Memories part 2

EXO Scenarios

A/N Just because you guys wanted it! I wrote a second part! Yay!! Wooo!! *fist pump*

 

"Quand Il Me Prend Dans Ses Bras,
Il Me Parle Tout Bas
Je Vois La Vie En Rose,
Il Me Dit Des Mots D’amour
Das Mots De Tous Les Jours,
Et Ca Me Fait Quelques Choses

When you press me to your heart
I’m in a world apart
A world where roses bloom
And when you speak, angels sing from above
Everyday words seem to turn into love songs

Hold me close and hold me fast
The magic spell you cast
This is la vie en rose

C’est Lui Pour
Moi, Moi Pour Lui Dans La Vie
Il Me L’a Dit, L’a Jure Pour La Vie,

Give your heart and soul to me
And life will always be la vie en rose."

I finished singing and bowed before stepping down the few steps of the stage and went back stage.

"Good job sweety! You did better than last time!" Jiyong stated.

" off..." I spat. He grabbed my shoulder and spun me around.

"You want another bruise? I'm not afraid to hit you!" He hissed. I pushed him off and sat down.

"You better ing win or boss won't be happy!!" Seungri said. My stomach felt sick when he said boss. He scared me so much.

"And the winner for the annual Seoul singing competition is......LEE MINA!!" The announcer stated. ! Seungri growled and threw his hat onto the floor. I walked up to Mina and shook her hand. 

"Good job Mina! You deserved it!" I said.

"Thank you!! I loved your singing too! Maybe next time we can compete together!!" She said. I nodded and smiled. She ran off to get her award and I sighed. Jiyong grabbed my arm and pulled me to the car and threw me in, resulting in my hitting my head on the window. I rubbed my sore head as Jiyong took the wheel and Seungri sat on the passenger side.

"You are so dead Yura!!" Jiyong stated as he turned into the alley way near where I lived for the past nine years. He stopped in front of the wooden door and opened his door. Seungri and him slammed their doors at the same time and walked inside. I stayed in the car and leaned my head against the seat. I'm so screwed once I go in there. I wanted to go back home. To my brother. I can't remember his name but I remember is he loved me and his kiss would make me smile even in the worst of times. Seungri walked back to the car and opened the door.

"Out. Now!" He said as he pulled me out by my hair and dragged me inside.

"Hey Juri!!" Daesung called from the kitchen. I whimpered in response as Seungri pulled me towards the boss' study.

"NO!! STOP PLEASE!!!" I pleaded.

"SHUT UP!" Seungri said as he pulled my hair harder. He opened the door and threw me in. I landed on the floor infront of his desk.

"JURI!!" He roared.

"Please....I didn't mean to lose!!" I sobbed. I heard him walk over to me. He lifted my chin so I was facing him. He wore black slacks and a black suit coat. His mohawk was spiked up as usual and his sunglasses rested on his head. He pressed his fingers hard against my jaw and I wimpered.

"What did I tell you about losing?? HUH!?!?" He yelled as he hit me across the cheek.

"Please I didn-" I started.

"I don't want to hear it!! You are in so much trouble Juri!!" He said as he kicked me. I rolled on the floor and hit the wall. What is he going to do this time? me? Belt me? Whip me? He grabbed my legs and dragged me to the lone chair that sat in the corner of the room. He grabbed some rope and tied my hands to the legs of the chair. I felt his hands touch my before he slid my pants off. I heard him undo his belt. He belted me a few times before he tied my legs together with the belt. I cried silent tears as he me and whiped my back. After y endless screams and whimpers he untied me and sat me down the chair. He tied my hands behind my back and placed tape on my mouth. He chucked as he belted up his slacks.

"I'll be back. Make any noises and I'll get Jiyong to come and teach you a lesson! Understood?" He said as he held my bruised chin. I blinked in response and watched him walk out of the room. I heard laughing and shouting from the other room. I closed my eyes as my tears streamed down my red and bruised face.

Why me?

Oppa why haven't you saved me?

Don't you care?

Does anyone care?

Those questions always flooded my mind for the past nine years.

I'll be 16 in a few days and no one will be there to celebrate it with me.

No one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol's POV

"Baek Hyun can you pass me the pistol please?" I asked my boyfriend. (Teehee Baekyeol!!) He smiled and handed me the gun. I put it in my gun holster and sighed.

Its been nine years Juri.

All these years I've been trying to track you and I've finally found you!

Oppa is coming for you!!

"You ready?" Baek Hyun asked me. I nodded and stepped outside the house. I hopped into the car and took hold of the wheel.

"You got the map?" I asked. Baek Hyun held up the map and smiled. I backed out of the drive way and followed Baek Hyun's instructions. We ended up in a little alley way and parked behind a black Jeep.

"Thats the car Baek Hyun!! Thats the car they took her with! Look its even got the dint from where I threw the rock at it!!" I exclaimed as I got out of the car and examined it.

"Chanyeol its here!" He said. I turned around and saw him at a slightly broken wooden door. I ran up to him and took in a deep breath.

Juri is in there! I can sense it!

I raised my fist and knocked on the door. A familar face answered.

"Oh look who decided to show up!" Taeyang exclaimed.

"Wheres Juri?" I hissed. He laughed and held his stomach.

"I just finished ing her!! Your sister is amazing!!" He chuckled. My muscles clenched as I punched him in the jaw. I heard the crack of it breaking as he fell to the floor. Baek Hyun ran in and held up his gun. I followed him.

Time to find Juri!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juri's POV

I heard a gun shot and jumped up.

"WHERE IS SHE!?!?" Some one shouted.

That voice.

Could it be?

I struggled against the ropes and screamed. I looked around the room for something I could use as a symbol. I saw the glass piano figure that sat on his desk. I rocked the chair back and forth until it hit the desk with enough force to make the figure fall and break on the floor.

CRASH!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol's POV

I heard a crash coming from behind the closed door down the hall. We had already taken out Taeyang, Jiyong and Daesung.

"Baek Hyun! Take care of Seungri! I'll be back in a second!" I ran down to the door and kicked it open.

There she was.

"JURI!!!" I screamed. I ran up to her and undid the ropes that bound her. She fell into my arms and cried.

"I'm so sorry but I don't remember your name!! I just know that your my brother and I love you!!" She sobbed. That stabbed my heart.

"I'm Chanyeol..." I whispered. We sat in silence as we listened to the last gun shot that Baek Hyun fired.

"Your okay....Thats all that matters...." I finally said.

"Chanyeol....Oppa.....I love you...." She said.

How I longed to hear those words.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed that!!

Leave a comment below and we will update soon!!

Thanks guys!! The song at the start was called La vie en rose by Rachael Leahcar! Just letting you know!!