My Secret Girlfriend Part 2

EXO Scenarios

"Kai, look." Chanyeol pointed to the computer screen in front of him. They were all comments about me being in a relationship.


channiemaibaby

KAI HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!

lulumyboo

I thought SM doesn't allow them to have relationships... T_T

ilovemesomebacon

The girl's so lucky. )):

hunhanftw

He has a girlfriend? *tableflip* fml.

talktomywushustick

Imma kill her for stealing my man! >.<

bbuingbbuingandgucci

Meh. I'm happy for him~!


"Look at you!" Chanyeol playfully punched me several times. "You little heartbreaker!"

"Shut up." I swatted his fist away from me. I wonder if Jihyun have heard of all these. Suddenly, my cellphone rang. It was her!

"Jihyun!" I exclaimed. "What's up? I miss you so much."

"I keep getting all these hate mail from random people." She said. "All about me being your girlfriend."

"How did they know you're my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Namjee's the only one who knows about us before you debuted." She answered. "She must've told other people about it."

Great. Now Jihyun has to cope up with this. I can't handle the fact that people are bashing on her just because she's my girlfriend. I have to settle this once and for all.

"Hey, are you going to our fanmeeting tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Yeah. You gave me a pass yesterday, remember?" She answered.

"Oh well, alright! I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Yeah. But you won't be able to talk to me." She said.

"Don't worry, I have a plan." I said to her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"You'll find out." I replied. "Anyway, I gotta go. Talk you later, okay?"

"Okay." She said then she hung up. She didn't even say goodbye..

 

The next day at the fanmeeting . . .

 

We peeped out to see hundreds of girls sitting down and holding out signs with our names on it. I checked to see if Jihyun was there. She was at the end of the third row.

"Alright, boys." Our manager signalled us to go out into the stage. As soon as we stepped out, they were all screaming and cheering for us.

"We love you, EXO!" They all shouted. I looked to see if she was still there. She was.

"Welcome, EXO!" The MC said. "We'll proceed to the fans asking questions okay?"

After some fans kept asking Sehun about Luhan and Chanyeol about Baekhyun, someone decided to ask me about my relationship. Everything was going the way I planned.

"I have a question for Kai." One of the fans said. "Is it true that you have a girlfriend?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Is she here in this room?" She asked. Then they all started to shout various things. Some were shouting, "It's Sehun! It's Sehun!", some are saying, "It's me!", I grew a bit irritated and decided to say it already.

"Yes, she's in here." I said. I went down the stage and walked towards Jihyun. I held out my hand.

"K-kai..." She stuttered, her face turning a deep red.

"Come on." I said. She held my hand and stood up, and we walked up the stage again. I saw the other EXO members with their jaw dropped and the SM staff about to lose it backstage. I know they're angry at me for doing this, but if it's for Jihyun, I will.

"What're you doing?" She whispered to me.

"Trust me on this." I said. I was onstage again, but with her this time. "This is my girlfriend, Lee Jihyun! She's the best girl that I have ever met, and I'm lucky to be her boyfriend." I said and I kissed her in front of all of them. The crowd's cheering and shouting were earsplittingly loud.

"I love you, Jihyun." I said to her.

 

 

A/N: Ayo whattup readers! Lol I fail at making usernames in the comments thing. T_T