Memorial

EXO Scenarios

"It looks really good guys!!" Mr. Soo Man said to us. We smiled at our work.

The EXO-M members built a memorial for our friend who past away last year.

His name was Toan. He was killed on the 9-5-11 when he was involved in a massive car accident.

Today was his memorial service and we will attended it together. I wrote a speech to say at the service.

We walked into the church and took up the first row. We watched his father stand up on the podium and stared at him in interest.

"We gather here today to celebrate the life of my son, Toan Xing. Zhang Yixing would you like to begin." He said. I nodded and walked over to the podium.

"I can't remember not knowing Toan. Not having him as a friend. He was the first person I knew long enough to know I could be angry with without worrying i was going to lose him. It made me feel like something was going to last. And you need that espcially when your a kid. He was a good friend but he was tough on me and always made me take up opputunities for the future! If it wasn't for him I would never had gotten where I am today. Friends can be hard on you. Maybe they expect more of you than strangers. Strangers pretty much see you the way you want them to see you. But we can't fool friends. Thats what makes them friends. He would always see when I was upset and try and cheer me up."

I paused for a minute and pushed aside my notes. I looked over at the EXO-M members and saw them looking at me in confusion.

"When you do something like this, a memorial, its partly because you don't understand whats happened, So you plant flowers and you paint tiles and somewhere in the middle of all that work you stop crying, I guess thats the point. This memorial is where anyone can go to read, play music or just think. While your there you should think of Toan. Think of him as a good person and not for his mistakes. He would have loved that you were all here today. He would have liked the attention! No he would have LOVED the attention. He would have laughed, and him laughing....That was amazing...." I finished my speech and sat back down next to Lu Han. He smiled at me and patted my back.

"Thank you Zhang Yixing, I think you inspired everyone in the room. Well our next speaker will be Shan Daiyu." His father said. I turned to the members with wide eyes.

What was she doing here?

"Ahem, we all have secrets. Some of them no one will ever know, but some once told spread like wildfire. Toan had a lot of secrets, and so do I. We used to tell each other these secrets. But two can't keep a secret if one of them is dead, am I right? But I keep my promises, so no one will ever know what troubled Toan, why he crashed his car on purpose! Oh whoops! I guess I didn't keep my promise very well!" She said sarcastically.

He commited suicide....?

I closed my eyes and felt a tear fall from my eyes.

Shan Daiyu I will get you one day. And when I do it will be sweet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter I know but I was inspired to write this because I watch too much Pretty Little Liars....

Enjoy!