Hands off

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 69: Hands off

 

A very tight grip pried Junhyung’s hand off Hyojin. It was Luhan glaring at Junhyung and she was pulled by Kai behind him. He made sure that he’s blocking her from Junhyung. With his ever deathly glare, Junhyung just smirked seeing these boys glaring at him. He his bottom lip. “Are they bodyguards?” he asked as he angrily took his hand off Luhan. He actually cringe an eye a little because of the tight hold Luhan did.

“W-What are you doing here, Junhyung?” Hyojin tried to sound though. But she’s actually really angry seeing him again she wanted to punch him and kick him several times but Kai is blocking her.

Kai smirked a little, giving Junhyung his devlish look. “I don’t know who are you, but I didn’t like how you touch her. “

Junhyung scoffed in disbelief. He inserted his hands inside his pocket and bent his head a little. “How much Hyojin is paying you? I’m going to double the price just let me talk to her…” Junhyung intently looked at Hyojin’s eyes. “…in private.”

“One more time I see you look at her like that, I’m going to make you blind in no time.” Kris appeared out of no where towering Junhyung like a building. Junhyung rolled his eyes when he saw other guys appearing one by one surrounding him and Hyojin. He’s also getting confused why are there so many guys near Hyojin.

“What the hell,” Junhyung cursed under his breath. He looked at Hyojin but Baekhyun blocked him from seeing her. Junhyung glared at him. He wanted to punch him right away but he’s obviously outnumbered and most important, doesn’t know that they are just not any ordinary group of males. He just swallowed the anger he’s feeling. “Hyojin!” he called.

Her shoulders rose because she was startled and Suho held her shoulders for her to calm down.

“I just want us to talk Bae Hyojin. Same place, tomorrow, 6pm. I’m going to wait even if it takes me forever.”

Then, he left and bumped shoulders with Tao but Tao caught his arm back. His eyes were extremely scary and he’s actually gritting his teeth. “There is no tomorrow, so better not wait anymore.” Junhyung pried his hand off him.

“I’m sorry, but are you Hyojin? No. Back off.” He clucked his tongue and left the supermarket with a tension.

Hyojin lowered her head and sighed with her eyes closed. Sehun bent his head to check on her. “Are you alright?”

“Are you going to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter