woman appear out of the shadows. I watched Kai smirk and walk over to her. He kissed her passionately as he pressed her against the wall. I pulled out my phone and videoed it all!

Better watch your back !

Minzy ain't holding back this time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nicole unnie!!" I called as I chased Nicole. She turned around and gave me her famous eye smile.

"Hi! Your Minzy right?" She said kindly. I nodded and pulled out my phone.

"I have something to show you! Its important!!" I exclaimed. I showed her the video and watched her eyes grow in shock.

"Oh Kai! I love you so god damn much!! Noona loves you!!" I heard the recording repeat.

"How? What? When did you get this?" She questioned.

"I was walking home and I saw Kai walking down the street so I followed him because he looked suspicous! Then he went into a alley way and this lady showed up!! I'm so sorry Nicole!!" I said sadly. In my mind I was grinning like creepy Chanyeol.

Say bye bye Kai!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicole's POV

I stormed up to Kai and pulled him away from his friends.

"Hey sweetie! Whats up?" He said sweetly.

"Don't call me sweetie! I know whats going on between you and that noona you have been meeting up with!!" I growled.

"W-what noona?" He asked shakily as he started sweating. I passed him my phone and watched his reaction.

"Noona I-" He started.

"Save it...Your a player! You have hurt too many people! We are done you hear me!?!?" I exclaimed as I grabbed my phone and walked back to Minzy and her friend.

That should teach you a lesson!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So according to -Ringo- this is really good...I think it is but ehhh....

So leave us some comments and please enter the writing competition!! You still have heaps of time!!

P.S based on trueish events.....AKA I am they Minzy!! MWUAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Okay! Minzy out!!!