FIRED

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 3: FIRED

 

Hyojin changed from her school uniform to her café uniform. She currently worked as a waitress  as her new part-time. “Waitress, one black coffee please!” one guy shouted. She nodded her head and jotted it down her notes. She slid the paper into a small window.

“One black coffee~” her co-worker slid the drink to her. She placed it on a tray and walked her way to the table of the guy who ordered it.

She placed it above the glass table where the business man is reading his newspaper. “Enjoy.” She said.

“Excuse me!” she looked back, emotionless. “There’s no sugar in it.”  He frowned and moved the cup away from him. Hyojin frowned and walked back to him.

“There’s a bowl of sugar right in front of your eyes. You’re the one who’s going to put it in.” She explained but it sounded really rude for a customer. She rolled her eyes and spun around. But the guy will not take her like that easily. He grabbed her wrist. It’s not about the sugar, but because the guy likes her.

Hyojin poked her cheek with the tip of her tongue inside . She gave him an intense glare. “What?” she coldly asked. She’s very busy and she badly wants to finish her work.

“How about you have a drink with me? I’ll buy you a drink.” He purred with a erted smirk on his face. If she could just wipe that smirk off his face she  would have already done it.

She pulled her hand back. “This is not a bar. I think you should bring that attitude there.” She tried to calm herself. She can’t let her temper burst here because there are so many people peacefully drinking inside. But the guy grabbed her hand again. She her lips and blew her bangs. “I believe this is mine.” She pulled her hand back but the guy didn’t let go.

The guy nearly broke her gem bracelet that her father gave to her. It’s really important to her that she would risk herself just to protect it. This caused her to tense up.

The guy slipped something behind her skirt and she felt something behind her back. She jumped in shock and quickly poured the coffee to his suit. “Ow! Sheesh!” the businessman stood up in shock as he wiped the hot drink on his suit. “What the hell are you doing?!” he yelled in anger.

A girl who is drinking her latte just bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter